Author Topic: KC was paradise... wish I could go back to wiping assholes  (Read 12344 times)

Fraxxx

Re: KC was paradise... wish I could go back to wiping assholes
« Reply #165 on: February 05, 2015, 04:56:27 PM »
Damn... what the fuck was I thinking!!!!! Wish I would of never came back... now  I'm on the phone hustling trying to get my job back in Indonesia!!!!

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE INFRASTRUCTURE???
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #166 on: February 06, 2015, 02:31:40 PM »
Damn... what the fuck was I thinking!!!!! Wish I would of never came back... now  I'm on the phone hustling trying to get my job back in Indonesia!!!!

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE INFRASTRUCTURE???

On the way back...... 

.........there's some things more important in life than infrastructure
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #167 on: February 06, 2015, 02:46:50 PM »
DAMN

Remedy360

« Reply #168 on: February 06, 2015, 06:47:25 PM »
lol

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #169 on: February 06, 2015, 08:29:57 PM »
DAMN

Conventional wisdom would say they would not take me back after leaving... but as you know my personality first hand, you know I've been through this type of thing before... and told myself "damn I fucked up but they won't forgive"....but you would be surprised

I gave it a shot and I was lucky they are givin me a second chance, I'm nearly 4 months deep now, I just have to make it 8 more months and I can put it on my resume and move on tosomethin better.... but leaving like I did it was back to bein a nomad, and looking like a failure to everyone back home as usual, and the asswipin business again and I just wasn't up to the task again
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #170 on: February 06, 2015, 08:55:42 PM »
Aesop's fables >>>>>

Sccit

« Reply #171 on: February 06, 2015, 09:20:43 PM »
DAMN

Conventional wisdom would say they would not take me back after leaving... but as you know my personality first hand, you know I've been through this type of thing before... and told myself "damn I fucked up but they won't forgive"....but you would be surprised

I gave it a shot and I was lucky they are givin me a second chance, I'm nearly 4 months deep now, I just have to make it 8 more months and I can put it on my resume and move on tosomethin better.... but leaving like I did it was back to bein a nomad, and looking like a failure to everyone back home as usual, and the asswipin business again and I just wasn't up to the task again

you gotta be like the bamboo

bend, don't break

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #172 on: February 07, 2015, 10:38:47 AM »
Ohhhh this story thoughhhh.

Since you got time to drop everything in your life from time to time, you should consider writing fictional novels for kids.

Giving joy and happiness to other kids since you couldn't give that to your own son and let that imagination of yours make you some money.

i like how he randomly picks Indonesia instead of Africa this year

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #173 on: February 07, 2015, 04:12:33 PM »
Ohhhh this story thoughhhh.

Since you got time to drop everything in your life from time to time, you should consider writing fictional novels for kids.

Giving joy and happiness to other kids since you couldn't give that to your own son and let that imagination of yours make you some money.

i like how he randomly picks Indonesia instead of Africa this year

Throws you off. Makes you want to hear more. That's what an author is suppose to do.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #174 on: February 08, 2015, 04:41:30 AM »
So I finished my degree and finally got to live the dream of working a job where I got to use my brain instead of wiping assholes at the nursing home.  I finally got to live the dream of moving out of the Shaytan's headquarters, the belly of the Beast, Babylon, America... and move to a Muslim country where I would be accepted and fit in.

So here I am in Asia, in the most populated Muslim country in the world.  Where I look forward to going to work everyday.  I packed up all my stuff and whatever I couldn't fit inside three bags I threw in my 99 Toyota Camri and left it at the curb of my big brothers house in Kansas City.

...now my life is more miserable than ever.  We were on Christmas break and I spent 10 of the 14 days hiding out in my room soaking up the air-conditioning and staring at my computer screen.  The other 4 days I spent trying to "See the country"' and in both instances I went out on these grand trips and left early because I was so miserable I couldn't take it anymore.  One instance I went out with the Muslims to link with the spiritual aspect of life here and it was so miserable I left after 3 days of what was supposed to be a 2-week experience... In the other instance I did the opposite and went to go chill, vacation type shit, party... you know like when you are sad and so desperate you just start throwing money down a giant sinkhole... that was me.  It wasn't my style, it wasn't fun, it wasn't good vibes, it wasn't cool, there were no good sounds, no good music, sorry to be stereotypical but, in fact, this country doesn't even have one black person, how are you going to have good music in a country with no black people... in fact there was a fuccing faggot boy in drag following me around on a motorbike part of the night God knows what...and when I would point and curse him loudly he just smiled and continued to cruise by every-time I'd turn my head, he was like a jinn or a devil God had sent to curse me!!

And it's not like I am making any money here.  I'm making just enough to survive.  I was doing it to build my resume, as I am new to the career.

...The microcosm of my whole trip was when I woke up for an early morning to go to work, and walked out the front door to find my motorbike had been stolen.  I didn't even want a fuccing motorbike as the roads are dangerous as fucc here, and I feel I'm risking my life everyday I take a step in these streets... so with my motorbike stolen I refused to get a taxi, in protest against the injustice, against God, against whatever, and I ended up falling through a whole in the sidewalk and swimming around in the sewer underneath!!  That's how bad the roads are here that you can't even go for a walk on the side of the road without enormous crater sized wholes all over the place where it is dangerous and you are likely to fall in!! FUCC THIS PLACE!!!   I miss my son, I miss Kansas City.  I was going to have my son come stay the summer here with me but it is not safe, and my house is not even bearable here, the water has never worked properly and when it is pumping the water pump makes a noise so loud you can't sleep.  The roads are dangerous to drive on and even worse walking.  There is little recreation here as far as parks, because the city is so overpopulated it's like everyone is literally living on top of each other with mosquitoes and rats surrounding.  You walk down an alley way and step on a rat.  Even the rats have no room to rest.

America is a great country.

Honestly what the hell did you think?

have you heard nothing of my experiences in china or india?

I told YOU i believe that its horrible out in other countries.

I've been saying America is literally the BEST country in the world after i traveled a bit.

Not to mention, ironically becoming MORE racists after traveling. Let me clarify this, i have no problems with Americanized/American citizens of different ethnic backgrounds, but I'm talking about Chinese born in china and Indians born in India.

They have a lack of respect, common decency, manners, and individual space.

i literally want to punch these fucks in the face. You don't know HOW many times these fucking CHINKS and Dirty Indians, fucking LITERALLY RUN TOWARDS THE FRONT OF  THE PLANE WHEN WE STOP AT THE GATE.

THEY PUSH THROUGH EVERYONE TRYING TO GET THEIR BAGS, i STOP these fucks right in the tracks. i don't move, and i say tell their asses to wait. It aint like they're going to hit me because for damn sure these 2nd and 3rd world country fucks can't afford that.

and they do this everywhere. i can't mention how many times i had to elbow and push dudes and women because they're so rude. they push and shove in any big long line. I just give them the kobe death stare, like mother fucker i will punch you in the face. this one fucker get pushing me with his big box he's was holding, i just elbowed that shit hard and they finally get the deal.

these fucks are grown up in a selfish, self centered culture. They literally don't give a shit about other people or act in an organized way. They have absolutely no class.

I get kind of used to it now, but i fucking still hate it and it still frustrates the shit out of me.

India, if it wasn't for work, you wouldn't catch me dead there.

China, ONLY shanghai is ok, but still i get frustrated by these fucking rude chinks. But the upside of shanghai is, is that its pretty dope. and you can have a lot of fun and a lot of whores. Literally a shit load of whores.

Id go to SHANGHAI (not anywhere else in that fucked up country) for vacation. South Korea, Japan. Maybe the phillipines if i go with my homie. But thats where it ends. Im good on 2nd and 3rd world countries (Mexico being an exception)

Its either somewhere in the states, europe, or those countries i mentioned above. and of course dubai if i had the money.

But fuck everywhere else. Im a city boy, i aint not adventurous type to go to fucked up countries. And its hard man, even for many of you, growing up in US, being somewhat fuck ups listening and glorifying gangsta shit, if theres disrespect it really fucks with you. and you don't know how many times it happens in india and china

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #175 on: February 08, 2015, 09:21:58 PM »
i hope youre at least making decent money dealin with all that punjab bullshit looney

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #176 on: February 08, 2015, 11:11:30 PM »
homeless, yet back in America.   

This is the Part 4 of the "Starting Over From Zero" series that is my life... Parts 1 and 2 were documented in threads here at the forum.

Part 1 released in 2003:  Leaving California: subtitle: Sabotaged by Siavash aka DirtDogg

Part 2 released in 2007:  Spiritual Breakdown in the United Arab Emirates

Part 3 released in 2013:  Broke, in debt, and homeless after spending all my money in Africa

...and now I present to you Part 4 Titled:  SouthEast Asia Fail:  Return from life and work in the 3rd world: Subtitle: wiping my ass with the degree that has me $18,000 dollars in debt.

i mean, do you do some homework before all this?

Who in the world goes to africa just to be broke and in debt? i mean AFRICA? hell if I'm going to be broke and be debt, id go to france eating foie gras, steak tartare, fresh raw oysters and high class french whores.

lol indonesia? Malaysia looked nice, but too many indians there for my taste. i only been at the planes for layovers. But I'm sure theres and abundance of malaysian whores there too.

but indonesia man? how did u not know given that u been to 3rd world countries before.

My experience in India alone bars me from going anywhere 3rd world.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #177 on: February 09, 2015, 01:08:21 PM »
...Now I'm smelling like Indonesia!!  8)  (again)

Heinz

« Reply #178 on: February 10, 2015, 01:12:29 AM »

hell if I'm going to be broke and be debt, id go to france eating foie gras, steak tartare, fresh raw oysters and high class french whores.

That shows your level of morality and spirituality compared to Brian.
You come across as egotistical with low self esteem.
Paying for women is a low.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #179 on: February 10, 2015, 07:28:58 AM »

hell if I'm going to be broke and be debt, id go to france eating foie gras, steak tartare, fresh raw oysters and high class french whores.

That shows your level of morality and spirituality compared to Brian.
You come across as egotistical with low self esteem.
Paying for women is a low.

Edit: lol, your from Ohio. That explains everything. I deleted my post because i can't just simply explain it to you this way.

It isn't that big of a deal. You haven't experienced different countries to know how common it is, similar to a strip club. you go there to have fun when you and your boys got shit to do or maybe want to have some more fun before calling a night.

lol at the whole morale aspect of it. Theres far more worse things then that, and you're conception of it is that, only losers and pervs do that. Only someone that never experienced adult night life would say that. Paying for pussy on the regular is low, having fun occasionally if you're in a different country with your boys isn't.

anyways, if most people had a choice to go to africa and stay in a dirty ass 3rd world country that probably doesn't have proper food, running water, toilets or toilet paper, or go broke after having fun in a historic beautiful city with a booming night life like paris, id assume most would pick the latter, but hey thats just me.

lol, infinite's spirituality? this nigga is the most ignorant tool i'd ever seen, implying his hippie muslim philosophy on others. this foo brian is the dumbest tool id ever seen, not to say he has balls and not afraid to be how he is (an idiot) but this guy is so ironically closed minded its not even funny.

going on a trip and being flat broke and homeless is retarded one way or another, but damn sure id have to kill my self if i went broke going to fucked up ass africa. I mean how do you go broke there? You'd live like a king with US dollars there and still have money left over. i have a feeling he probably got scammed or robbed.

« Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 07:54:53 AM by LooN3y »