Author Topic: Scarface-Balls_And_My_Word-RETAIL-2003-WCR  (Read 2529 times)

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
Re: Scarface-Balls_And_My_Word-RETAIL-2003-WCR
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2003, 05:23:57 PM »
this shit is easily better than THE FIX
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Pharoahe - God's Gift to Vocabulary BIOTCH!!!!
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2003, 06:02:46 PM »
better than the fix??? i dont know, it is def. dope, scarface never dissapoints with his albums, i just got it right now so maybe if i listen to it more its gonna soak in but i like it alot at first listen

btw the sam sneed track is bangin, wish i could see more of his producing around

Z Ro sounds alot like tha realest and a little like pac, any of y'all notice that???

Vigilante

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Future Revolutionary Classic
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2003, 06:53:04 PM »
whoever get the mp3 of Talib Kweli and E40 - Real Life and the mp3 of WSC - Lightz out will RECIEVE THE MP3'S OF THIS FOR FREE...I WILL GIVE U A LINK FOR THE WHOLE ALBUM IN AMAZING QUALITY

This album recieved 3 Mics in the Source.....BS
Go support him and go buy it!

UltimateWarrior

• Lil Geezy
  • This is dedicated to the niggaz that was down from day one.
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2003, 12:37:16 PM »
I don't know if anyone noticed this as of yet but the track Fuckin with Face is produced by Sam Sneed. I am happy to see him producing again