Author Topic: RANK THE MEMBERS OF WU-TANG FROM BEST TO WORST  (Read 2013 times)

Sccit

RANK THE MEMBERS OF WU-TANG FROM BEST TO WORST
« on: December 31, 2014, 02:05:54 PM »
BASED ON PERSONAL PREFERENCE

GO........................

Hack Wilson - real

Re: RANK THE MEMBERS OF WU-TANG FROM BEST TO WORST
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2014, 03:07:41 PM »
GZA
Method Man
Ghostface
ODB
Rae
RZA
Killah Priest
Deck
Masta Killa
U-God
Cappadonna 

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2014, 04:12:07 PM »
good list but priest is not a member

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2014, 05:26:36 PM »
good list but priest is not a member

:grumpy:

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2014, 05:38:37 PM »
whatup, u tryna get ur will on now?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2014, 06:05:25 PM »

you call out KP but not Cappadonna too?  anyways Killah Priest is basically a member.

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2014, 06:23:20 PM »

you call out KP but not Cappadonna too?  anyways Killah Priest is basically a member.

cap is an official member, the jew boy's a wu affiliate

westside159

« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2014, 10:33:11 PM »
Wu Tang Rank

1. Ghostface Killah - He paints wild off the wall pictures with words

2. Old Dirty Bastard - The same with odb , he paints wild pictures with words and is a true character on the mic with charisma

3. Method Man - He can rap good and has good wordplay and a good flow of his own .

4. Raekwon - He paints pictures with odd rhyme schemes and has good wordplay like poetry type raps kinda like Nas

5. GZA - Has a wild imagination and can paint vivid pictures with words and has deep rhymes that make you think

6. RZA - His voice and rap style can be a little annoying at times but he is a good producer and can flow and paint pictures with words

7. Inspectah Deck - Not the most known out of the group or successful solo wise but is the back bone to the Wu and is a very good mc that can flow and spit

8. Masta Killa - He has a lazy type flow and can spit rhymes that make you think deep

9. Cappadonna - probally the weakest link in the group along with U God i think , but he has a off the wall , off beat , awkward rap style that some might feel and others think is kinda wack .

10. U God - He has had some good verses here and there and can spit some hot shit when he wants to but his solo shit is kinda weak and generic souding , either is really good at times or just plain unlistenable .

This is my list in order of favorite and best

Blood$

« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2015, 12:14:26 AM »
GZA
Raekwon
Method Man
Ghostface
ODB
RZA
Inspektah Deck
Masta Killa
U-God

Eddz

« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2015, 12:43:30 AM »
Method Man
ODB
Ghostface
Gza
Raekwon
Inspektah Deck
Rza*
Capadona*
Masta Killa
U-God

*Was tired when I listed & forgot  ;D
« Last Edit: January 02, 2015, 03:25:53 PM by Eddz »

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2015, 12:55:44 AM »
^no love 2 rza or cap?

westside159

« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2015, 04:05:09 AM »
^no love 2 rza or cap?

Rza made some pretty wack solo albums , i think he made 1 decent solo album the rest were straight trash real talk . Ghostface had the best solo albums out of all them . Not just 1 good solo album but a few good solo albums . And Cap is one of the weakest links out of the WU .

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2015, 06:02:07 AM »

What does "getting your Will on" mean? And who the hell is Will?
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2015, 06:12:45 AM »
GZA
Method Man
Ghostface
ODB
Rae
RZA
Killah Priest
Deck
Masta Killa
U-God
Cappadonna 

1.  Method Man  -  Everyone knows Meth is number 1.  He's probably the only one to go platinum, and he really put the other members in their place in that classic fight they got into on the Show, when he said..."You niccaz sat up in your room, wit your bitch, when I got up early in the morning, went to the interview, by my fuccing self!  I didn't hear nobody complain then"—U-God—"because in every interview who does the talking, you do! you sit there and talk, talk, talk, talk, talk"—Meth—"Because, LOOK AT THE ANSWERS YOU GIVE!! LOOK AT THE ANSWERS YOU GIVE!!!"    ...lmao, all the members are dope but Meth is easily the most charismatic, and joints like "Bring The Pain" and "All I Need" will go down in history as a couple of the most classic hip-hop joints of all time, it doesn't get much better then Meth's grimey graffiti stained subway video in "Bring the Pain", what says hip-hop more than that??

2.  RZA-  Clearly the leader of the crew.  The glue, the man behind the scenes, the mastermind behind everything, who keeps in all 100, and can do the mathematics to take 9 Emcee's and mix down all their best ideas.  After Meth, RZA also has a couple of my favorite solo Wu bangers with the mesmerizing "Tragedy" and "Holocaust".

...all the rest of them...

Ghostface
GZA
Rae
ODB
Deck
UGOD
Masta Killa
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2015, 10:11:37 AM »
^no love 2 rza or cap?

Rza made some pretty wack solo albums , i think he made 1 decent solo album the rest were straight trash real talk . Ghostface had the best solo albums out of all them . Not just 1 good solo album but a few good solo albums . And Cap is one of the weakest links out of the WU .

cap has a weird flow, but i actually think it's dope...outside of meth, rza has the most recognizable voice of the group.