Author Topic: KC was paradise... wish I could go back to wiping assholes  (Read 12343 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
KC was paradise... wish I could go back to wiping assholes
« on: January 02, 2015, 07:32:11 PM »
So I finished my degree and finally got to live the dream of working a job where I got to use my brain instead of wiping assholes at the nursing home.  I finally got to live the dream of moving out of the Shaytan's headquarters, the belly of the Beast, Babylon, America... and move to a Muslim country where I would be accepted and fit in.

So here I am in Asia, in the most populated Muslim country in the world.  Where I look forward to going to work everyday.  I packed up all my stuff and whatever I couldn't fit inside three bags I threw in my 99 Toyota Camri and left it at the curb of my big brothers house in Kansas City.

...now my life is more miserable than ever.  We were on Christmas break and I spent 10 of the 14 days hiding out in my room soaking up the air-conditioning and staring at my computer screen.  The other 4 days I spent trying to "See the country"' and in both instances I went out on these grand trips and left early because I was so miserable I couldn't take it anymore.  One instance I went out with the Muslims to link with the spiritual aspect of life here and it was so miserable I left after 3 days of what was supposed to be a 2-week experience... In the other instance I did the opposite and went to go chill, vacation type shit, party... you know like when you are sad and so desperate you just start throwing money down a giant sinkhole... that was me.  It wasn't my style, it wasn't fun, it wasn't good vibes, it wasn't cool, there were no good sounds, no good music, sorry to be stereotypical but, in fact, this country doesn't even have one black person, how are you going to have good music in a country with no black people... in fact there was a fuccing faggot boy in drag following me around on a motorbike part of the night God knows what...and when I would point and curse him loudly he just smiled and continued to cruise by every-time I'd turn my head, he was like a jinn or a devil God had sent to curse me!!

And it's not like I am making any money here.  I'm making just enough to survive.  I was doing it to build my resume, as I am new to the career.

...The microcosm of my whole trip was when I woke up for an early morning to go to work, and walked out the front door to find my motorbike had been stolen.  I didn't even want a fuccing motorbike as the roads are dangerous as fucc here, and I feel I'm risking my life everyday I take a step in these streets... so with my motorbike stolen I refused to get a taxi, in protest against the injustice, against God, against whatever, and I ended up falling through a whole in the sidewalk and swimming around in the sewer underneath!!  That's how bad the roads are here that you can't even go for a walk on the side of the road without enormous crater sized wholes all over the place where it is dangerous and you are likely to fall in!! FUCC THIS PLACE!!!   I miss my son, I miss Kansas City.  I was going to have my son come stay the summer here with me but it is not safe, and my house is not even bearable here, the water has never worked properly and when it is pumping the water pump makes a noise so loud you can't sleep.  The roads are dangerous to drive on and even worse walking.  There is little recreation here as far as parks, because the city is so overpopulated it's like everyone is literally living on top of each other with mosquitoes and rats surrounding.  You walk down an alley way and step on a rat.  Even the rats have no room to rest.

America is a great country.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2015, 07:48:22 AM by resident »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Kansas City is paradise... wish I could go back to wiping assholes
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2015, 08:47:41 PM »
then move back

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2015, 10:06:12 PM »
"you don't know what you got til it's gone"

Blunt Tyme Da Gawd

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2015, 10:39:30 PM »
stupid, dumbass dickhead. i hope you stay there. word to allah. fucking manuke khara.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2015, 01:25:32 AM »
then move back

they got my passport right now... doing some kind of a residence card... like anything here there is no "time" everything sort of lasts indefinitely... no telling when I will get my passport back, they have had it since early December
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2015, 01:40:05 AM »
then move back

they got my passport right now... doing some kind of a residence card... like anything here there is no "time" everything sort of lasts indefinitely... no telling when I will get my passport back, they have had it since early December

hopefully it's not infinite

The following users thanked this post: Proc pka KP

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2015, 01:45:23 AM »
then move back

hopefully it's not infinite

lol.. I will just tell them in regards to my work Visa that I—"can't take their shit because I'm not an asswiper"—anymore.

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2015, 01:46:08 AM »
tell em u been dealing with assholes long enough

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2015, 01:48:47 AM »
tell em u been dealing with assholes long enough

true.. but I am prepared to go back to the asshole business if need be.  Besides, I had other "side hustles".  You can't finish a degree and make 5 trips to Africa on assholes alone  ;)
« Last Edit: January 04, 2015, 11:57:11 AM by Infinite African Westcoastin 2014 »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2015, 01:53:04 PM »
my grandpa is in an alzheimer's nursing home, maybe they got room for you if you move back to the states.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2015, 02:04:17 PM »
your pathetic, you never have and never will be happy with life, thats what you get for taking everything for granted. You always start something then when it doesnt go your way you back out, grow the fuck up Brian
The West is Back

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2015, 02:14:49 PM »
your pathetic, you never have and never will be happy with life, thats what you get for taking everything for granted. You always start something then when it doesnt go your way you back out, grow the fuck up Brian

at least Brian didn't go to North Korea and tear up his passport like that one moron did in 2014

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2015, 05:35:56 PM »
Thats what you get for bailing on your kid again and moving out of the country you piece of shit

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2015, 05:57:40 PM »
Thats what you get for bailing on your kid again and moving out of the country you piece of shit

i'm sure he brought his kid with him

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2015, 07:49:41 AM »

Fair enough to some extent (although very harshly put)

...but isn't the idea in life to have things go your way?  Isn't that the goal that you should strive for things to go your way?  So wouldn't it be wise to back out of something when it is not going your way?