Author Topic: US is a great country, anybody that says it isn't come battle me here  (Read 3406 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
My position is that America is a great country.  If you disagree, post your reasons here and I will debate you.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

Re: US is a great country, anybody that says it isn't come battle me here
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2015, 06:50:27 PM »
great in terms of freedom and opportunity

horrible as far as politics and mind control

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2015, 07:02:02 PM »

What is wrong with the politics?  Have you seen the infrastructure in America?  It is a freaking PARADISE!  Let me give you an example:  If there is so much as a crack in the sidewalk, they put up a netted bright orange fence around it!  So even at night you can see it if you are out taking a stroll and you can avoid any danger.  In America a person could sue the city for something like that if it wasn't keeping up such safe practices.  I mean... THINGS ARE GETTING HANDLED IN AMERICA!!  Issues are getting addressed.  How can you say the politics are bad?

...as far as mind control that is true because in the US they can make you think you live in a bad, dangerous, racist country when you really don't.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2015, 08:50:54 PM »

What is wrong with the politics?  Have you seen the infrastructure in America?  It is a freaking PARADISE!  Let me give you an example:  If there is so much as a crack in the sidewalk, they put up a netted bright orange fence around it!  So even at night you can see it if you are out taking a stroll and you can avoid any danger.  In America a person could sue the city for something like that if it wasn't keeping up such safe practices.  I mean... THINGS ARE GETTING HANDLED IN AMERICA!!  Issues are getting addressed.  How can you say the politics are bad?

...as far as mind control that is true because in the US they can make you think you live in a bad, dangerous, racist country when you really don't.

yea that's the good part... the bad part is that it's all driven by money which causes mass corruption and endless fuckery. but yea, as far as structure and structural maintenance, America is bar-none up there with the best.

and with mind control, I was talking more so about how they keep you hypnotized with bullshit, feed the masses pills that are usually not needed, brainwash our youth into thinking females have to be manly and men have to be feminine. the ones in control want us weak and helpless.. but like U said, if ur smart, U can avoid all that and live a comfortable life in America. the issue is that most people are not smart.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2015, 08:53:30 PM by Sccit »

Matty

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2015, 09:27:39 PM »
give it a few more years.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2015, 01:40:21 AM »

yea that's the good part... the bad part is that it's all driven by money which causes mass corruption and endless fuckery. but yea, as far as structure and structural maintenance, America is bar-none up there with the best.

Money brings people together.  Companies like McDonalds or Microsoft have so many white, black, mexican, asian, african, people of all races, colors, and creeds working together in harmony.  It is the desire for money that has Africans dreaming of one day coming to America and living in such a great nation.  Money in the free market capitalist sector of America's economy keeps people away from corruption and fuccery.  Any good businessman knows that developing a positive reputation is vital to gaining the trust and dollars of the consumer.  If a business engages in corrupt practices and "fuckeries" they won't make it long in America.  Have you seen the beautiful temples of economy throughout America?  The beautifully tall buildings and skyscrapers that stand clean and without a scratch?  The business that is handled like clockwork all to serve the consumer and meet the demands of his dollar so that the workers can make their dollars, and so that money can grow and expand in glorious abundance!

and with mind control, I was talking more so about how they keep you hypnotized with bullshit, feed the masses pills that are usually not needed, brainwash our youth into thinking females have to be manly and men have to be feminine. the ones in control want us weak and helpless.. but like U said, if ur smart, U can avoid all that and live a comfortable life in America. the issue is that most people are not smart.

America has a very healthy hetero-sexual culture.  Boys and girls get to experience love and relationships at young ages, to learn about themselves and learn about the opposite sex.  There is no greater romance than love in America, where people are free to interact on their own terms, and free to leave on their own terms without the expectations or pressures of the society that surrounds them.

On the gay tip, in countries and cultures where men and women are more "controlled" you have men lacking a healthy balance of estrogen energy, which is vital for a human being.  Men and women both have estrogen and testosterone, and both hormones are needed to create a healthy individual.  Even platonic relationships with girls at school growing up, or girls in the office at work as an adult, can provide a healthy balance in a man.  

But in societies where men are cut off from the woman, or the woman is sheltered and not seen in society, men simply do not get enough female interaction.  Unless otherwise compensated for through family, marriage, or outright rebellion, the male can feel a serious imbalance in his testosterone vs. estrogen energy, in his hormones... and thus become an undercover faggot.  

I'm not saying that that is happening in the country I am in as here, at least the women are a major part of society, the workforce, and participate in social life.  Yet it is not nearly to the degree of America.  And most of the ideas of love and romance are taken from America.  It is American music, cinema, and culture that has often times taught the third world the art of love and romance.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2015, 01:43:16 AM by Infinite African Westcoastin 2014 »

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2015, 01:58:27 AM »

Money brings people together.  Companies like McDonalds or Microsoft have so many white, black, mexican, asian, african, people of all races, colors, and creeds working together in harmony.  It is the desire for money that has Africans dreaming of one day coming to America and living in such a great nation.  Money in the free market capitalist sector of America's economy keeps people away from corruption and fuccery.  Any good businessman knows that developing a positive reputation is vital to gaining the trust and dollars of the consumer.  If a business engages in corrupt practices and "fuckeries" they won't make it long in America.  Have you seen the beautiful temples of economy throughout America?  The beautifully tall buildings and skyscrapers that stand clean and without a scratch?  The business that is handled like clockwork all to serve the consumer and meet the demands of his dollar so that the workers can make their dollars, and so that money can grow and expand in glorious abundance!

America has a very healthy hetero-sexual culture.  Boys and girls get to experience love and relationships at young ages, to learn about themselves and learn about the opposite sex.  There is no greater romance than love in America, where people are free to interact on their own terms, and free to leave on their own terms without the expectations or pressures of the society that surrounds them.

On the gay tip, in countries and cultures where men and women are more "controlled" you have men lacking a healthy balance of estrogen energy, which is vital for a human being.  Men and women both have estrogen and testosterone, and both hormones are needed to create a healthy individual.  Even platonic relationships with girls at school growing up, or girls in the office at work as an adult, can provide a healthy balance in a man.  

But in societies where men are cut off from the woman, or the woman is sheltered and not seen in society, men simply do not get enough female interaction.  Unless otherwise compensated for through family, marriage, or outright rebellion, the male can feel a serious imbalance in his testosterone vs. estrogen energy, in his hormones... and thus become an undercover faggot.  

I'm not saying that that is happening in the country I am in as here, at least the women are a major part of society, the workforce, and participate in social life.  Yet it is not nearly to the degree of America.  And most of the ideas of love and romance are taken from America.  It is American music, cinema, and culture that has often times taught the third world the art of love and romance.

money could be used for good or evil...unfortunately, most people use it for evil. money is also easier to obtain by doing evil..so people do a whole lot of evil to obtain money in this country (especially the ones at the top)....hence the quote "money is the root of all evil". america proves that quote, to put it in short.........corrupt businesses make it all the time. most cats flyin private jets n shit didnt obtain their money by makin an honest livin LOL..and they damn sure didnt make it by bein nice guys. but i said most, not all. politics is the biggest example of corruption leading to success. you and i only know about 10% of what goes on at the top...and from that 10%, theres already enough to see that it's all a game of manipulation and mind control....would be wonderful if it really worked how u described it (how they tell us in schools), but it doesn't g.

and i'm not sayin to cut off women or to shelter them...but our culture is definitely leaning towards empowering women and emasculating men. it goes against the laws of nature, and america pushes this anti-God agenda harder than anyone. Love and romance is great.....but don't forget it's the bitches who bend while the man hits.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2015, 09:50:20 AM »

money could be used for good or evil...unfortunately, most people use it for evil. money is also easier to obtain by doing evil..so people do a whole lot of evil to obtain money in this country (especially the ones at the top)....hence the quote "money is the root of all evil". america proves that quote, to put it in short.........corrupt businesses make it all the time. most cats flyin private jets n shit didnt obtain their money by makin an honest livin LOL..and they damn sure didnt make it by bein nice guys. but i said most, not all. politics is the biggest example of corruption leading to success. you and i only know about 10% of what goes on at the top...and from that 10%, theres already enough to see that it's all a game of manipulation and mind control....would be wonderful if it really worked how u described it (how they tell us in schools), but it doesn't g.

and i'm not sayin to cut off women or to shelter them...but our culture is definitely leaning towards empowering women and emasculating men. it goes against the laws of nature, and america pushes this anti-God agenda harder than anyone. Love and romance is great.....but don't forget it's the bitches who bend while the man hits.

The corruption in America is much less than other countries.  It's totally normal in other countries to pay the cops off anytime you get caught with anything small or big.  That is certainly not the norm in America.

...As for your thoughts about money being evil, and the "people on the top" being the most evil I respectfully disagree.  What about all the people on wellfare at the bottom?  They just str8 up steal money from the tax payers without any approval or any gratitude towards the taxpayers. 

...Also, you said it is easier to make money by doing evil and I also disagree.  There is always some effort and risk involved.  For example, if a person on the bottom wants to do something evil for money like robbing mutherfuckers he is taking a fuccing risk, he could die, or get shot, or go to prison, lose his reputation, lose friends, many things could happen.  Not only that but he has to plan all that shit out.  So some effort is involved, in a way you could say he is "working for it" because of the effort and risk involved.

As for a person on top, how did they get to the top?  Somewhere along the line, they, or their parents, or a wealthy connect of theirs put in the work that helped catapult them to the top.  Somewhere, at some point there was a movement from the bottom of the financial scale to the top of the financial scale.  So again, you could argue that to be in that position where they could be in the 1%, some effort was takin up, some work was done, somewhere along the line.

My point is that you can't just simply be an "evil" person and get all the stuff you want.  Some effort or some work is performed somewhere along the line.  Evil in itself gets you nowhere.

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2015, 12:11:26 PM »

The corruption in America is much less than other countries.  It's totally normal in other countries to pay the cops off anytime you get caught with anything small or big.  That is certainly not the norm in America.

...As for your thoughts about money being evil, and the "people on the top" being the most evil I respectfully disagree.  What about all the people on wellfare at the bottom?  They just str8 up steal money from the tax payers without any approval or any gratitude towards the taxpayers. 

...Also, you said it is easier to make money by doing evil and I also disagree.  There is always some effort and risk involved.  For example, if a person on the bottom wants to do something evil for money like robbing mutherfuckers he is taking a fuccing risk, he could die, or get shot, or go to prison, lose his reputation, lose friends, many things could happen.  Not only that but he has to plan all that shit out.  So some effort is involved, in a way you could say he is "working for it" because of the effort and risk involved.

As for a person on top, how did they get to the top?  Somewhere along the line, they, or their parents, or a wealthy connect of theirs put in the work that helped catapult them to the top.  Somewhere, at some point there was a movement from the bottom of the financial scale to the top of the financial scale.  So again, you could argue that to be in that position where they could be in the 1%, some effort was takin up, some work was done, somewhere along the line.

My point is that you can't just simply be an "evil" person and get all the stuff you want.  Some effort or some work is performed somewhere along the line.  Evil in itself gets you nowhere.

in america, the law gets paid off too...only on a much larger scale. the rich have a much lower chance of going to jail, because money wins in the courts. u can pay ur way out of shit, and ive seen it done.......shit, it happens in hollywood all the time. and even worse, politicians, judges, priests, cats with higher social ranks can do fucked up shit like molest children and not even serve any time, all because of their rank.....so yea, the law definitely gets paid off out here.

theres more risk in dirty money, yes, but its easier and FASTER.....u can make money real quick by doin evil, as opposed to bein straight and building towards your goals. money controls the country, and as i keep pointin out, the ones at the top are typically corrupt....obviously, they dont show it out in the open (on purpose, at least). but if u open ur eyes and read between the lines, it's very easy to see whats going on....

how do the people on top get on top? typically, by lying, cheating, and stealing their way to the top.....thats america, brodie. i know it hurts, but it's the truth....and the fact that livin out here is easier than 3rd world countries got u seein all the good right now. but theres better and theres worse....americas evils are strong, but the opportunity, freedom, and structure are on point.

at the end of the day, it takes work and effort to do evil too.....but that doesn make it right.

Blunt Tyme Da Gawd

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2015, 12:43:00 PM »
yo NIK you gotta tell me whenever infinite comes out to LA so i could sock him in his fucking mouth and put it up on worldstar

aerroc

« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2015, 01:15:37 AM »
this shit hole is going down

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2015, 04:25:40 PM »
THE US IS A GREAT COUNTRY AND ANYBODY WHO SAYS IT ISNT COME FIGHT ME IN THE STREET.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2015, 04:30:41 PM »

in america, the law gets paid off too...only on a much larger scale. the rich have a much lower chance of going to jail, because money wins in the courts. u can pay ur way out of shit, and ive seen it done.......shit, it happens in hollywood all the time. and even worse, politicians, judges, priests, cats with higher social ranks can do fucked up shit like molest children and not even serve any time, all because of their rank.....so yea, the law definitely gets paid off out here.

Of course.  Because resources are a limited commodity and people are not equal in their resources.   We have to bargain and trade our resources to get what we want in life, that's true in America or anywhere in the world. So if you have resources that you can bargain and trade with others then you can use that to improve your life, whether that means getting out of jail, or patching up a mistake you may have made in your life, or getting the cops off your ass, whatever.  Bottom line is you had some shit to offer other people.  But why should you expect them to serve and protect your life when you ain't offerin them anything?  Like Michael Brown and Eric Garner expected the cops to coddle and love them when they weren't even offerin the cops any common decency or respect or even just simple apathy.  Cops and the law are not some entity that exists outside of people or society.  They are like an other human being and if treated like shit and offered nothing, then they have no incentive not to stomp you out.  

theres more risk in dirty money, yes, but its easier and FASTER.....u can make money real quick by doin evil, as opposed to bein straight and building towards your goals. money controls the country, and as i keep pointin out, the ones at the top are typically corrupt....obviously, they dont show it out in the open (on purpose, at least). but if u open ur eyes and read between the lines, it's very easy to see whats going on....

Not true my ficca.... you exert just as much resources to make dirty money as you do clean money.  Resources are more than just money.  RISK is a resource, and RISK has a value.  What they are offering may not be time and money but instead it is their RISK.  They are taking a RISK because if their plan fuccs up doing evil they could easily lose their reputation, or lose their time and money by spending their life caught up in the legal system.  So they are offering something of resource and value and it is in the element of RISK.  It is like the gambler.  He can make fast money but he can also lose fast money.  

at the end of the day, it takes work and effort to do evil too.....but that doesn make it right.

There is no such thing as a universal right or wrong.  But this has turned into a philosophical debate, and has little to do with America.

Sccit

« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2015, 07:14:00 PM »

Of course.  Because resources are a limited commodity and people are not equal in their resources.   We have to bargain and trade our resources to get what we want in life, that's true in America or anywhere in the world. So if you have resources that you can bargain and trade with others then you can use that to improve your life, whether that means getting out of jail, or patching up a mistake you may have made in your life, or getting the cops off your ass, whatever.  Bottom line is you had some shit to offer other people.  But why should you expect them to serve and protect your life when you ain't offerin them anything?  Like Michael Brown and Eric Garner expected the cops to coddle and love them when they weren't even offerin the cops any common decency or respect or even just simple apathy.  Cops and the law are not some entity that exists outside of people or society.  They are like an other human being and if treated like shit and offered nothing, then they have no incentive not to stomp you out.  

Not true my ficca.... you exert just as much resources to make dirty money as you do clean money.  Resources are more than just money.  RISK is a resource, and RISK has a value.  What they are offering may not be time and money but instead it is their RISK.  They are taking a RISK because if their plan fuccs up doing evil they could easily lose their reputation, or lose their time and money by spending their life caught up in the legal system.  So they are offering something of resource and value and it is in the element of RISK.  It is like the gambler.  He can make fast money but he can also lose fast money.  

There is no such thing as a universal right or wrong.  But this has turned into a philosophical debate, and has little to do with America.
there is definitely such thing as a universal truth .. one of those would be that the typa cat it takes to wanna become a cop is typically a power hungry douche who wants to feel bigger than his peers through a sense of authority. those same kinda cats are more inclined to use evil forces than humble ficcaz... we all know this deep down inside, but whether we choose to acknowledge it or not is the issue. and we all know racism still exists n many white ficcaz be trippin out harder when they see black ficcaz. that's why if eric garner was white that cop more than likely would taken it easier .. these are all universal truths. there are countries where racism is less prevelant and humble ficcaz are the majority .. that's as real as real can be.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 07:15:44 PM by Sccit »

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2015, 08:14:44 PM »
^^^I'm glad you brought up racism relations because it is yet another instance in which America is outperforming other nations.  All over Africa and other darker skinned nations they are clamoring to come to the united states wheere they will not only receive equal oppurtunity as whites but often preferential treatment.  And where police officers and the law will deal with them in fairness, respect, and justice and even turn a blind eye to their illegal immigration and possibly pass them a wellfare check or free schooling to boot.

A nation where whites voted a black man into office.

You think its racist in america why don't you travel to Asia..... shit man, even the lighter skinned asians here discrimnate against the darker skinned Asians, you can straight up pay a person less here as a POLICY because of their race and the person descriminated against will have no recourse on the matter.

Or look no farther than the racism that exists in the middle east, a country like Israel that defines itself by race as a jewish homeland for jews and non-jews are automatically second class.

Or in india where they still operate under the caste system...

Or France and other parts of Europe where anti-Muslim and anti-immigrant tensions are at a fever pitch and ready to explode at any moment....

....Ficcaz who travel know what I'm talking about.  The age-old myth of the racist white American is a dying cause and if you wanna join with Lord Jammar and pretend it is still the civil rights era of the 60's or the black righteous PE era of the 80's then go ahead...I've been there, done that, and I've seen the hypocrisy in all of that and where all the arguments eventually fall short if followed through to their inevitable conclusion