Author Topic: do you wear your seatbelt?  (Read 839 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: do you wear your seatbelt?
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2014, 03:51:18 PM »
I got a ticket for not wearing one once. Worn it ever since. Stupidest $120 I ever lost.

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2014, 03:54:05 PM »
^got a seatbelt ticket a month back....it's $164 out here.

klientel818

« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2014, 05:42:22 PM »
yes, Depending on how Im feelin

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2014, 10:42:11 PM »
It def should not be a law. Some people would not have survived wrecks if they had them on. Granted that's the minority, but it shouldn't be a law. I usually wear one but it's often cuz I don't wanna get pulled over.

Exactly... it's fascist for the government to make a law about seat belts.  That's playing God and telling people how to live and die, and that is no business of the government.  How am I not qualified to make that decision for myself but a politician is?

...Not to mention, statistically fatalities actually went up the year after they started requiring seat-belts.  People naturally relax more when they are wearing one which makes them more prone to an accident.  

My ficca Sccit knows the deal for me because he's seen me role up to Cali in the same fuccing car for the last 14 years.  I've been driving a 99 Toyota Camri since early 2001, which was around the same time I blew all the money my grandparents/parents had set aside for me for "my future".  Thus, I have never had the money to pay for insurance since 2003.  So because of that, I feel like, if I get in a wreck and lose my car then I'm fucced anyway, so I might as well crash and die.  So it's best to leave the seatbelt off and then I can concentrate and protect my car better considering it is my lifeblood financially.  And it has worked because I've driven all over the country and never had any wrecks since 2003.  But before when I had insurance I was lazy at the wheel and would just run into the back of mutherfuckaz on a rainy day.

(well not at the moment because I don't live in the US anymore but the car is parked outside my brothers house and it is still serving me well, now the car is my storage unit/car if I ever come back, many of my old source magazines, journal entries, cd's, dvd's, are stored up in there  8))
« Last Edit: December 25, 2014, 10:44:04 PM by Infinite African Westcoastin 2014 »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #19 on: December 25, 2014, 11:16:15 PM »
I feel like, if I get in a wreck and lose my car then I'm fucced anyway, so I might as well crash and die.

LMFAOOOO.

bouli77

« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2014, 04:40:55 AM »

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2014, 02:21:55 PM »
wow youre retarded infant youve got a son but if something happens to your piece of shit 99 camry with 200,000 miles youd wanna die. but im calling bullshit on you not having car insurance for 11 years. how do you register the car?

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

daytondanger

« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2014, 02:22:53 AM »
It def should not be a law. Some people would not have survived wrecks if they had them on. Granted that's the minority, but it shouldn't be a law. I usually wear one but it's often cuz I don't wanna get pulled over.

Exactly... it's fascist for the government to make a law about seat belts.  That's playing God and telling people how to live and die, and that is no business of the government.  How am I not qualified to make that decision for myself but a politician is?

Co-Sign.

EAZY-LI

« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2014, 05:13:17 AM »
ive never heard such ignorant statements in my life typical dubcc i guess.
The Boyz N Tha Hood Are Always Hard
But Some Times The Boyz Leave Tha Hood
And Roll With God....

Rest In Peace Eric (Eazy-E) Wright
1964-1995

Sccit

« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2014, 09:46:16 AM »

whats ignorant

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2014, 01:37:18 PM »

You mad at people who don't think it should be a law to wear one?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2014, 02:23:49 PM »

...Not to mention, statistically fatalities actually went up the year after they started requiring seat-belts.  People naturally relax more when they are wearing one which makes them more prone to an accident.  

My ficca Sccit knows the deal for me because he's seen me role up to Cali in the same fuccing car for the last 14 years.  I've been driving a 99 Toyota Camri since early 2001, which was around the same time I blew all the money my grandparents/parents had set aside for me for "my future".  Thus, I have never had the money to pay for insurance since 2003.  So because of that, I feel like, if I get in a wreck and lose my car then I'm fucced anyway, so I might as well crash and die.  So it's best to leave the seatbelt off and then I can concentrate and protect my car better considering it is my lifeblood financially.  And it has worked because I've driven all over the country and never had any wrecks since 2003.  But before when I had insurance I was lazy at the wheel and would just run into the back of mutherfuckaz on a rainy day.

(well not at the moment because I don't live in the US anymore but the car is parked outside my brothers house and it is still serving me well, now the car is my storage unit/car if I ever come back, many of my old source magazines, journal entries, cd's, dvd's, are stored up in there  8))

where is this car at?  i wanna break into it lol

EAZY-LI

« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2014, 02:57:55 PM »

its not hard to put a belt on you can go threw your windscreen and go through the car in front of you's windscreen injuring other people or killing them.
and if you have got kids in the back they might copy you and not wear their belt.
The Boyz N Tha Hood Are Always Hard
But Some Times The Boyz Leave Tha Hood
And Roll With God....

Rest In Peace Eric (Eazy-E) Wright
1964-1995

Sccit

« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2014, 07:09:15 PM »

its not hard to put a belt on you can go threw your windscreen and go through the car in front of you's windscreen injuring other people or killing them.
and if you have got kids in the back they might copy you and not wear their belt.

seatbelts have killed more people than you're aware of

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: December 30, 2014, 06:46:02 PM »

seatbelts have killed more people than you're aware of
how many seatbelts have killed people lol follow the white mans rules and buckle up