Author Topic: KC was paradise... wish I could go back to wiping assholes  (Read 12339 times)

MUHFUKKA

Re: KC was paradise... wish I could go back to wiping assholes
« Reply #120 on: January 23, 2015, 03:34:26 PM »
at one point infant was trying to become a big rig trucker and when he ran his load into a freeway overpass like an idiot he fled the scene hahaha. he also ran away from an arranged marraige and his been avoiding his child his whole life

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sccit

« Reply #121 on: January 23, 2015, 04:05:42 PM »
You should fly Malaysian Air. Heard it's a quality flight.
haha all those asian airlines are first class. Youre reqlly just gonna bail without telling anyone like you did in some gay arab country? Damn life really must suck being that big of a pussy

Sccit knows that's my style....

lmao

Blunt Tyme Da Gawd

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #122 on: January 23, 2015, 06:01:52 PM »
infinite is so painfully awkward like damn  :-\

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #123 on: January 23, 2015, 07:44:43 PM »
infinite is so painfully awkward like damn  :-\

lmaoooo.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #124 on: January 24, 2015, 05:02:26 AM »
Holy shit....... what just happened is something I've never seen happen or ever heard of happening........ DAMN..... be back in a few..... OMG
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #125 on: January 24, 2015, 10:35:40 AM »
Holy shit....... what just happened is something I've never seen happen or ever heard of happening........ DAMN..... be back in a few..... OMG

Nobody was even manning the immigration station as I was passing through at the airport!!  That means nobody even looked at my passport!!   Unbelievable!  This must be a sign.  I had an ill omen when I arrived and my bags did not arrive with me.  This has to be a positive sign that I was agonizing all day over what to tell immigration and if they would allow me to leave (without permission and exit permit handled by employer, processing time, buy-out of contract, and all the other things I feared)...

...yet all that worry and fear was in vain as I just waltzed through immigration with not a soul even managing the station.  I've never seen that before.  I was passing through at a slow time and nobody else was passing through when I was, and the station was just empty!

...Malaysia for a visit and then back to the nation CONCIEVED IN LIBERTY, the beacon of light ready to gather the humbled masses as the great Statue of Liberty would indicate!!  I'm back baby!!   From the ashes of the Pheonix, INFINITE IS BACK, WISER, STRONGER, MORE HUMBLE, MORE FLEET OF FOOT, MORE FOCUSED, MORE CONTENT AT HEART, READY TO LOVE, READY TO LAUGH, READY TO BATHE HIMSELF ONCE MORE IN THAT LIBERTY!! I'M BACK BABY, OHHHH YES I'M BACK...your not chillin in the house, your not chillin in the house... why why why... CUZZZ CUZZZZ INFINITE IS BACK BABY!! 8) 8)
« Last Edit: January 24, 2015, 10:38:24 AM by Resident of 1996 »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #126 on: January 24, 2015, 02:22:06 PM »
LMAOOOOO. How do you have it in you to come up with these fairy tales all the time?

Hopefully someone believes them.

Nigga said, "No one was at immigration"...in 2015...LMAO.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #127 on: January 24, 2015, 02:32:58 PM »
LMAOOOOO. How do you have it in you to come up with these fairy tales all the time?

could be true at some shithole asian airport. immigration isnt customs

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #128 on: January 24, 2015, 02:37:52 PM »

It's impossible. Airport security is at an all-time high.

This cracked out nigga has been writing stories about his fantasy trips to Asia from his house in Kansas City.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #129 on: January 24, 2015, 02:43:58 PM »

It's impossible. Airport security is at an all-time high.

This cracked out nigga has been writing stories about his fantasy trips to Asia from his house in Kansas City.
it may be hard to believe but infant is a real person, this shit has been chronicled on here for over 10 years. how else you think he got those photos of him in indonesia?

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #130 on: January 24, 2015, 02:45:16 PM »
and they want you to think airport security is really strict everywhere but it all depends on the people working, like i said in some little shithole airport in some poor country they can easily slip up

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #131 on: January 24, 2015, 02:45:35 PM »

exactly... I mean it is shocking but it wasn't customs it was immigration.  And it wasn't coming into the country it was leaving the country.  

...and Cham you don't even believe I was in Indonesia.  So your definitely not going to believe something like this.  It's hard for me to even believe, it's amazing that I just walked through like that.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #132 on: January 24, 2015, 02:49:01 PM »
i gotta say its real comfortable knowing that some wacked out wanna be muslim dude can just slip through immigration leaving a muslim country

Sccit

« Reply #133 on: January 24, 2015, 03:15:48 PM »
lol young cham, it seems like everythin u believe is a lie...don't u also think joe budden is the goat or some shit? our cuzz infinite posted pics of him in Indonesia n u still trippin on him. Stop tryna tell ficcaz how to win and focus on differentiating real from fake, my boy brodie man.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #134 on: January 24, 2015, 04:49:58 PM »
Never said the guy didn't go to Indonesia in his life. Shit, he could actually have just gone on vacation now.

But if anyone here (who isn't trolling for him) believes his far fetched tales of leaving his life here to try to work there...to work in some other shitty shithole & now he suddenly escaped the clutches of Asia by coincidentally nobody doing their job at the airport to make sure terrorists aren't getting on planes.....WHILE chronicling each step on Dubcc...I can't help but feel bad for you.