Author Topic: KC was paradise... wish I could go back to wiping assholes  (Read 12345 times)

Remedy360

Re: Kansas City is paradise... wish I could go back to wiping assholes
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2015, 09:00:35 AM »
your pathetic, you never have and never will be happy with life, thats what you get for taking everything for granted. You always start something then when it doesnt go your way you back out, grow the fuck up Brian

at least Brian didn't go to North Korea and tear up his passport like that one moron did in 2014

What?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2015, 10:16:35 AM »
your pathetic, you never have and never will be happy with life, thats what you get for taking everything for granted. You always start something then when it doesnt go your way you back out, grow the fuck up Brian

at least Brian didn't go to North Korea and tear up his passport like that one moron did in 2014

What?

http://www.bakersfieldnow.com/news/local/Bakersfield-man-in-North-Korea-given-6-years-of-hard-labor-275052561.html

this could be Brian if he went to NK

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2015, 11:15:43 AM »

Fair enough to some extent (although very harshly put)

...but isn't the idea in life to have things go your way?  Isn't that the goal that you should strive for things to go your way?  So wouldn't it be wise to back out of something when it is not going your way?   

listen to this growth, ag

respect his gangsta

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2015, 11:18:07 AM »

What?

http://www.bakersfieldnow.com/news/local/Bakersfield-man-in-North-Korea-given-6-years-of-hard-labor-275052561.html

this could be Brian if he went to NK

better than goin back to bakersfield

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2015, 12:02:05 PM »

respect his gangsta

I was humble in my reply to AG because phrased a bit differently, his post could of sounded something like...

"You seem to often be dissatisfied with your situation, and I think having greater gratitude may be the key.  This is a learning experience for you and it has given you greater gratititude for what you had before in KC.  So you can learn from that, and give thanks also for your situation as it is now, living and working in another country for the first time in your life is surely a learning experience, where you can gain insight not only about the Asian part of the world but also about parts of yourself that you were previously unaware of."

My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2015, 12:03:05 PM »

respect his gangsta

I was humble in my reply to AG because phrased a bit differently, his post could of sounded something like...

"You seem to often be dissatisfied with your situation, and I think having greater gratitude may be the key.  This is a learning experience for you and it has given you greater gratititude for what you had before in KC.  So you can learn from that, and give thanks also for your situation as it is now, living and working in another country for the first time in your life is surely a learning experience, where you can gain insight not only about the Asian part of the world but also about parts of yourself that you were previously unaware of."

yes, if ag was a sophisticated intellectual, that's what his post woulda sounded like

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2015, 12:20:01 PM »

yes, if ag was a sophisticated intellectual, that's what his post woulda sounded like

If he was just 12 years younger he would of made a post like that.  He used to think like that back in the day before he grew old, bitter, and consumed with hate....

There's a story in 9th Century Islamic folklore of two men who approached the King of Baghdad, both asking for money—the first man said:

"You are a ruthless and impulsive tyrant.  I advice you to stop being greedy or else you shall die lonely, old, and gray, with no family or friends to surround you."

The second man said...

"You are a decisive and powerful ruler of great wealth and singular ambition.   May Allah increase your days, give you long life, that you shall outlive all the Royal family members, past, present, and future, and that you shall die in quietness and solitude after having outlived all."

To the second man the King gave the gold.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2015, 12:21:46 PM by Infinite African Westcoastin 2014 »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Matty

« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2015, 12:53:01 PM »
funny thread title and it certainly seeems to have a deeper truth to it. it doesn't matter much what we're doing in life, it's more the spirit and environment we're doing it in which governs the quality, depth of the experience and our personal growth.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2015, 01:19:39 PM »
Here he comes again with his gay lil muslim fairy tales. Everything AG said was true but youre such a pussy you wanted him to sugarcoat it for you. Youre a grown man infant you need go face the facts

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2015, 01:23:46 PM »

respect his gangsta

hahaha saying "having greater gratitude" twice in a row and then a huge run on sentence is what a dumbass trying to appear smart sounds like

Sccit

« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2015, 01:34:28 PM »

respect his gangsta

hahaha saying "having greater gratitude" twice in a row and then a huge run on sentence is what a dumbass trying to appear smart sounds like

maybe not grammatically perfect, but i mean in a sense that it's more polite.. if AG was british, that would more or less be his approach.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2015, 03:04:16 PM »
So infant has being telling indonesians that hes from la and it works. For real though i dont know why you think your only options are either kansas city or some shitty muslim country. Yeah youd probly be broke if you lived somewhere better but youre brole in kc too

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2015, 03:05:54 PM »

maybe not grammatically perfect, but i mean in a sense that it's more polite.. if AG was british, that would more or less be his approach.

how is it not grammatically correct...

...to Mufucka, if you are going to be so petty as to call people out for not being "Grammatically correct" then you should at least be right.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2015, 03:08:31 PM »
did you take your son with you?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2015, 03:17:38 PM »
did you take your son with you?

the plan was he was supposed to come stay the summer with me here, but I don't feel comfortable now with him coming here for the summer because I don't think it's a great place for him, so if I end up staying for the year then I will have to take a month off to go back home in the summer... also, his mom is leaving the country this year so it just happened that I got my job before that, but her move was planned before mine... so staying back in Kansas City wouldn't have necessarily allowed me to stay with my son for the year