Author Topic: US is a great country, anybody that says it isn't come battle me here  (Read 1753 times)

Heinz

Re: US is a great country, anybody that says it isn't come battle me here
« Reply #50 on: February 16, 2015, 09:04:12 AM »

I'm just revealing to the forum that you're and alias/troll.

Hahaha!

J. B A N A N A S

• Bananas
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #51 on: February 24, 2015, 02:50:45 PM »
So did everyone come to the conclusion that despite its faults, America is still the best country?

BONeZ

« Reply #52 on: March 02, 2015, 05:22:58 PM »
Could go into a longwinded speech about the pitfalls of the states but most of thats been said.
My opinion is that any western country which has yet to acknowledge and compensate the traditional owners of the lands for the genocide, stealing of lands - which they have inturn profited from and basic neglect of the same rights they themselves choose to use as a means of recognition of their own entitlements is corrupt as fuck and deserves to be held accountable. The same shit be happening all over the world but the states is like the epitamy of greed, abuse and profit in the name of a god they don't even obey. Thou shall not kill - unless you can find a legal loophole or some other form of justification in the name of advantage. From the highest to the lowest, everybody is commodity to some degree. Never mind the states, it seems like ever since white man left europe, after they had enough of screwin 3each other over, they spread their cancerous tentacles all over the world and expected everyone else to bow down and submit to their will. Same thing happening now in the middle east and its common knowledge that the states has interfered in politics in the east for their own advantage since the 20's it was england before that. That's why you'se all hang shit on china. China wont be brow beaten into adopting an illusion of democracy to cow tow to the wests ideoligies of what a society should be. china is the economic power house of the world and the states owes more money than there actually is money in the world. Keep eating your apple pies and chasing the dream, just dont bitch when it comes crashing down around ya cos you lived beyond your means.

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #53 on: March 03, 2015, 03:52:59 PM »
real spit about how America was developed as a country .. through evil .. nothin more, nothin less

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #54 on: March 04, 2015, 06:46:53 AM »
If you mean with "US is a great country", The people the culture, the land. I agree.
But if you include, the politicians and it's foreign policy.. I have to disagree here.
There is something terrible wrong with the last two examples.. and americans themself realise that.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #55 on: March 05, 2015, 08:24:26 AM »
If you mean with "US is a great country", The people the culture, the land. I agree.
But if you include, the politicians and it's foreign policy.. I have to disagree here.
There is something terrible wrong with the last two examples.. and americans themself realise that.

so you're saying our foreign policy should be "Hey china and russia, just have everything"

Because it'll be much better with China and Russia policing the world

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.