Author Topic: Kurupt on King Of NY  (Read 2183 times)

bigpimpin20

Re: Kurupt on King Of NY
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2014, 08:42:52 AM »
he aint on drugs. he just got enought of that east vs west bulshit following him from nineties

Haterade

• 'G'
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2014, 08:50:09 AM »
he aint on drugs. he just got enought of that east vs west bulshit following him from nineties

LMAO ... yes he is and its obvious bro wake up

Blood$

« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2014, 08:54:55 AM »
Kurupt smoked too much moon rock before that interview lol or part of that was staged

either way he's telling the truth  8)

bigpimpin20

« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2014, 09:05:50 AM »
i think he did that on purpose. if he sat there calmly that interview would went unnoticed, even vlad admitted it was his most 'intense' interview  ;D

Mietek23

« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2014, 09:28:58 AM »
Kurupt should focus on making that fuckin' GTV2 instead of going balistic in interviews but I agree - it was hella funny lol :laugh:

Fresh Bone

« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2014, 09:40:50 AM »
This is funny though, Kurupt went off! Is this new or from the time 'Control' dropped? If its new, its kind of pointless him getting THAT pissed off.

Kurupt: "Who is Frank White?!"
Interviewer: "Christopher Walken"
Kurupt: WRONG! He's the FUCKING King of New York!!!"

;D

WestWestYA

« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2014, 10:12:27 AM »
oh boy daz has finally brain washed him.

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2014, 11:34:44 AM »
people thinking he's on coke smh.

Have any of you guys even seen any coca? I mean, not just in the movies? Just asking...
« Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 11:36:54 AM by LAC/EASTSIDE »
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

Sccit

« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2014, 12:03:04 PM »
i think he did that on purpose. if he sat there calmly that interview would went unnoticed, even vlad admitted it was his most 'intense' interview  ;D

yup, and no one would be talkin about it right now.....it draws attention, and attention is good. goes over most cats heads as they fallin victim to it.

bouli77

« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2014, 12:57:29 PM »
cause that's a bad look in my opinion, and Vlad is exploiting it.

Kanye is obviously worse, and I doubt these antics are making him significant money lol

lol if u dont think kanye's personality keeps him in the headlines, then im sorry but we gota agree 2 disagree on that 1......personality is important as far as stayin relevant in the entertainment industry. maybe even more so than talent.

if personality and attention whoring were the sole factors then 40 Glocc would be a superstar. Kanye's personality may keep him in the headlines, his tantrums make him look bad and lose credibility and it's not furthering his career. it's not boosting his sals. it's not making him any significant extra money, at all. it's like when 50 started making fun of Kanye and said if Kanye's album sold more than BISD then he'd stop rapping, thn people started dissing 50 and he eventually sold less records than Ye.

but I understand that for Kurupt, all publicity is good publicity, but it's a bad look and it's not like this interview is gonna be a starting point for Kurupt . i don't think he exaggerated it but I wouldn't be surprised if he did eithr.

Desert Lord

« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2014, 01:54:47 PM »
people thinking he's on coke smh.

Have any of you guys even seen any coca? I mean, not just in the movies? Just asking...

lmfo wtf you talking about...obviously you're the one thatnever seen any coke heads. that's a typical behaviour of a wasted base-head!
kurupt got a drug-problem. you need to wake the fuck up
« Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 01:57:37 PM by Funk Lord »

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2014, 02:28:05 PM »

You're clearly a newbie. Poor kid.
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

Desert Lord

« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2014, 03:48:51 PM »
*yawn* ..ok

Sami

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2014, 04:28:50 PM »
Kurupt seems drunk and high.

Sccit

« Reply #29 on: December 18, 2014, 05:00:16 PM »
cause that's a bad look in my opinion, and Vlad is exploiting it.

Kanye is obviously worse, and I doubt these antics are making him significant money lol

lol if u dont think kanye's personality keeps him in the headlines, then im sorry but we gota agree 2 disagree on that 1......personality is important as far as stayin relevant in the entertainment industry. maybe even more so than talent.

if personality and attention whoring were the sole factors then 40 Glocc would be a superstar. Kanye's personality may keep him in the headlines, his tantrums make him look bad and lose credibility and it's not furthering his career. it's not boosting his sals. it's not making him any significant extra money, at all. it's like when 50 started making fun of Kanye and said if Kanye's album sold more than BISD then he'd stop rapping, thn people started dissing 50 and he eventually sold less records than Ye.

but I understand that for Kurupt, all publicity is good publicity, but it's a bad look and it's not like this interview is gonna be a starting point for Kurupt . i don't think he exaggerated it but I wouldn't be surprised if he did eithr.

40 glocc is a perfect example....people know him for his antics more so than his music. if it wasnt for his beef with game, at least 80% less people woulda heard of him. of course, it's not the SOLE factor.. with those antics, having music that stands out is an important piece to the puzzle as well.. but 40 glocc simply makes average music at best.

with kanye, if he was just some regular cat without personality like dj premier or some shit, theres no way he'd be a superstar the way he is. that outlandish shit he does definitely helps keep him in the public eye, elevating his stature etc. maybe because ur not in america u dont see it as much, but trust me on this 1...them headlines are important, and them antics keep cats in the headlines, undeniably.