Author Topic: KC was paradise... wish I could go back to wiping assholes  (Read 12341 times)

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: KC was paradise... wish I could go back to wiping assholes
« Reply #105 on: January 22, 2015, 06:16:57 PM »
if ne of u mods were worf a shit yall wouldnt allow this thread to get derailed with petty bullshit.

sccit actually IS a mod  :laugh:

Self proclaimed savior.
real spit broadie

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #106 on: January 23, 2015, 06:31:11 AM »
I got my passport back... now I am plotting my escape.  Wish me luck.  On a work Visa I don't know if they will let me leave without approval of my employer.  So I may try to buy a cheap ticket to some place like Malaysia or Singapore, so that if they don't let me leave then I am only out a $100 dollars or so....
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #107 on: January 23, 2015, 06:40:59 AM »
lmaooooooooo.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #108 on: January 23, 2015, 11:30:56 AM »
Bought my ticket..... I've got a flight out of here and to Malaysia for later today.  About 12 hours or so from now I will know my fate.... rumor has it you can't leave unless your employer grants you exit, but like everything in 3rd world countries there is never any 1 straight answer on the matter.  But I shall get my answer today.

That said, I will be fuccin pissed if I am not allowed to leave!!

I had one good omen today.  This shit has been effecting my health until finally I was so sick yesterday and couldn't hold down any of the local food.  I walked around for hours in the night to any convenient store that was open to buy some american food, anything healthy, corn flakes or wheat bread would do....and all they had was junk food.

After morning the main supermarket opened and I finally got some cornflakes.

I was eating cornflakes and it just so happens that when I arrived there was a care package for me that contained cornflakes.

So maybe I am fated to leave today, because I ate cornflakes the day I arrived, and have not had them since, and now today I am again eating cornflakes on the day I shall depart??

You see how desperate I am that the eating of cornflakes is my only positive omen and hope to go off of to give me confidence that I will make it out today.

Wish me luck
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Heinz

« Reply #109 on: January 23, 2015, 11:52:43 AM »

Wish me luck

I don't believe in luck but wish you all the best.
Don't forget to be grateful regardless of what comes.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #110 on: January 23, 2015, 12:18:35 PM »
You should fly Malaysian Air. Heard it's a quality flight.

Sccit

« Reply #111 on: January 23, 2015, 12:37:51 PM »
Bought my ticket..... I've got a flight out of here and to Malaysia for later today.  About 12 hours or so from now I will know my fate.... rumor has it you can't leave unless your employer grants you exit, but like everything in 3rd world countries there is never any 1 straight answer on the matter.  But I shall get my answer today.

That said, I will be fuccin pissed if I am not allowed to leave!!

I had one good omen today.  This shit has been effecting my health until finally I was so sick yesterday and couldn't hold down any of the local food.  I walked around for hours in the night to any convenient store that was open to buy some american food, anything healthy, corn flakes or wheat bread would do....and all they had was junk food.

After morning the main supermarket opened and I finally got some cornflakes.

I was eating cornflakes and it just so happens that when I arrived there was a care package for me that contained cornflakes.

So maybe I am fated to leave today, because I ate cornflakes the day I arrived, and have not had them since, and now today I am again eating cornflakes on the day I shall depart??

You see how desperate I am that the eating of cornflakes is my only positive omen and hope to go off of to give me confidence that I will make it out today.

Wish me luck

where theres a will theres a way

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #112 on: January 23, 2015, 01:42:31 PM »

actually that suicide shit your promoting isn't that cool at the moment, because if I have to stay here any longer I am not that far from it

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #113 on: January 23, 2015, 01:45:49 PM »
haha all those asian airlines are first class. Youre reqlly just gonna bail without telling anyone like you did in some gay arab country? Damn life really must suck being that big of a pussy

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #114 on: January 23, 2015, 01:54:23 PM »
haha all those asian airlines are first class. Youre reqlly just gonna bail without telling anyone like you did in some gay arab country? Damn life really must suck being that big of a pussy

Sccit knows that's my style....

...It's not necessarily the best policy or anything.  It's gotten me out of trouble at times but it has also been unwise other times.  But it's just how my mind works.  When I make the decision to go I'm usually on the next train smoking...

It's in my DNA on a deep level.  My whole life I've had dreams I am out at night being chased and making dramatic escapes.  Back when I was only 14 I was with a group of friends out doing vandalism after midnight and the cops rolled up and everyone ran, I hopped a few dozen fences and I was the only one who made it back without getting caught.  That night was a microcosm for my life in some ways.

« Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 01:57:56 PM by Resident of 1996 »

Heinz

« Reply #115 on: January 23, 2015, 02:18:38 PM »

Sccit knows that's my style....

...It's not necessarily the best policy or anything.  It's gotten me out of trouble at times but it has also been unwise other times.  But it's just how my mind works.  When I make the decision to go I'm usually on the next train smoking...

It's in my DNA on a deep level.  My whole life I've had dreams I am out at night being chased and making dramatic escapes.  Back when I was only 14 I was with a group of friends out doing vandalism after midnight and the cops rolled up and everyone ran, I hopped a few dozen fences and I was the only one who made it back without getting caught.  That night was a microcosm for my life in some ways.

Maybe there is a deeper purpose behind the situation(s) you repeatedly find yourself in that you are supposed to learn and grow from.
There is a cowardly aspect which is quite evident, you seem (like many others) afraid of confrontation.
My father (R.I.P) once gave me a piece of advice I try to live by:
- Never fear anyone and always look people in the eye.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #116 on: January 23, 2015, 03:12:55 PM »

Maybe there is a deeper purpose behind the situation(s) you repeatedly find yourself in that you are supposed to learn and grow from.
There is a cowardly aspect which is quite evident, you seem (like many others) afraid of confrontation.

Say what you will, but I disagree.  I don't see it as a cowardly act.

The way I see it is I live like an inspired person.  Everyday I have to have some sort of inspiration running through my veins or I can't function.  Whether that be a song, a memory, something I'm looking forward to, a new idea... something.  I have to have something.

Some times I am just full of energy and inspiration, and sometimes it is low, but I always have to have something.  So each day I've been out here it has been slowing draining, more and more, till I'm completely empty and have now become not only mentally and spiritually sick but physically sick.  I kept pushing myself to the point that my body has actually shut down on me.

So now it's a case of the only thing that can give me inspiration to not roll over and die is the thought of leaving.  So I am consumed by that and it's only a question of "what is the quickest and easiest way to get the fucc out of here!!"

Because I don't have any extra energy reserves to spend on going around and saying bye to everybody and asking their permission to leave.  I got enough energy to finish what I have to finish here before my flight is set to leave later today.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #117 on: January 23, 2015, 03:13:23 PM »

actually that suicide shit your promoting isn't that cool at the moment, because if I have to stay here any longer I am not that far from it

If I don't hear from ya, God bless.

Hopefully Allah doesn't mind your suicide being one that doesn't take anyone out with you.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #118 on: January 23, 2015, 03:23:26 PM »

The way I see it is I live like an inspired person.  Everyday I have to have some sort of inspiration running through my veins or I can't function.  Whether that be a song, a memory, something I'm looking forward to, a new idea... something.  I have to have something.

Some times I am just full of energy and inspiration, and sometimes it is low, but I always have to have something.  So each day I've been out here it has been slowing draining, more and more, till I'm completely empty and have now become not only mentally and spiritually sick but physically sick.  I kept pushing myself to the point that my body has actually shut down on me.

So now it's a case of the only thing that can give me inspiration to not roll over and die is the thought of leaving.  So I am consumed by that and it's only a question of "what is the quickest and easiest way to get the fucc out of here!!"

Because I don't have any extra energy reserves to spend on going around and saying bye to everybody and asking their permission to leave.  I got enough energy to finish what I have to finish here before my flight is set to leave later today.

i swear im not trying to be a dick here but have you ever thought that you might have some type of mental disability/illness? obsessing and over analyzing petty shit from when you were 14 isnt healthy. i bet by this point youve worked that shit over in your head so much what you remember isnt even accurate. also even if it isnt cowardly, i get that it sucks and everything but you dont think its a dick move at all not giving your employers' time to find a replacement and shit before you leave? eaither way though sounds like you fucked your life up pretty bad being 18 g's in debt on your degree and then basically fucking it all up

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Heinz

« Reply #119 on: January 23, 2015, 03:28:50 PM »

Excuses...
Not being honest with people that have given you a chance is cowardly.