Author Topic: KC was paradise... wish I could go back to wiping assholes  (Read 2729 times)

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
Re: Kansas City is paradise... wish I could go back to wiping assholes
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2015, 02:34:28 PM »

listen to this growth, ag

respect his gangsta

I was humble in my reply to AG because phrased a bit differently, his post could of sounded something like...

"You seem to often be dissatisfied with your situation, and I think having greater gratitude may be the key.  This is a learning experience for you and it has given you greater gratititude for what you had before in KC.  So you can learn from that, and give thanks also for your situation as it is now, living and working in another country for the first time in your life is surely a learning experience, where you can gain insight not only about the Asian part of the world but also about parts of yourself that you were previously unaware of."

yes, if ag was a sophisticated intellectual, that's what his post woulda sounded like
hahaha saying "having greater gratitude" twice in a row and then a huge run on sentence is what a dumbass trying to appear smart sounds like

maybe not grammatically perfect, but i mean in a sense that it's more polite.. if AG was british, that would more or less be his approach.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2015, 04:04:16 PM »
So infant has being telling indonesians that hes from la and it works. For real though i dont know why you think your only options are either kansas city or some shitty muslim country. Yeah youd probly be broke if you lived somewhere better but youre brole in kc too

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Infinite Trapped in 1996

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Permenent Resident of 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2015, 04:05:54 PM »

maybe not grammatically perfect, but i mean in a sense that it's more polite.. if AG was british, that would more or less be his approach.

how is it not grammatically correct...

...to Mufucka, if you are going to be so petty as to call people out for not being "Grammatically correct" then you should at least be right.

"I will make records as big or bigger than Death Row".   -Dre, Source 1996

"I didn't do nothing but make people money and I didn't leave nobody high and dry.  Any album (on death row) people are going to check for.  But it's time for Dre to worry about Dre.  I'm focused on the new Snoop Doggs, not like that but you know what I mean."

Dre -  Source 1996 cover

"Eminem will be bigger than Michael Jackson as long as he doesn't change."

-Dre, Rolling Stones mag 1999 Em cover

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2015, 04:08:31 PM »
did you take your son with you?

Infinite Trapped in 1996

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2015, 04:17:38 PM »
did you take your son with you?

the plan was he was supposed to come stay the summer with me here, but I don't feel comfortable now with him coming here for the summer because I don't think it's a great place for him, so if I end up staying for the year then I will have to take a month off to go back home in the summer... also, his mom is leaving the country this year so it just happened that I got my job before that, but her move was planned before mine... so staying back in Kansas City wouldn't have necessarily allowed me to stay with my son for the year

"I didn't do nothing but make people money and I didn't leave nobody high and dry.  Any album (on death row) people are going to check for.  But it's time for Dre to worry about Dre.  I'm focused on the new Snoop Doggs, not like that but you know what I mean."

Dre -  Source 1996 cover

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2015, 04:56:29 PM »
So infant has being telling indonesians that hes from la and it works. For real though i dont know why you think your only options are either kansas city or some shitty muslim country. Yeah youd probly be broke if you lived somewhere better but youre brole in kc too

to be fair, i think he was talkin bout a female when he said "sayin i'm from LA works"....and i dont like liars, but when it's about breakin a bitch, i say get your bill clinton on.

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2015, 04:58:03 PM »

how is it not grammatically correct...

...to Mufucka, if you are going to be so petty as to call people out for not being "Grammatically correct" then you should at least be right.

well, the last sentence was a run on, but like i said, it dont really matter in the big picture

Infinite Trapped in 1996

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2015, 05:54:33 PM »

well, the last sentence was a run on, but like i said, it dont really matter in the big picture

That's bullshit man... it's not a run-on.... that's a dependent clause at the end, I don't have to put a comma before the but (you can, but you don't have to, especially in a situation like this on a damn message board forum where it's less formal)... when did you and Mufucka become English Majors?  I mean... I get it that you didn't think it was a big deal, but it's funny you just took Mufucka's word for it like he's some kind of an authority.  
« Last Edit: January 04, 2015, 05:57:33 PM by Infinite African Westcoastin 2014 »

Dre -  Source 1996 cover

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2015, 06:01:56 PM »
^Emotions just overflowing.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #34 on: January 04, 2015, 06:21:17 PM »
I know you like to go on and on about how everyone id illiterate but that was a run on sentence you idiot. and its not even about that. i really dont give a shit but when you try to sound intelligent and superior but just sound like an idiot youre gonna get called out. something tells me that happens to you all the time and i just truck a nerve right now  ;D

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #35 on: January 04, 2015, 06:39:20 PM »

That's bullshit man... it's not a run-on.... that's a dependent clause at the end, I don't have to put a comma before the but (you can, but you don't have to, especially in a situation like this on a damn message board forum where it's less formal)... when did you and Mufucka become English Majors?  I mean... I get it that you didn't think it was a big deal, but it's funny you just took Mufucka's word for it like he's some kind of an authority. 

like i said, it's not a big deal...quit bein petty and understand my main point.

So you can learn from that, and give thanks also for your situation as it is now, living and working in another country for the first time in your life is surely a learning experience, where you can gain insight not only about the Asian part of the world but also about parts of yourself that you were previously unaware of."

^thats a run-on sentence IMO (i could be wrong)......either way, you're completely sidetracking from my main point, which was in your favor.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #36 on: January 04, 2015, 07:01:23 PM »
bro thats like a textbook example of a run on sentence. you dont have to be an english major to realize that

Infinite Trapped in 1996

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #37 on: January 04, 2015, 11:52:35 PM »
bro thats like a textbook example of a run on sentence. you dont have to be an english major to realize that

Actually it is not... and I would love to hear your explanation for why it is.

And Sccit... If you say you thought it was a run-on in your opinion then fair enough, but keep in mind I'm not the one being petty its Mufucka who thought it was necassary to call someone out for a run on sentence on a west coast rap forum, and you further labeled it as "grammatically incorrect". So on my end I was just saying that #1 it was lame to try to call someone out on something in regards to Mufucka #2. For anyone that says its grammatically incorrect actually it is not.  When you have a short dependent clause following an independent clause you don't have to place a comma or a period.  Not to mention context is considered in grammar and one must take into account whether it is formal writing or informal writing.  So you definitely wouldn't consider it grammatically incorrect in informal writing, and in formal writing it would also still be--at the very least--acceptable.

Dre -  Source 1996 cover

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #38 on: January 05, 2015, 12:19:48 AM »
it's no big deal, focusin on shit like that is what takes focus off what really matters

Blunt Tyme Da Gawd

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #39 on: January 05, 2015, 01:02:56 PM »
LOL @ lying brian making excuses for touching old people buttholes  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #40 on: January 05, 2015, 03:03:37 PM »

And Sccit... If you say you thought it was a run-on in your opinion then fair enough, but keep in mind I'm not the one being petty its Mufucka who thought it was necassary to call someone out for a run on sentence on a west coast rap forum, and you further labeled it as "grammatically incorrect". So on my end I was just saying that #1 it was lame to try to call someone out on something in regards to Mufucka #2. For anyone that says its grammatically incorrect actually it is not.  When you have a short dependent clause following an independent clause you don't have to place a comma or a period.  Not to mention context is considered in grammar and one must take into account whether it is formal writing or informal writing.  So you definitely wouldn't consider it grammatically incorrect in informal writing, and in formal writing it would also still be--at the very least--acceptable.

You spelled "necessary" wrong, bro.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #41 on: January 05, 2015, 03:08:32 PM »

You spelled "necessary" wrong, bro.

lol

Marty Jannetty

• Lil Geezy
  • Offline Offline
  • I'm Marty but you're not Shawn, bitch.
« Reply #42 on: January 05, 2015, 05:33:04 PM »
Wish you nothing but the best, Infinite. Making moves >> stagnating. For real.
It will always be 1993 to me.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #43 on: January 06, 2015, 01:59:00 AM »
yeah he moved from spongebathing old men to falling in the sewer and living in a shack  :D

Infinite Trapped in 1996

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #44 on: January 12, 2015, 07:42:47 AM »
Wish you nothing but the best, Infinite. Making moves >> stagnating. For real.

thanks for that

Dre -  Source 1996 cover

Infinite Trapped in 1996

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #45 on: January 12, 2015, 08:08:51 AM »
yeah he moved from spongebathing old men to falling in the sewer and living in a shack  :D

Not too far from the truth...

The place I live in is not a shack.  I have my own maid here that comes 8:00AM to 5:00Pm and does a lot of stuff from washing my clothes to cleaning my room, even makes my bed.  8)  And I even have good air conditioning in my room, which is more than a lot of people around here who sleep in hot congested rooms, with mosquitoes, ants, lizards, rats, mice, and the like sharing a living space with them.

However, it is only now, after two months here that the water is finally working.  In the first few weeks the water pump made the sound of a gun shot religiously every 30 seconds above my ceiling.  When I would sleep I would have nightmares that I was living in a war zone or something.  (Now, since it's been fixed I have nightmares that I am living under the protection of a wild dog on a leash, but I digress)

So after the first few weeks I got so fed up that I started sleeping on the floor at work.  That caused a lot of attention so they finally decided to do something about it so they just turned off the overhead water pump all together.  (I don't know how all this shit works and they don't actually communicate what they are doing or what they are fixing so I am kind of just guessing as to what is going on)

So then only the pump just outside the house was serving water to all the rooms, so it would make a loud noise but at least it wasn't over my head.  It couldn't properly serve all the rooms so often I will be in the middle of a shower and have the water cut off, and I never have a hot shower only cold showers.  So many times I will be in the middle of a shower with soap and shampoo on when it will cut off so I have to walk outside and hose myself down with a water hose.

So finally a few days ago I guess it was finally fixed.  Who knows.  No real communication about what was going on.  Some guy would come out to mess with it on some days but he didn't speak any English... anyway.. so enough about the damn water.

If fucking sucks here.  All the other foreign workers are very simple.  Give them a place where they can get a beer or a stiff drink and that's pretty much it.  They seem to manage like that.  Just going to work and going out for drinks.  Makes matters worse for me because I have roomates that like it here and they are just fine.  They have nice girls from time to time, go out and see all these supposedly cool places around the country, go out most nights, they are having a great time.  Which makes me feel even worse because then I look at myself like, "What the fucc is wrong with me?  I'm supposed to be some great traveler and these rednecks from Britian are getting along 100X better here than I am".  So what's my problem?  What's wrong with me?

Well... I fuccing hate drinking and I don't like being around drunk people.  I can put up with it on a temporary basis, like when I first came I hung out with them, but not on any regular basis.  So I stopped hanging with the teachers and started trying to hang with the locals.

Things only got worse hanging with the locals.  I would be sitting outside at some event or some gathering, sweating like a pregnant nun in the sun, and your always sitting in tight places, they live like sardines over here no wonder the people are so short and skinny in Asia, you basically have no room to stretch out.  So I would be just sitting somewhere uncomfortable being fed all this strange spicy scolding hot food and strange drinks that neither quench your thirst or provide much nourishment.  Rice with every meal, and then the juice here is either overloaded with sugar or actually some form of high fructose soda that they call juice or somekind of TANG type of stuff, fuccing sucks and you feel even worse after eating or drinking something.  There is no satisfaction...

So hey.. why not enjoy a cigarette, right?  Cigarettes are generally good for trying to calm down for a minute and chill the fucc out.  Well, guess what, this country has more smokers than any country in the world, so the government came up with a brilliant idea here (and it's done in other parts of Asia) that they will put grotesque images of deformed throats, gums, lungs, and skeletons and skulls on packs of cigarettes to infiltrate the mind with a negative stimulus to mitigate the positive feeling from smoking.  Well it seems to not work on anyone else as nearly everyone smokes here, but it sure as hell ruins the experience for me.  I can't smoke without seeing or thinking of these images of these deformed gums it is fuccing hideous looking and it is all over billboards and commercials here.

So much vision pollution here shit is dirty everywhere the rivers are so flooded with nasty shit that the stench can be smelled before you even reach them.  The air pollution is ridiculous, everywhere the smell of congested, crowded, traffic streets, gasoline fumes intoxicate my lungs.

Then there is the ear pollution everywhere, they got chimes going off at random ours of the night for no reason, people riding around selling stuff all over the streets using horns to attract attention to whatever they are selling, little food street vendors or just shouting to get peoples attention to what they are selling, nevermind if it is 5:00Am in the morning on a Sunday.

All I do is just sit in my room and soak up the air conditioner and play on my computer.  God, I don't know what I would do if my computer suddenly stopped working or if the air conditioner suddenly stopped working.  My whole life revolves around this laptop and the airconditioner.  Work is okay but I only get paid $1,000 dollars a month to make matters worse, which makes me even more fearful to go out and try to have a good time for fear of losing what little money I have, considering I owe $18,000 to my college, child support every month and so on.

SO MY LIFE IS OFFICIALLY FUCKED.  Thanks for listening...    

Dre -  Source 1996 cover

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #46 on: January 12, 2015, 08:39:41 AM »
Do society a favor when you finally commit suicide...

Don't leave some bloody mess to clean up or leave yourself hanging for someone to have to get you down & shit. Either go to Africa & just get consumed by lions or take a small boat out to the middle of the ocean & jump draped in chains.

It's selfish to leave your body as a burden to someone else to take care of.

Thanks, bruh.

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #47 on: January 12, 2015, 10:15:00 AM »
You in China, India, or Indonesia? I don't get why you don't leave.

Remedy360

« Reply #48 on: January 12, 2015, 11:07:26 AM »
You in China, India, or Indonesia? I don't get why you don't leave.

Word, if it's that bad then find a way to get out. We can all benefit from tough experiences but if you're that depressed and see things so negatively there's no reason to go on with it.

Infinite Trapped in 1996

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #49 on: January 12, 2015, 12:46:02 PM »
Do society a favor when you finally commit suicide...

Don't leave some bloody mess to clean up or leave yourself hanging for someone to have to get you down & shit. Either go to Africa & just get consumed by lions or take a small boat out to the middle of the ocean & jump draped in chains.

It's selfish to leave your body as a burden to someone else to take care of.

Thanks, bruh.

That's harsh... don't forget, even though I am on the internet I still actually am a human being

Dre -  Source 1996 cover