Author Topic: US is a great country, anybody that says it isn't come battle me here  (Read 3408 times)

Heinz

Re: US is a great country, anybody that says it isn't come battle me here
« Reply #45 on: February 12, 2015, 11:22:14 PM »

Not to mention you said you gave money to beggers. LOL aint nobody does that over there.

Actually I never said that or most of the other lies and assumptions you fabricated for you super emotional post.
That said many people give to those less fortunate but for someone frequenting strip clubs and paying for sexual favors from women your "generosity" might be limited to what kind of sexual arousal you get in return. Perhaps that is why police officers squeeze you for cash(?).
Never in my life have I paid a bribe, that does not mean I haven't been asked to.
Like I stated earlier you choose to focus on the negatives in life please don't expect that from me.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #46 on: February 13, 2015, 02:37:26 AM »

Not to mention you said you gave money to beggers. LOL aint nobody does that over there.

Actually I never said that or most of the other lies and assumptions you fabricated for you super emotional post.
That said many people give to those less fortunate but for someone frequenting strip clubs and paying for sexual favors from women your "generosity" might be limited to what kind of sexual arousal you get in return. Perhaps that is why police officers squeeze you for cash(?).
Never in my life have I paid a bribe, that does not mean I haven't been asked to.
Like I stated earlier you choose to focus on the negatives in life please don't expect that from me.

lol im super emotional because i called you out on your bull shit?   ::)

Never bribed in India? thats how i know you're bullshitting. You're going through the country sides traveling all around and you haven't once? LOL at refusing to pay bribes, like you have a choice homie. They won't let you pass to the next province/state, they might try to take your passport, they'll take you to the police station.

LOL at refusing bribes, you have no choice, which is another reason i know you're full of shit. Another thing, you give out money and people see, they swarm you and try to pick pocket you. Especially if you're on the road traveling in the country side.

You claim you don't care, but you defend your straight up lies each time. I have no idea what you mean in bold, but if you're implying i go to brothels in india. That would be another bullshit call. You don't go to those places there, its like same thing as getting crack hoe on long beach blvd or western ave.

secondly, i don't go to strip clubs, hardly nor have i ever got a hoe out in the US its dirty there. In Shanghai/Japan/Korea thats a different story, its part of the night life, its a legit business, and its clean and its a norm out here. Cleaner then anywhere else. Again, i just go there probably once every trip, when i really need to, yeah when i was 19-20 when i first came, i went more often. I stay overseas months at a time, so yeah i gonna get laid since my well i can't bring girls from home here.

you make it seem like its some disrespect to women, but they're just workers working at their establishment. If they wanted to they can damn well get much cheaper pay and work at restaurants.

You come out here and don't experience the full night life, people will cal you an idiot. But then you're a good boy from country ass dayton ohio so its pretty much expected, with enough free time to fabricate a india trip.

You can come to China, and jack off when you need to have a sexual release. While i get 2 girls for 65 bucks.

Stay losing, stay trollin bro.

Edit: oh another thing again you mentioned no guide. Theres no absolute way you'll get around in that country without one. How are you going to communicate?
« Last Edit: February 13, 2015, 02:45:27 AM by LooN3y »

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Heinz

« Reply #47 on: February 13, 2015, 08:44:26 AM »
Yes you are super emotional my friend and it is not very hard to see that from how you address me.
Writing long essays about what India should have been like for me is charmingly naive and incredibly entertaining.
Also the expectation that I should spend more than 5 minutes detailing every little aspect of my India trip for you.
I guess I should take it all as compliments that I matter this much to you.

Please write more when you have a free moment.
Lots of love.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: February 13, 2015, 01:11:33 PM »
hes made alot of solid points heinz just puttin my 2 cents in fuck we dont have pennies anymore oh well

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: February 14, 2015, 02:16:24 AM »
Yes you are super emotional my friend and it is not very hard to see that from how you address me.
Writing long essays about what India should have been like for me is charmingly naive and incredibly entertaining.
Also the expectation that I should spend more than 5 minutes detailing every little aspect of my India trip for you.
I guess I should take it all as compliments that I matter this much to you.

Please write more when you have a free moment.
Lots of love.

lol, I'm just revealing to the forum that you're and alias/troll. You never went to india theres holes in the story and things that absolutely make no sense. Given that you have no response to everything i pointed out.

You pretty much sound like infinite/brian in your posts, but might be intentional to just throw us off. Anyways, trolling is one thing, but to spending 30 mins to make a fake india trip? Its almost on the level of radio tube. But i think its impossible for anyone to go full radio tube.

Heinz

« Reply #50 on: February 16, 2015, 08:04:12 AM »

I'm just revealing to the forum that you're and alias/troll.

Hahaha!

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #51 on: February 24, 2015, 01:50:45 PM »
So did everyone come to the conclusion that despite its faults, America is still the best country?

BONeZ

« Reply #52 on: March 02, 2015, 04:22:58 PM »
Could go into a longwinded speech about the pitfalls of the states but most of thats been said.
My opinion is that any western country which has yet to acknowledge and compensate the traditional owners of the lands for the genocide, stealing of lands - which they have inturn profited from and basic neglect of the same rights they themselves choose to use as a means of recognition of their own entitlements is corrupt as fuck and deserves to be held accountable. The same shit be happening all over the world but the states is like the epitamy of greed, abuse and profit in the name of a god they don't even obey. Thou shall not kill - unless you can find a legal loophole or some other form of justification in the name of advantage. From the highest to the lowest, everybody is commodity to some degree. Never mind the states, it seems like ever since white man left europe, after they had enough of screwin 3each other over, they spread their cancerous tentacles all over the world and expected everyone else to bow down and submit to their will. Same thing happening now in the middle east and its common knowledge that the states has interfered in politics in the east for their own advantage since the 20's it was england before that. That's why you'se all hang shit on china. China wont be brow beaten into adopting an illusion of democracy to cow tow to the wests ideoligies of what a society should be. china is the economic power house of the world and the states owes more money than there actually is money in the world. Keep eating your apple pies and chasing the dream, just dont bitch when it comes crashing down around ya cos you lived beyond your means.

Sccit

« Reply #53 on: March 03, 2015, 02:52:59 PM »
real spit about how America was developed as a country .. through evil .. nothin more, nothin less

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #54 on: March 04, 2015, 05:46:53 AM »
If you mean with "US is a great country", The people the culture, the land. I agree.
But if you include, the politicians and it's foreign policy.. I have to disagree here.
There is something terrible wrong with the last two examples.. and americans themself realise that.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: March 05, 2015, 07:24:26 AM »
If you mean with "US is a great country", The people the culture, the land. I agree.
But if you include, the politicians and it's foreign policy.. I have to disagree here.
There is something terrible wrong with the last two examples.. and americans themself realise that.

so you're saying our foreign policy should be "Hey china and russia, just have everything"

Because it'll be much better with China and Russia policing the world