Author Topic: YG & DJ Mustard beefing on Instagram  (Read 786 times)

wardy

YG & DJ Mustard beefing on Instagram
« on: December 30, 2014, 12:48:23 AM »
http://www.hiphopdx.com/m/index.php?s=news&id=31921

Money is the root of all evil as they say.

daytondanger

Re: YG & DJ Mustard beefing on Instagram
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2014, 12:54:49 AM »
They also say that gossip is for bitches.

Sccit

YG vs. DJ Mustard Beef
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2014, 01:57:38 PM »

"Wait what? @djmustard FUCK YOU NIGGA
FUCK EVERYBODY THATT AINT GOT PAID FOR MY ALBUM

and DJ MUSTARD I KNOW WHERE YO STUDIO AT NIGGA. & ........ THATS ME SAYIN "MUSTARD ON THE BEAT HOE". YOU AINT NEVER PAID ME FOR THATT OR YO ALBUM NIGGA
PIIIIIIRU"

lol smh

Hack Wilson - real

Re: YG vs. DJ Mustard Beef
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2014, 02:36:07 PM »
so confusing

who didn't pay who first??

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2014, 03:15:56 PM »
sounds like they both feel like theyre owed.....thats life

Blood$

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2014, 03:40:26 PM »
either they didn't get their paperwork straight when they did the Def Jam deal which is causing them to point fingers at each other or this is all a big publicity stunt

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2014, 03:43:59 PM »
lol everything is a "publicity stunt" to cats nowadays....shit looks like authentic funk, money. easy to see.

aerroc

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2014, 04:13:03 PM »
who cares bout the terd and yg their 15 mins of fame is almost up

Blood$

« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2014, 04:43:42 PM »
who cares bout the terd and yg their 15 mins of fame is almost up

well you certainly cared enough to respond in a thread about them  ;D

MOBNigga06

« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2014, 05:51:37 PM »
YG is a decent but very mediocre rapper who has always seemed like a complete retard to me in his interviews. His IQ is so low it must be borderline Down's Syndrome level.

Nobody would care at all about YG today if it weren't for the extraordinary production talents of DJ Mustard.

Mustard has singlehandedly brought a whole gang of money and fame to a lot of these young niggas.

YG dropping music without Mustard is bound to suck. This dumbass should pay Mustard, apologize, and avoid committing career suicide. 
The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

aerroc

« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2014, 05:57:20 PM »
YG is a decent but very mediocre rapper who has always seemed like a complete retard to me in his interviews. His IQ is so low it must be borderline Down's Syndrome level.
 the extraordinary production talents of DJ Mustard.

LMAO
WOW if todays standers for production s is every beat being recycled and sounding the same these garbage 1 dimensional party rappers like yg wont last long long live the terd  ;D

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2014, 06:30:30 PM »
YG dropping music without Mustard is bound to suck. This dumbass should pay Mustard, apologize, and avoid committing career suicide. 
But legally, YG can cause Mustard BIG problems if he wants, since Mustard puts YG's "Mustard on the beat, ho" tag on EVERY beat he does.  So Mustard is claiming that he hasn't been paid for doing ~10 beats on YG's album... but YG's vocals have been on EVERY Mustard beat, and Mustard damn near runs the radio now.  If it went to court, who do you think would owe who more money?  Think of how Bad Boy artists used to claim that Puff would dick them over by putting his ad-libs on their tracks and collecting writing credits (and more money).

Blood$

« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2014, 06:51:30 PM »
But legally, YG can cause Mustard BIG problems if he wants, since Mustard puts YG's "Mustard on the beat, ho" tag on EVERY beat he does.  So Mustard is claiming that he hasn't been paid for doing ~10 beats on YG's album... but YG's vocals have been on EVERY Mustard beat, and Mustard damn near runs the radio now.  If it went to court, who do you think would owe who more money?  Think of how Bad Boy artists used to claim that Puff would dick them over by putting his ad-libs on their tracks and collecting writing credits (and more money).

BINGO

Remedy360

« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2014, 07:10:49 PM »
I still "lol" at rappers angrily venting their emotions at each other on fucking social media outlets. Shit is so childish, I'll never get used to it. Reminds me of how I might have handled things when I was 13.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2014, 07:13:01 PM »
Perhaps, but at least YG put up screenshots of his phone where he had tried calling Mustard a bunch of times with no response.  So it's not like YG was just going straight to Twitter/IG beef.