Author Topic: KC was paradise... wish I could go back to wiping assholes  (Read 12334 times)

Desert Lord

Re: KC was paradise... wish I could go back to wiping assholes
« Reply #135 on: January 24, 2015, 05:25:30 PM »
Never said the guy didn't go to Indonesia in his life. Shit, he could actually have just gone on vacation now.

But if anyone here (who isn't trolling for him) believes his far fetched tales of leaving his life here to try to work there...to work in some other shitty shithole & now he suddenly escaped the clutches of Asia by coincidentally nobody doing their job at the airport to make sure terrorists aren't getting on planes.....WHILE chronicling each step on Dubcc...I can't help but feel bad for you.

ok, naive little girl...

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #136 on: January 25, 2015, 06:42:42 PM »
man... what a shithole Surabaya was in Indonesia.... spending a night and day in Malaysia has already reminded me what it is like to actually be able to walk down the street comfortably and breathe in unpolluted air.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #137 on: January 26, 2015, 04:51:33 AM »
Never said the guy didn't go to Indonesia in his life. Shit, he could actually have just gone on vacation now.

But if anyone here (who isn't trolling for him) believes his far fetched tales of leaving his life here to try to work there...to work in some other shitty shithole & now he suddenly escaped the clutches of Asia by coincidentally nobody doing their job at the airport to make sure terrorists aren't getting on planes.....WHILE chronicling each step on Dubcc...I can't help but feel bad for you.

ok, naive little girl...

lol

Sccit

« Reply #138 on: January 26, 2015, 04:51:59 AM »
man... what a shithole Surabaya was in Indonesia.... spending a night and day in Malaysia has already reminded me what it is like to actually be able to walk down the street comfortably and breathe in unpolluted air.

when u expected back in the us?

Fraxxx

« Reply #139 on: January 26, 2015, 05:45:11 AM »
Malaysia for a visit and then back to the nation CONCIEVED IN LIBERTY, the beacon of light ready to gather the humbled masses as the great Statue of Liberty would indicate!!  I'm back baby!!   From the ashes of the Pheonix, INFINITE IS BACK, WISER, STRONGER, MORE HUMBLE, MORE FLEET OF FOOT, MORE FOCUSED, MORE CONTENT AT HEART, READY TO LOVE, READY TO LAUGH, READY TO BATHE HIMSELF ONCE MORE IN THAT LIBERTY!! I'M BACK BABY, OHHHH YES I'M BACK...your not chillin in the house, your not chillin in the house... why why why... CUZZZ CUZZZZ INFINITE IS BACK BABY!! 8) 8)

You got to try to balance out your emotions, don't you think. I mean, you're looking for deeper meaning in fucking corn flakes!
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #140 on: January 28, 2015, 06:15:46 PM »
infinite, how is the weed out there?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #141 on: January 30, 2015, 06:51:10 AM »
homeless, yet back in America.   

This is the Part 4 of the "Starting Over From Zero" series that is my life... Parts 1 and 2 were documented in threads here at the forum.

Part 1 released in 2003:  Leaving California: subtitle: Sabotaged by Siavash aka DirtDogg

Part 2 released in 2007:  Spiritual Breakdown in the United Arab Emirates

Part 3 released in 2013:  Broke, in debt, and homeless after spending all my money in Africa

...and now I present to you Part 4 Titled:  SouthEast Asia Fail:  Return from life and work in the 3rd world: Subtitle: wiping my ass with the degree that has me $18,000 dollars in debt.

My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Heinz

« Reply #142 on: January 30, 2015, 07:06:15 AM »
That's expensive toilet paper.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #143 on: January 30, 2015, 08:21:04 AM »

I'm going to need all the toilet paper I can get now that I'm back in the asswiping bizz

Heinz

« Reply #144 on: January 30, 2015, 08:22:45 AM »

I'm going to need all the toilet paper I can get now that I'm back in the asswiping bizz

Good thing you have a collection of old Source magazines then.
Or would that be blasphemy?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #145 on: January 30, 2015, 10:11:59 AM »
What a sad little man.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #146 on: January 31, 2015, 08:03:11 AM »

Good thing you have a collection of old Source magazines then.
Or would that be blasphemy?

That would be blasphemy... in fact its the one thing I kept with me was my mags...I was even reading the kurupt, daz, nate, rage, jewell cover issue at the Malaysia airport.  Takes me back to the mid 90's....you never know what you might find, for instance, the Alkoholiks had an album review in there that talked about a song they made called "2014" which to them at the time was the future,but now you can check it out in past tense
« Last Edit: January 31, 2015, 08:13:33 AM by Resident of 1996 »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #147 on: January 31, 2015, 08:09:20 AM »
What a sad little man.

I'm 5'9" ficca....bigger than you... and more handsome  8)

Heinz

« Reply #148 on: January 31, 2015, 11:31:05 AM »
What a sad little man.

I'm 5'9" ficca....bigger than you... and more handsome  8)

I think Cham caught a glimpse of his own reflection in the computer screen and just typed what he saw looking back at him.

Sccit

« Reply #149 on: January 31, 2015, 03:12:18 PM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/PbK5EuXXroM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/PbK5EuXXroM</a>