Author Topic: Download A Death Row DAT Tape [Full Rip]  (Read 2325 times)

jmix

Download A Death Row DAT Tape [Full Rip]
« on: December 15, 2014, 05:56:43 PM »
Here is something I acquired along the way. It is a Death Row DAT Tape, made when Death Row went to the Bahamas and moved money and DATS to Compass Point shortly after Pac's Death.
This one is J. Flexx's "Who Been There" 5 day recording session. It has the Master Track, TV Track [which is basically an instrumental with the chorus in for TV spots] and an Instrumental for 6 individual Songs.

A fun FACT to note is, I sent this to Omar Trillayio, aka Inmate at www.bomb1st.com to rip for me and send back. 6 months later.. still dont have it. I have the rip though! This was one of the deciding factors for the Lets Get It On [Tyson Song] leak as well as, 6 or 12. So in a way, him stealing this from me, allowed everyone to hear LGIO. I have heard snippets of this on B1's kinda lame radio channel, so I figured people should have the whole thing.
Omar really covets the instrumentals, so INTERNET DJ'S !!!!!  Do Your ThanG BabY! Lol.. :terror:

TRACKLIST:

[DOWN]https://mega.co.nz/#!yU9R1a7Z!J732IjpsFt6nTzGJFuaamRPvdQRpfpBoVMD8wU4UJy0[/DOWN]

[down] https://www.mediafire.com/?u89ayz6wz55ayp3 [/down]

« Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 06:12:48 PM by jmix »

RoscoeOutlaw

Re: Download A Death Row DAT Tape [Full Rip]
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2014, 12:31:46 AM »
 :o :o :o :o
Damn X-mas came early this year. jmix always drops the exclusive shit. thanx a mio and a merry muthasuckin x-mas!
« Last Edit: December 16, 2014, 02:38:38 AM by RoscoeOutlaw »

Saber

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2014, 04:06:51 AM »
So is all of this produced by Barney Ruble ?

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2014, 04:48:55 AM »
Jmeezy is my neezy.  8)

D Breezy

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2014, 07:36:45 AM »
this has been around since the thc days. kurt sold this to dante with the 2pac tape that had danny boy intro. and your missing a song (4 versions).
Southern Cali Producer D Breezy

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqxEePe3NSCrYlYZrXzm0Pg
IG - @d_breezysounds
iTunes - https://music.apple.com/us/album/what-it-means/1591041892
Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/album/7cmg61kWV0NUZ3IqcuczoC

What It Means out now!! feat. Tash, Kokane, T.Kidd, Propain, Joel Q, Bo Roc, LBC Crew, and more

NIBIRU

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2014, 11:17:14 AM »
i m fan of death row  Very THX JMIX   ;)

sexual  :o
« Last Edit: December 16, 2014, 11:32:19 AM by NIBIRU »
100% FRENCH FUNK

Eric - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2014, 11:39:02 AM »
Aside from that, what are the other factors behind the leak J-Mix? I met Omar, I know Omar personally, Omar was the only person who kicked it with me Christmas day when I was alone. So, I'll say this, Omar's my n*gga. Him and I have had our past differences, but that's my homie. So, I personally would like to know what's your beef with Omar.

gio™fugahoo

« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2014, 03:18:14 PM »
Thanxx bro

Instrumentals are always good to have

Interessed in trading some Beats or acapellas???

jmix

« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2014, 04:07:07 PM »
#1 kurt did not sell this to Dante.

I bought this, obviously.

AND the danny boy tape.

Dante did not have these items. I did.

#2 Merry MUTHA FUCKING Xmas, homies  8)

ERIC-

Me and Omar were cool, he is a cool guy. But not a man of his word. I sent him the physical DAT for free to rip and use [on the condition he sent it back] I payed to send it to him, because I was reppin b1. When someone gives you something for free to sell or use and you cannot keep your word that you will send it back, it makes you a liar and untrustworthy.

I had rips of them, already, so I wasnt TOO worried about whether he would screw me. And i did it as a courtesy. He said that he tried to buy them from another person [who did not have them] and was screwed. I told him no worries I got you. Instead of being true to his word, Omar chose to hold the dat(s) hostage against me. So I batched leaked the shit I bought from OMAR and JOHN, [who both lie about each other and sell each others songs like they were theirs]

So that is my beef. Guys word is not worth ten cents... to me at least. He may well be your friend, and I understand that. Omar CAN be a very nice guy. He IS a cool guy. But at the end of the day..... YOU SIMPLY cannot trust bootleggers. One.

EDIT: The reason I have the amount of DR material and content is because I keep my word. If you tell me, you can buy this, but cannot leak it until 2016. BEST believe it wont be heard until 2016. I keep my word on the internet when not that many people do. i was raised that a man's word is a man's BOND. I had Breathin OG, Where U Been, etc.. for a LONG time. I could have burned those contacts and either sold and leaked them early for net fame or money, BUT I gave my word I wouldnt... and I didnt. [That is why guys like HACK have no idea wtf they are talking about] I have off the record convos that if I posted would bring me thousands of dollars of ad revenue on youtube, BUT I gave my word I wouldnt. That is just how I operate, I thought Omar was the same way but it turns out he wasnt. ERIC, I am not coming here to diss your friend [ not that i knew he was anyway ]. I simply told the truth about the situation. i am not going to further EVEN speak on the situation, But YOU asked, and I respectfully responded. This is not about beef. Its about what is RIGHT.

It is why all the shit leaked in Sept.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2014, 04:22:08 PM by jmix »

jmix

« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2014, 04:08:39 PM »
Thanxx bro

Instrumentals are always good to have

Interessed in trading some Beats or acapellas???

sure

aerroc

« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2014, 04:34:17 PM »
YOU SIMPLY cannot trust bootleggers

Giesuz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Veterano
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2014, 03:07:47 AM »
this is a major drop, a death row fan like me can really appreciate  8)

thanks j-mixx

hopefully there is more where this came from  ;D

aerroc

« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2014, 06:52:55 AM »
this is a major drop, a death row fan like me can really appreciate  8)

thanks j-mixx

hopefully there is more where this came from  ;D

its good to see we still have people like @jmix who like to share with the community
unlike people like @Mietek23 who likes to brag  bout records he has and keep shit to himself like the shit was gold or something smh

Efrain

« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2014, 07:06:51 AM »
Said it before, Jmix you are the man!

I love this whole Compass Point story/connection. I even tried emailing Terry to see if he would talk further about this whole thing. The fact that the guy has all this material is pretty interesting too.

Anyways love it, thanks man. 

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2014, 07:28:23 AM »
That´s a cool drop man. Appeciate it.  8)