Author Topic: Does Will = Do Buy Albums?  (Read 1040 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Does Will = Do Buy Albums?
« on: January 02, 2015, 05:57:05 AM »
I keep seeing this name "Will", "Will", "Will"... who the hell is "Will" and why do Sccit, Heinz, and Petey talk about him so much?  

Is it "Do Buy Albums".. because I see him making fair posts, I don't see anything outrageous...

...Sccit or somebody explain this to me

Like Sccit, you said in the Wu-tang thread, "are you getting your Will on?"... what the hell does "Getting your Will on" mean?
« Last Edit: January 02, 2015, 05:59:49 AM by Infinite African Westcoastin 2014 »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

doggfather

Re: Does Will = Do Buy Albums?
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2015, 06:45:54 AM »
Yes he is.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2015, 09:06:53 AM »
Yes he is.

Okay, that answers one question.  Now for the other question, why the hate?  He's been one of the better posters at the forum for some time.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2015, 10:38:52 AM »

i can name a few, but i'll hit u wit the one thatll resonate wit u most.......he ranks "regulate" a 6.5/10 or some shit because it aint "lyrical enough" and consideres it a fact as opposed to an opinion. to make it worse, he then ranked kendrick's album an 8.5/10, and again, spits it like its gospel as opposed to a very strange opinion..............no hate, i actually like the bloc. just callin it like it is, my ficca.

Matty

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2015, 11:10:16 AM »
will is good peoples easily one of the better posters on this forum. whether you agree with his opinions or not is kinda immaterial. dude articulates himself in detail when pressed and knows what he likes. that's better than the vast majority of posters i've come across here.

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2015, 11:21:42 AM »
will is good peoples easily one of the better posters on this forum. whether you agree with his opinions or not is kinda immaterial. dude articulates himself in detail when pressed and knows what he likes. that's better than the vast majority of posters i've come across here.

agreed....the fact that he tends to act pretentious has nothin to do with whether he's a good poster or not.

Will_B

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2015, 11:25:13 AM »

agreed....the fact that he tends to act pretentious has nothin to do with whether he's a good poster or not.

U mean because I pulled Fake Heinz's hoe card?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2015, 12:53:52 PM »
I keep seeing this name "Will", "Will", "Will"... who the hell is "Will" and why do Sccit, Heinz, and Petey talk about him so much?  

Is it "Do Buy Albums".. because I see him making fair posts, I don't see anything outrageous...

Like Sccit, you said in the Wu-tang thread, "are you getting your Will on?"... what the hell does "Getting your Will on" mean?

the only reason i think people here hate Wilbert is because of his old beef with whats his face over deleted links.  it spilled into every thread in every section they posted in and even when Will won people still hated hm

Will_B

« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2015, 02:30:23 PM »

the only reason i think people here hate Wilbert is because of his old beef with whats his face over deleted links.  it spilled into every thread in every section they posted in and even when Will won people still hated hm

That and I'm British :banana_trippin:

Sccit

« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2015, 02:39:39 PM »

bouli is a euro and he's very well liked......i think the hate u get has more to do with personality than where u reside

Will_B

« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2015, 03:43:33 PM »

bouli is a euro and he's very well liked......i think the hate u get has more to do with personality than where u reside

:'( :'( :'( :'(

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2015, 03:57:02 PM »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2015, 05:38:02 PM »

Exactly.

doggfather

« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2015, 09:08:33 AM »
And hes old.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2015, 02:02:07 PM »
And hes old.

I hear he's older than Snoop