Author Topic: KC was paradise... wish I could go back to wiping assholes  (Read 12352 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Kansas City is paradise... wish I could go back to wiping assholes
« Reply #45 on: January 12, 2015, 07:08:51 AM »
yeah he moved from spongebathing old men to falling in the sewer and living in a shack  :D

Not too far from the truth...

The place I live in is not a shack.  I have my own maid here that comes 8:00AM to 5:00Pm and does a lot of stuff from washing my clothes to cleaning my room, even makes my bed.  8)  And I even have good air conditioning in my room, which is more than a lot of people around here who sleep in hot congested rooms, with mosquitoes, ants, lizards, rats, mice, and the like sharing a living space with them.

However, it is only now, after two months here that the water is finally working.  In the first few weeks the water pump made the sound of a gun shot religiously every 30 seconds above my ceiling.  When I would sleep I would have nightmares that I was living in a war zone or something.  (Now, since it's been fixed I have nightmares that I am living under the protection of a wild dog on a leash, but I digress)

So after the first few weeks I got so fed up that I started sleeping on the floor at work.  That caused a lot of attention so they finally decided to do something about it so they just turned off the overhead water pump all together.  (I don't know how all this shit works and they don't actually communicate what they are doing or what they are fixing so I am kind of just guessing as to what is going on)

So then only the pump just outside the house was serving water to all the rooms, so it would make a loud noise but at least it wasn't over my head.  It couldn't properly serve all the rooms so often I will be in the middle of a shower and have the water cut off, and I never have a hot shower only cold showers.  So many times I will be in the middle of a shower with soap and shampoo on when it will cut off so I have to walk outside and hose myself down with a water hose.

So finally a few days ago I guess it was finally fixed.  Who knows.  No real communication about what was going on.  Some guy would come out to mess with it on some days but he didn't speak any English... anyway.. so enough about the damn water.

If fucking sucks here.  All the other foreign workers are very simple.  Give them a place where they can get a beer or a stiff drink and that's pretty much it.  They seem to manage like that.  Just going to work and going out for drinks.  Makes matters worse for me because I have roomates that like it here and they are just fine.  They have nice girls from time to time, go out and see all these supposedly cool places around the country, go out most nights, they are having a great time.  Which makes me feel even worse because then I look at myself like, "What the fucc is wrong with me?  I'm supposed to be some great traveler and these rednecks from Britian are getting along 100X better here than I am".  So what's my problem?  What's wrong with me?

Well... I fuccing hate drinking and I don't like being around drunk people.  I can put up with it on a temporary basis, like when I first came I hung out with them, but not on any regular basis.  So I stopped hanging with the teachers and started trying to hang with the locals.

Things only got worse hanging with the locals.  I would be sitting outside at some event or some gathering, sweating like a pregnant nun in the sun, and your always sitting in tight places, they live like sardines over here no wonder the people are so short and skinny in Asia, you basically have no room to stretch out.  So I would be just sitting somewhere uncomfortable being fed all this strange spicy scolding hot food and strange drinks that neither quench your thirst or provide much nourishment.  Rice with every meal, and then the juice here is either overloaded with sugar or actually some form of high fructose soda that they call juice or somekind of TANG type of stuff, fuccing sucks and you feel even worse after eating or drinking something.  There is no satisfaction...

So hey.. why not enjoy a cigarette, right?  Cigarettes are generally good for trying to calm down for a minute and chill the fucc out.  Well, guess what, this country has more smokers than any country in the world, so the government came up with a brilliant idea here (and it's done in other parts of Asia) that they will put grotesque images of deformed throats, gums, lungs, and skeletons and skulls on packs of cigarettes to infiltrate the mind with a negative stimulus to mitigate the positive feeling from smoking.  Well it seems to not work on anyone else as nearly everyone smokes here, but it sure as hell ruins the experience for me.  I can't smoke without seeing or thinking of these images of these deformed gums it is fuccing hideous looking and it is all over billboards and commercials here.

So much vision pollution here shit is dirty everywhere the rivers are so flooded with nasty shit that the stench can be smelled before you even reach them.  The air pollution is ridiculous, everywhere the smell of congested, crowded, traffic streets, gasoline fumes intoxicate my lungs.

Then there is the ear pollution everywhere, they got chimes going off at random ours of the night for no reason, people riding around selling stuff all over the streets using horns to attract attention to whatever they are selling, little food street vendors or just shouting to get peoples attention to what they are selling, nevermind if it is 5:00Am in the morning on a Sunday.

All I do is just sit in my room and soak up the air conditioner and play on my computer.  God, I don't know what I would do if my computer suddenly stopped working or if the air conditioner suddenly stopped working.  My whole life revolves around this laptop and the airconditioner.  Work is okay but I only get paid $1,000 dollars a month to make matters worse, which makes me even more fearful to go out and try to have a good time for fear of losing what little money I have, considering I owe $18,000 to my college, child support every month and so on.

SO MY LIFE IS OFFICIALLY FUCKED.  Thanks for listening...    

My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #46 on: January 12, 2015, 07:39:41 AM »
Do society a favor when you finally commit suicide...

Don't leave some bloody mess to clean up or leave yourself hanging for someone to have to get you down & shit. Either go to Africa & just get consumed by lions or take a small boat out to the middle of the ocean & jump draped in chains.

It's selfish to leave your body as a burden to someone else to take care of.

Thanks, bruh.

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #47 on: January 12, 2015, 09:15:00 AM »
You in China, India, or Indonesia? I don't get why you don't leave.

Remedy360

« Reply #48 on: January 12, 2015, 10:07:26 AM »

Word, if it's that bad then find a way to get out. We can all benefit from tough experiences but if you're that depressed and see things so negatively there's no reason to go on with it.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: January 12, 2015, 11:46:02 AM »

Don't leave some bloody mess to clean up or leave yourself hanging for someone to have to get you down & shit. Either go to Africa & just get consumed by lions or take a small boat out to the middle of the ocean & jump draped in chains.

Thanks, bruh.

That's harsh... don't forget, even though I am on the internet I still actually am a human being
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: January 12, 2015, 11:47:14 AM »

They still got my passport

Heinz

« Reply #51 on: January 12, 2015, 11:47:37 AM »

Thanks, bruh.

Do you actually think and consider your words before posting this trash?
I guess it is a reflection of the quality of your own life and mind state.
Wisen up!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: January 12, 2015, 11:52:22 AM »

« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 11:56:12 AM by resident »

Sccit

« Reply #53 on: January 12, 2015, 12:57:25 PM »
FOR 1000 BUX A MONTH? AWW HELL NAAH

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #54 on: January 12, 2015, 02:21:25 PM »

You can't get it back? You're not a citizen, correct?

Get out of there, even if you have to bag groceries in the states you can work 50-60 hours a week and make more than enough for a nice home. Go to a nice suberb in the southern US. No need to make things so hard for yourself.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #55 on: January 12, 2015, 03:26:49 PM »
Sounds shady as fuck that theyve had your passport for so long.  Contact the us embassy or some shit and see what you can do. To be completely honest as much as all that shit sucks you do it to yourself. Did hou really think indonesia was going to be a nice clean country with first world type roads, buildings plumbing and all that? Also did u know the pay was only a g a month? Im sure a g can go pretty far over there but if youre paying back debts and child support its next to nothing

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Desert Lord

« Reply #56 on: January 12, 2015, 03:48:40 PM »

Thanks, bruh.

Do you actually think and consider your words before posting this trash?
I guess it is a reflection of the quality of your own life and mind state.
Wisen up!

for real!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: January 12, 2015, 05:18:55 PM »
FOR 1000 BUX A MONTH? AWW HELL NAAH

well you can eat a meal here for .82 cents, but still

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: January 12, 2015, 05:22:09 PM »

You can't get it back? You're not a citizen, correct?

Get out of there, even if you have to bag groceries in the states you can work 50-60 hours a week and make more than enough for a nice home. Go to a nice suberb in the southern US. No need to make things so hard for yourself.

yo.. the thing is if I can stick it out and put a year on my resume then I might actually have a chance at something better at the end of the year... it's the carrot and the stick routine... always chasing that light at the end of the tunnel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: January 12, 2015, 05:25:35 PM »
Sounds shady as fuck that theyve had your passport for so long.  Contact the us embassy or some shit and see what you can do. To be completely honest as much as all that shit sucks you do it to yourself. Did hou really think indonesia was going to be a nice clean country with first world type roads, buildings plumbing and all that? Also did u know the pay was only a g a month? Im sure a g can go pretty far over there but if youre paying back debts and child support its next to nothing

Well, Africa had roads that were much worse, or often no roads at all.. but there were many people walking there, it was a walking kind of place, where you could always go out on a nice walk in most places.  Here there is not even a place to walk, it's so congested out on the streets it's never comfortable the roads are always a noisy hazard, but apparently that is life in most of Southeast Asia and here is definitely no exception maybe one of the worst..

...and Africa wasn't clean either but you always had the beautiful sun, moon, stars, the ocean, I mean it's Africa man, its still underdeveloped so there is plenty of nature, but it is a concrete jungle here in Southeast Asia...here it is so fuccin polluted I can count the times I have actually seen the moon on one hand.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 11:22:20 PM by resident »