Author Topic: KC was paradise... wish I could go back to wiping assholes  (Read 12457 times)

Sccit

Re: Kansas City is paradise... wish I could go back to wiping assholes
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2015, 03:56:29 PM »
So infant has being telling indonesians that hes from la and it works. For real though i dont know why you think your only options are either kansas city or some shitty muslim country. Yeah youd probly be broke if you lived somewhere better but youre brole in kc too

to be fair, i think he was talkin bout a female when he said "sayin i'm from LA works"....and i dont like liars, but when it's about breakin a bitch, i say get your bill clinton on.

Sccit

« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2015, 03:58:03 PM »

maybe not grammatically perfect, but i mean in a sense that it's more polite.. if AG was british, that would more or less be his approach.

how is it not grammatically correct...

...to Mufucka, if you are going to be so petty as to call people out for not being "Grammatically correct" then you should at least be right.

well, the last sentence was a run on, but like i said, it dont really matter in the big picture

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2015, 04:54:33 PM »

well, the last sentence was a run on, but like i said, it dont really matter in the big picture

That's bullshit man... it's not a run-on.... that's a dependent clause at the end, I don't have to put a comma before the but (you can, but you don't have to, especially in a situation like this on a damn message board forum where it's less formal)... when did you and Mufucka become English Majors?  I mean... I get it that you didn't think it was a big deal, but it's funny you just took Mufucka's word for it like he's some kind of an authority.  
« Last Edit: January 04, 2015, 04:57:33 PM by Infinite African Westcoastin 2014 »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2015, 05:01:56 PM »
^Emotions just overflowing.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #34 on: January 04, 2015, 05:21:17 PM »
I know you like to go on and on about how everyone id illiterate but that was a run on sentence you idiot. and its not even about that. i really dont give a shit but when you try to sound intelligent and superior but just sound like an idiot youre gonna get called out. something tells me that happens to you all the time and i just truck a nerve right now  ;D

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sccit

« Reply #35 on: January 04, 2015, 05:39:20 PM »

That's bullshit man... it's not a run-on.... that's a dependent clause at the end, I don't have to put a comma before the but (you can, but you don't have to, especially in a situation like this on a damn message board forum where it's less formal)... when did you and Mufucka become English Majors?  I mean... I get it that you didn't think it was a big deal, but it's funny you just took Mufucka's word for it like he's some kind of an authority. 

like i said, it's not a big deal...quit bein petty and understand my main point.

So you can learn from that, and give thanks also for your situation as it is now, living and working in another country for the first time in your life is surely a learning experience, where you can gain insight not only about the Asian part of the world but also about parts of yourself that you were previously unaware of."

^thats a run-on sentence IMO (i could be wrong)......either way, you're completely sidetracking from my main point, which was in your favor.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #36 on: January 04, 2015, 06:01:23 PM »
bro thats like a textbook example of a run on sentence. you dont have to be an english major to realize that

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: January 04, 2015, 10:52:35 PM »
bro thats like a textbook example of a run on sentence. you dont have to be an english major to realize that

Actually it is not... and I would love to hear your explanation for why it is.

And Sccit... If you say you thought it was a run-on in your opinion then fair enough, but keep in mind I'm not the one being petty its Mufucka who thought it was necassary to call someone out for a run on sentence on a west coast rap forum, and you further labeled it as "grammatically incorrect". So on my end I was just saying that #1 it was lame to try to call someone out on something in regards to Mufucka #2. For anyone that says its grammatically incorrect actually it is not.  When you have a short dependent clause following an independent clause you don't have to place a comma or a period.  Not to mention context is considered in grammar and one must take into account whether it is formal writing or informal writing.  So you definitely wouldn't consider it grammatically incorrect in informal writing, and in formal writing it would also still be--at the very least--acceptable.

Sccit

« Reply #38 on: January 04, 2015, 11:19:48 PM »
it's no big deal, focusin on shit like that is what takes focus off what really matters

Blunt Tyme Da Gawd

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #39 on: January 05, 2015, 12:02:56 PM »
LOL @ lying brian making excuses for touching old people buttholes  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #40 on: January 05, 2015, 02:03:37 PM »

And Sccit... If you say you thought it was a run-on in your opinion then fair enough, but keep in mind I'm not the one being petty its Mufucka who thought it was necassary to call someone out for a run on sentence on a west coast rap forum, and you further labeled it as "grammatically incorrect". So on my end I was just saying that #1 it was lame to try to call someone out on something in regards to Mufucka #2. For anyone that says its grammatically incorrect actually it is not.  When you have a short dependent clause following an independent clause you don't have to place a comma or a period.  Not to mention context is considered in grammar and one must take into account whether it is formal writing or informal writing.  So you definitely wouldn't consider it grammatically incorrect in informal writing, and in formal writing it would also still be--at the very least--acceptable.

You spelled "necessary" wrong, bro.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #41 on: January 05, 2015, 02:08:32 PM »

You spelled "necessary" wrong, bro.

lol

Marty Jannetty

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm Marty but you're not Shawn, bitch.
« Reply #42 on: January 05, 2015, 04:33:04 PM »
Wish you nothing but the best, Infinite. Making moves >> stagnating. For real.
It will always be 1993 to me.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #43 on: January 06, 2015, 12:59:00 AM »
yeah he moved from spongebathing old men to falling in the sewer and living in a shack  :D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: January 12, 2015, 06:42:47 AM »
Wish you nothing but the best, Infinite. Making moves >> stagnating. For real.

thanks for that