Author Topic: MC Ren - Burn Radio Burn (prod. E-A-Ski)  (Read 1830 times)

Funkstradamus

Re: MC Ren - Burn Radio Burn (prod. E-A-Ski)
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2015, 01:02:57 AM »
dope!!! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Blunt Tyme Da Gawd

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2015, 12:18:03 PM »
what can i say ! Ren is back ! scarrin nikkas to death ! :)
this is classic material ! shout out to SKI for cooking up this dope ass beat too

lol this made me laugh
suck a dick and go listen to some gay shit !
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

yeah its dope but not no fucking career changing, classic, type shit FOH

aerroc

« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2015, 01:38:29 PM »
lol this sounds like it came out 10 years ago

ren need to know its been over for him

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2015, 02:58:03 PM »
this is classic material ! shout out to SKI for cooking up this dope ass beat too

lol this made me laugh

while others making dance house david guetta type of songs REN came out with this shit !!!!! it is a fuckin classic .compared to all the other shit thats out now ! so stfu
u dont even know what classic means !
name some of the shit u be bumpin lately to make me laugh !
this is why hip hop is so fucked up nowdays..cuz tha fans are fucked up..not hip hop !
« Last Edit: January 02, 2015, 03:01:06 PM by RECOGNIZE187 »

aerroc

« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2015, 03:06:52 PM »

lol this made me laugh

while others making dance house david guetta type of songs REN came out with this shit !!!!! it is a fuckin classic .compared to all the other shit thats out now ! so stfu
this is why hip hop is so fucked up nowdays..cuz tha fans are fucked up..not hip hop !

and your simple 1 dimensional mind knows whats  classic 95% of you fuckers here only care bout westcoast gfunk gangsta rap it was good while it lasted 20 something years ago its time to fucking move on

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2015, 03:28:38 PM »

lol this made me laugh

and your simple 1 dimensional mind knows whats  classic 95% of you fuckers here only care bout westcoast gfunk gangsta rap it was good while it lasted 20 something years ago its time to fucking move on

move on to what ? muthfuckaz rappin on techno and dubstep beats ??? and all that wack trap shit ? young thug and asap rockys and fergs ??????
THIS IS WEST COAST FORUM if u dont like g funk wtf u doin here ???
time to move on ????   tha fuck ! ITS TIME TO BRING IT BACK ! TALKIN ABOUT REAL LIFE AND REAL SHIT AGAIN !

aerroc

« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2015, 03:58:37 PM »

lol this made me laugh

move on to what ? muthfuckaz rappin on techno and dubstep beats ??? and all that wack trap shit ? young thug and asap rockys and fergs ??????
time to move on ????   tha fuck ! ITS TIME TO BRING IT BACK ! TALKIN ABOUT REAL LIFE AND REAL SHIT AGAIN !

i wouldn't mind it coming back problem is it isn't coming back
whats the point on being stuck on the same o washed up artist everything must evolve i bet people were talking shit in the 80s bout gangsta rap

Sccit

« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2015, 04:01:02 PM »

lol this made me laugh

whats the point on being stuck on the same o washed up artist everything must evolve i bet people were talking shit in the 80s bout gangsta rap

evolve is the key word....it needs to evolve, not die. big difference. for instance, snoop and dam funk's album last year was an EVOLUTION of g-funk. still lots of good west coast music comin out fam...i know where u comin from, some are definitely scared of evolution, but still, no need to be so down on anything associated wit our culture.

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2015, 04:05:57 PM »

lol this made me laugh

and your simple 1 dimensional mind knows whats  classic 95% of you fuckers here only care bout westcoast gfunk gangsta rap it was good while it lasted 20 something years ago its time to fucking move on

time to move on ????   tha fuck ! ITS TIME TO BRING IT BACK ! TALKIN ABOUT REAL LIFE AND REAL SHIT AGAIN !

evolve is the key word....it needs to evolve, not die. big difference. for instance, snoop and dam funk's album last year was an EVOLUTION of g-funk. still lots of good west coast music comin out fam...i know where u comin from, some are definitely scared of evolution, but still, no need to be so down on anything associated wit our culture.

so this is washed up also ??
if u talkin about real shit u are washed up ??
WE NEED TO BRING REAL RAP SOUND BACK ! AND EA SKI IS DOING IT ! REN CAN STILL  SPIT ! new mc's aint got the passion in their voice...and anger....and emotions
im only feelin nipssey hussle !

a normal perosn would say : this is dope....mc ren is back after all this years still makin great music with message !
an idiot would say: oh, this some washed up rapper again....oh this is nothin special...!

finaly some music with balls...talkin about real shit...and against this radios that support gay shit..and white mc's only !!!!!!

its time for king t,ice t,ice cube,wc,..mc ren !!!!!!!!! not this fake ass gay mcs yall talkin about ! i cant relate to gay muwsic !
LOOOOOL
« Last Edit: January 02, 2015, 04:08:36 PM by RECOGNIZE187 »

aerroc

« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2015, 04:11:46 PM »

lol this made me laugh

and your simple 1 dimensional mind knows whats  classic 95% of you fuckers here only care bout westcoast gfunk gangsta rap it was good while it lasted 20 something years ago its time to fucking move on

time to move on ????   tha fuck ! ITS TIME TO BRING IT BACK ! TALKIN ABOUT REAL LIFE AND REAL SHIT AGAIN !

WE NEED TO BRING REAL RAP SOUND BACK ! AND EA SKI IS DOING IT ! REN CAN STILL  SPIT ! new mc's aint got the passion in their voice...and anger....and emotions

a normal perosn would say : this is dope....mc ren is back after all this years still makin great music with message !
an idiot would say: oh, this some washed up rapper again....oh this is nothin special...!

finaly some music with balls...talkin about real shit...and against this radios that support gay shit..and white mc's only !!!!!!

its time for king t,ice t,ice cube,wc,..mc ren !!!!!!!!! not this fake ass gay mcs yall talkin about ! i cant relate to gay muwsic !
LOOOOOL

no im not talking bout people like that nobody u linked

im talking bout rappers past there prime
and 95% of discussions here is about old ass rappers thats never going to be like they once were

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2015, 04:14:05 PM »

lol this made me laugh

LOOOOOL

and 95% of discussions here is about old ass rappers thats never going to be like they once were

they are still better than 95 % of mcs and music that is out there ! when i turn on MTV or watch billboard charts it makes me sick !

KING T S still triflin mixtape was better then everything that was out in recent years ! but for u he is another washed up rapper !

yall got it twisted !

NEW AGE MC'S SUCK ! FACE IT ! they can't even flow ..
« Last Edit: January 02, 2015, 04:20:06 PM by RECOGNIZE187 »

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2015, 04:17:50 PM »
ima listen to mc ren and ice t...and yall go and listen to nicki minaj  :)
« Last Edit: January 02, 2015, 04:21:12 PM by RECOGNIZE187 »

Sccit

« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2015, 04:22:41 PM »

lol this made me laugh

LOOOOOL

that's cuz most the new cats bringin nothin but garbage to the table .. trust me, they want nothin more than a fresh face who's guna rep for the west coast the right way

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2015, 04:25:28 PM »
rap is a joke nowdays true ! SO BE HAPPY THAT MC REN IS BACK ! THA FUCK !
dr.dre ain't doin shit ! he only cares about his headphones and after 13 years he came back with that i need a doctor bullshit song !
nobody cared about crooked I either UNTIL he was signed to shady (mainstream wise)

SHIT IS FUCKED UP!
« Last Edit: January 02, 2015, 04:26:59 PM by RECOGNIZE187 »

WestWestYA

« Reply #29 on: January 02, 2015, 06:15:53 PM »
lol this sounds like it came out 10 years ago

ren need to know its been over for him

Your a 33 year old washed up hater. Plus your a Fag on youtube as well leaving the same retarted comments on video games just trying to get attention like a fat scrubby virgin.