Author Topic: Download A Death Row DAT Tape [Full Rip]  (Read 2326 times)

Funkstradamus

Re: Download A Death Row DAT Tape [Full Rip]
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2014, 08:03:10 AM »
props for this man...   im glad this stuff is finally seeing the light of day.  it takes all the power / leverage away from these net-fame hungry hoarders who tease and brag about all this rare music.  its the most pathetic thing ever imo.  and its not just West Coast music either...YouTube is full of people posting snippets of rare shit for fame but wont share or post the whole song... thank you again.

Eric - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2014, 09:50:11 AM »
That's all I wanted to know, J. I understand your plight. Hopefully, you two can repair the relationship.

Efrain

« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2014, 02:06:00 PM »
props for this man...   im glad this stuff is finally seeing the light of day.  it takes all the power / leverage away from these net-fame hungry hoarders who tease and brag about all this rare music.  its the most pathetic thing ever imo.  and its not just West Coast music either...YouTube is full of people posting snippets of rare shit for fame but wont share or post the whole song... thank you again.

Its true. The sad part is the window on this stuff is closing in earnest. 90% of the songs in the Death Row/2pac vault have little to no real replay value... and are of practically ZERO interest to mainstream hip-hop listeners. As time goes on and music styles and genres change this stuff just becomes more and more dated and irrelevant. There was a time when people would be foaming at the mouth to hear some of these unreleased Death Row tracks, today its "ehh..."; you may get excited listening once or twice but what's the REAL replay value here, really? It's slim to none.

Some of this music will always hold up (mostly the released stuff), but try playing any of this to a twenty-something year old--especially a chick-- they'll give it 10 seconds then try to change it. If you want to shut down a party put on any unreleased DR song, even Pac & DPG. Sad to say but its true, people will look at you like "wtf is this wack shit, change it!"

Bootleggers need to come up with one last big project or vault leak and just off-load this stuff. Package it all up, take pre-orders, and sell it off. Better late than never, no one is going to pay for this shit in another 5-10 years.   :-\

jmix

« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2014, 04:16:26 PM »
thank you guys for all the props.. Im just a fan like you guys.. never thought this was anything special.. never even knew it was unreleased.. yes i have 4 more dats and tons of mp3's all will be released, for free.

aerroc

« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2014, 08:04:44 PM »

Its true. The sad part is the window on this stuff is closing in earnest. 90% of the songs in the Death Row/2pac vault have little to no real replay value... and are of practically ZERO interest to mainstream hip-hop listeners. As time goes on and music styles and genres change this stuff just becomes more and more dated and irrelevant. There was a time when people would be foaming at the mouth to hear some of these unreleased Death Row tracks, today its "ehh..."; you may get excited listening once or twice but what's the REAL replay value here, really? It's slim to none.

Some of this music will always hold up (mostly the released stuff), but try playing any of this to a twenty-something year old--especially a chick-- they'll give it 10 seconds then try to change it. If you want to shut down a party put on any unreleased DR song, even Pac & DPG. Sad to say but its true, people will look at you like "wtf is this wack shit, change it!"

Bootleggers need to come up with one last big project or vault leak and just off-load this stuff. Package it all up, take pre-orders, and sell it off. Better late than never, no one is going to pay for this shit in another 5-10 years.   :-\

so very true the shit not worth what people think it is

RoscoeOutlaw

« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2014, 02:55:02 AM »
thank you guys for all the props.. Im just a fan like you guys.. never thought this was anything special.. never even knew it was unreleased.. yes i have 4 more dats and tons of mp3's all will be released, for free.

Fuck Superman, Batman, Ironman etc! I got a new hero. Jmix is the Man!

Giesuz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Veterano
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2014, 04:43:37 AM »

8) bumping the j.flexx DAT on heavy rotation

Matty

« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2014, 04:55:15 AM »
good looking posting these hookups here, dat dat 8)

Mietek23

« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2014, 09:14:23 AM »
Props for the drop jmix - these songs sounds really dope, got that classic Death Row vibe all over it 8)

It just shows you how much potential J Flexx had - if he and Sam Sneed were marketed better by Death Row, their records would have turn into classic albums... shame things didn't ended up that way.

its good to see we still have people like @jmix who like to share with the community
unlike people like @Mietek23 who likes to brag  bout records he has and keep shit to himself like the shit was gold or something smh

Could you please shut the fuck up and stop talking about shit you absolutely have no idea about?

I've posted numerous tracks for people over the years for free and never had a problem with it - on Dubcnn in particular, not to mention Mrmakaveli.net back in the day. I'm ain't no bootleger, I ain't braggin' about shit and I ain't got shit to prove, specially to a butthurted retards like you going balistic over a song made by a rapper your shitting on all the time.

Seriously dude - get a life or something and let it go.

I won't post anything that I'd promised to keep for myself - point blank.

aerroc

« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2014, 11:26:44 AM »
Props for the drop jmix - these songs sounds really dope, got that classic Death Row vibe all over it 8)

It just shows you how much potential J Flexx had - if he and Sam Sneed were marketed better by Death Row, their records would have turn into classic albums... shame things didn't ended up that way.

its good to see we still have people like @jmix who like to share with the community
unlike people like @Mietek23 who likes to brag  bout records he has and keep shit to himself like the shit was gold or something smh

Could you please shut the fuck up and stop talking about shit you absolutely have no idea about?

I've posted numerous tracks for people over the years for free and never had a problem with it - on Dubcnn in particular, not to mention Mrmakaveli.net back in the day. I'm ain't no bootleger, I ain't braggin' about shit and I ain't got shit to prove, specially to a butthurted retards like you going balistic over a song made by a rapper your shitting on all the time.

whatever you say  ;)
im not butt hurt bout nothing i really don't give a fuck bout no washed up rappers unheard s
you may think that garbage you collect and keep to yourself has value maybe it did 10 - 15 years ago

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2014, 01:17:24 PM »

whatever you say  ;)
im not butt hurt bout nothing i really don't give a fuck bout no washed up rappers unheard s
you may think that garbage you collect and keep to yourself has value maybe it did 10 - 15 years ago

you really sound like a scorned bitch

makaveli..

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2014, 02:23:13 PM »
Correa u still wet dreaming about Tha realest rares.

aerroc

« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2014, 02:26:54 AM »

whatever you say  ;)

you really sound like a scorned bitch

you want to stay stuck in the past more power to you life is too short
and i rather enjoy some new shit :D

aerroc

« Reply #28 on: December 19, 2014, 02:28:14 AM »
Correa u still wet dreaming about Tha realest rares.

no that will be you homo as only you keep specking his name
too bad hes dead right? ;)

jmix

« Reply #29 on: December 19, 2014, 07:26:33 PM »
i am shocked by the reaction to this. i never was a J-Flexx fan, but this is dope .. sexual is pretty tight. Is it true J. Flexx was ghostwriting a shit ton of dr shit?