Author Topic: HELP ME OUT  (Read 167 times)

Disceptive AssAssin

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Trip BaLLS
HELP ME OUT
« on: April 04, 2003, 10:29:17 AM »
aiight...

i wanna make this brief..

heres my situation:

a buddy of mine got caught on the bus smoking weed... i sit next to him... i said i didn't smell or see shit... he says that i seen his pipe because they searched him and shit... and he said that i had pot... they searched me and i had nothing... they asked me a bunch of questions and i responded no to all......

turns out other witnesses say they seen me and him smoking... could i get in trouble? they didnt find anything!?

Trippin Sizzzzzzzzack.......

E. J. Rizo

Re:HELP ME OUT
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2003, 12:02:33 PM »
aiight...

i wanna make this brief..

heres my situation:

a buddy of mine got caught on the bus smoking weed... i sit next to him... i said i didn't smell or see shit... he says that i seen his pipe because they searched him and shit... and he said that i had pot... they searched me and i had nothing... they asked me a bunch of questions and i responded no to all......

turns out other witnesses say they seen me and him smoking... could i get in trouble? they didnt find anything!?

i think you are cool cause its all he said she said no one acctually seen shit atleast no one with authority so you should be alright then they didnt find anything on you so like i said you innocent until proven guilty

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2003, 09:45:12 AM »
Ha ha ha

You're getting the chair boy

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2003, 11:53:43 AM »
Ha ha ha

You're getting the chair boy

LOL
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll