Author Topic: Kurupt on King Of NY  (Read 2180 times)

bigpimpin20

Kurupt on King Of NY
« on: December 17, 2014, 11:33:36 AM »
8)

Will_B

Re: Kurupt on King Of NY
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2014, 11:54:43 AM »
Kurupt needs to lay off them drugs

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2014, 01:02:53 PM »
That was a serious mood swing, calm, angry then calm.

Was like listening to one Mic.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2014, 01:53:12 PM »
LMAO!

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2014, 02:56:59 PM »
2:37 "Sorry about that, I had to get that out" LOL!!

"You don't want to wake us up for the wrong reasons. We're not playing. I think everybody should know that by now" Ha! Gangster!
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

bouli77

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2014, 03:11:52 PM »
funny as hell but kinda embarrassing too lol

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2014, 03:35:31 PM »
funny as hell but kinda embarrassing too lol

why embarrassing? he passionate bout it...kanye makin millions because of these exact antics.

bouli77

« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2014, 03:56:53 PM »
cause that's a bad look in my opinion, and Vlad is exploiting it.

Kanye is obviously worse, and I doubt these antics are making him significant money lol

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2014, 07:11:49 PM »

Kanye is obviously worse, and I doubt these antics are making him significant money lol

I think it's pretty obvious that Kurupt was exaggerating and being sarcastic. Yes, he got his point across but he was putting on a show on purpose.
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

Sccit

« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2014, 01:00:04 AM »

lol if u dont think kanye's personality keeps him in the headlines, then im sorry but we gota agree 2 disagree on that 1......personality is important as far as stayin relevant in the entertainment industry. maybe even more so than talent.

I think it's pretty obvious that Kurupt was exaggerating and being sarcastic. Yes, he got his point across but he was putting on a show on purpose.

yup

Funkstradamus

« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2014, 01:31:58 AM »
Gottdamn!!! this nigga is blowed... drooling and shit, sucking his teeth... 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)  this must be how him and Daz are in the studio when he dropping them wack ass "bitch suck my dick, make a nigga rich" verses with Daz (with Daz doing the ' Whoop Whoop" in the background like its 97 again...)

doublee313

« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2014, 02:21:19 AM »
Gottdamn!!! this nigga is blowed... drooling and shit, sucking his teeth... 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)  this must be how him and Daz are in the studio when he dropping them wack ass "bitch suck my dick, make a nigga rich" verses with Daz (with Daz doing the ' Whoop Whoop" in the background like its 97 again...)

Your right.  What's up with him sucking his teeth?  Give the man a toothpick.  LOL.  This is the Kurupt we are stuck with now. 

Will_B

« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2014, 02:29:08 AM »

Your right.  What's up with him sucking his teeth?  Give the man a toothpick.  LOL.  This is the Kurupt we are stuck with now. 

Coke

HighEyeCue

« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2014, 04:40:54 AM »
definitely exaggerating and acting and definitely on something :laugh:

Desert Lord

« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2014, 05:26:56 AM »
jesus christ!
i mean the video is funny but it's sad at the same time. kurupt's definetly on cocaine/crack, with all this teethsucking and shit..he really needs to stay the fuck away from this stuff. he already reminds me of the coked up dmx..smh
he should stay with the moonrocks and chill