Author Topic: KC was paradise... wish I could go back to wiping assholes  (Read 12348 times)

jeanmiche777

Re: KC was paradise... wish I could go back to wiping assholes
« Reply #180 on: February 10, 2015, 08:07:02 AM »

Edit: lol, your from Ohio. That explains everything. I deleted my post because i can't just simply explain it to you this way.

It isn't that big of a deal. You haven't experienced different countries to know how common it is, similar to a strip club. you go there to have fun when you and your boys got shit to do or maybe want to have some more fun before calling a night.

lol at the whole morale aspect of it. Theres far more worse things then that, and you're conception of it is that, only losers and pervs do that. Only someone that never experienced adult night life would say that. Paying for pussy on the regular is low, having fun occasionally if you're in a different country with your boys isn't.

anyways, if most people had a choice to go to africa and stay in a dirty ass 3rd world country that probably doesn't have proper food, running water, toilets or toilet paper, or go broke after having fun in a historic beautiful city with a booming night life like paris, id assume most would pick the latter, but hey thats just me.

lol, infinite's spirituality? this nigga is the most ignorant tool i'd ever seen, implying his hippie muslim philosophy on others. this foo brian is the dumbest tool id ever seen, not to say he has balls and not afraid to be how he is (an idiot) but this guy is so ironically closed minded its not even funny.

going on a trip and being flat broke and homeless is retarded one way or another, but damn sure id have to kill my self if i went broke going to fucked up ass africa. I mean how do you go broke there? You'd live like a king with US dollars there and still have money left over. i have a feeling he probably got scammed or robbed.

This post gave me cancer

Heinz

« Reply #181 on: February 10, 2015, 09:45:53 AM »

hell if I'm going to be broke and be debt, id go to france eating foie gras, steak tartare, fresh raw oysters and high class french whores.

That shows your level of morality and spirituality compared to Brian.
You come across as egotistical with low self esteem.
Paying for women is a low.

Edit: lol, your from Ohio. That explains everything. I deleted my post because i can't just simply explain it to you this way.

It isn't that big of a deal. You haven't experienced different countries to know how common it is, similar to a strip club. you go there to have fun when you and your boys got shit to do or maybe want to have some more fun before calling a night.

lol at the whole morale aspect of it. Theres far more worse things then that, and you're conception of it is that, only losers and pervs do that. Only someone that never experienced adult night life would say that. Paying for pussy on the regular is low, having fun occasionally if you're in a different country with your boys isn't.

anyways, if most people had a choice to go to africa and stay in a dirty ass 3rd world country that probably doesn't have proper food, running water, toilets or toilet paper, or go broke after having fun in a historic beautiful city with a booming night life like paris, id assume most would pick the latter, but hey thats just me.

lol, infinite's spirituality? this nigga is the most ignorant tool i'd ever seen, implying his hippie muslim philosophy on others. this foo brian is the dumbest tool id ever seen, not to say he has balls and not afraid to be how he is (an idiot) but this guy is so ironically closed minded its not even funny.

going on a trip and being flat broke and homeless is retarded one way or another, but damn sure id have to kill my self if i went broke going to fucked up ass africa. I mean how do you go broke there? You'd live like a king with US dollars there and still have money left over. i have a feeling he probably got scammed or robbed.

Thank you for proving my point(s).

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #182 on: February 10, 2015, 09:59:59 AM »

hell if I'm going to be broke and be debt, id go to france eating foie gras, steak tartare, fresh raw oysters and high class french whores.

That shows your level of morality and spirituality compared to Brian.
You come across as egotistical with low self esteem.
Paying for women is a low.

Thank you for proving my point(s).

what point?

please enlighten me. seriously.

lol dayton ohio, i remember you're the dude religiously defending that no name town. not surprised how sheltered and close minded you are, i think i believe i said the same thing to you.

i mean how much of a square are you to think going to a whore house is the worst thing possible. its the same shit as going to a strip club. You haven't been to places like Korea and china, how would you know the culture here?

theres literally 100 whore houses in a 1 mile radius in our company office/apartment. 40, 80, 200 dollar tier places, its equivalent of going to the mall and seeing clothing shops.

im not there now, nor was at this trip. and if i was? so what? i mean dogg, your on a rap forum that glorified gang banging, drug dealing and going to a whore house irks you?

::)

Edit: excuse myself, i just got trolled.

« Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 10:08:50 AM by LooN3y »

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Heinz

« Reply #183 on: February 10, 2015, 10:15:32 AM »
If you had taken the time to read my first comment instead of spending all that effort making assumptions about me you would have caught the point.
Don't let your emotions get the best of you.

Long live Dayton!

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #184 on: February 10, 2015, 10:36:29 AM »
If you had taken the time to read my first comment instead of spending all that effort making assumptions about me you would have caught the point.
Don't let your emotions get the best of you.

Long live Dayton!

lol, I'm just bored as shit in shanghai. i don't have to visit any customers tomorrow so i can relax and stay up.

but you're india post was enough to let me know you're an alias

Heinz

« Reply #185 on: February 10, 2015, 11:10:25 AM »
Being called an alias from an ignoramus is the greatest compliment I could get.
Thank you my friend. Enjoy your lonely Shanghai night.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #186 on: February 10, 2015, 11:34:22 AM »

Why do you assume lonely? had a night out with our customer ate some nice chinese style hot pot and drinks.

lol dayton ohio. thats funny location you picked for this alias.

Heinz

« Reply #187 on: February 10, 2015, 03:14:12 PM »

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #188 on: February 20, 2015, 06:37:53 AM »

Honestly what the hell did you think?

have you heard nothing of my experiences in china or india?

I told YOU i believe that its horrible out in other countries.

I've been saying America is literally the BEST country in the world after i traveled a bit.

Not to mention, ironically becoming MORE racists after traveling. Let me clarify this, i have no problems with Americanized/American citizens of different ethnic backgrounds, but I'm talking about Chinese born in china and Indians born in India.

They have a lack of respect, common decency, manners, and individual space.

i literally want to punch these fucks in the face. You don't know HOW many times these fucking CHINKS and Dirty Indians, fucking LITERALLY RUN TOWARDS THE FRONT OF  THE PLANE WHEN WE STOP AT THE GATE.

THEY PUSH THROUGH EVERYONE TRYING TO GET THEIR BAGS, i STOP these fucks right in the tracks. i don't move, and i say tell their asses to wait. It aint like they're going to hit me because for damn sure these 2nd and 3rd world country fucks can't afford that.

and they do this everywhere. i can't mention how many times i had to elbow and push dudes and women because they're so rude. they push and shove in any big long line. I just give them the kobe death stare, like mother fucker i will punch you in the face. this one fucker get pushing me with his big box he's was holding, i just elbowed that shit hard and they finally get the deal.

these fucks are grown up in a selfish, self centered culture. They literally don't give a shit about other people or act in an organized way. They have absolutely no class.

I get kind of used to it now, but i fucking still hate it and it still frustrates the shit out of me.

India, if it wasn't for work, you wouldn't catch me dead there.

China, ONLY shanghai is ok, but still i get frustrated by these fucking rude chinks. But the upside of shanghai is, is that its pretty dope. and you can have a lot of fun and a lot of whores. Literally a shit load of whores.

Id go to SHANGHAI (not anywhere else in that fucked up country) for vacation. South Korea, Japan. Maybe the phillipines if i go with my homie. But thats where it ends. Im good on 2nd and 3rd world countries (Mexico being an exception)

Its either somewhere in the states, europe, or those countries i mentioned above. and of course dubai if i had the money.

But fuck everywhere else. Im a city boy, i aint not adventurous type to go to fucked up countries. And its hard man, even for many of you, growing up in US, being somewhat fuck ups listening and glorifying gangsta shit, if theres disrespect it really fucks with you. and you don't know how many times it happens in india and china

Yeah, India and especially Bangla people are known for cutting lines and lacking manners in that regard.

...I mean, I'm back in Indonesia now, and I'm kind of hesitant to say it's good or it's bad because I don't want to turn around in another few weeks and end up contradicting myself again. 

But, keep in mind, although I have traveled a lot before, I have never actually lived and worked in another country before.  So this has been a new experience for me so I think a lot of my insanity can be related to culture shock rather then it really being that bad over here.  So for now I'm happy again out here, but, shit is so fuccing nuts the last several months of my life no telling...
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #189 on: February 20, 2015, 05:06:35 PM »

Honestly what the hell did you think?

have you heard nothing of my experiences in china or india?

I told YOU i believe that its horrible out in other countries.

I've been saying America is literally the BEST country in the world after i traveled a bit.

Not to mention, ironically becoming MORE racists after traveling. Let me clarify this, i have no problems with Americanized/American citizens of different ethnic backgrounds, but I'm talking about Chinese born in china and Indians born in India.

They have a lack of respect, common decency, manners, and individual space.

i literally want to punch these fucks in the face. You don't know HOW many times these fucking CHINKS and Dirty Indians, fucking LITERALLY RUN TOWARDS THE FRONT OF  THE PLANE WHEN WE STOP AT THE GATE.

THEY PUSH THROUGH EVERYONE TRYING TO GET THEIR BAGS, i STOP these fucks right in the tracks. i don't move, and i say tell their asses to wait. It aint like they're going to hit me because for damn sure these 2nd and 3rd world country fucks can't afford that.

and they do this everywhere. i can't mention how many times i had to elbow and push dudes and women because they're so rude. they push and shove in any big long line. I just give them the kobe death stare, like mother fucker i will punch you in the face. this one fucker get pushing me with his big box he's was holding, i just elbowed that shit hard and they finally get the deal.

these fucks are grown up in a selfish, self centered culture. They literally don't give a shit about other people or act in an organized way. They have absolutely no class.

I get kind of used to it now, but i fucking still hate it and it still frustrates the shit out of me.

India, if it wasn't for work, you wouldn't catch me dead there.

China, ONLY shanghai is ok, but still i get frustrated by these fucking rude chinks. But the upside of shanghai is, is that its pretty dope. and you can have a lot of fun and a lot of whores. Literally a shit load of whores.

Id go to SHANGHAI (not anywhere else in that fucked up country) for vacation. South Korea, Japan. Maybe the phillipines if i go with my homie. But thats where it ends. Im good on 2nd and 3rd world countries (Mexico being an exception)

Its either somewhere in the states, europe, or those countries i mentioned above. and of course dubai if i had the money.

But fuck everywhere else. Im a city boy, i aint not adventurous type to go to fucked up countries. And its hard man, even for many of you, growing up in US, being somewhat fuck ups listening and glorifying gangsta shit, if theres disrespect it really fucks with you. and you don't know how many times it happens in india and china

Yeah, India and especially Bangla people are known for cutting lines and lacking manners in that regard.

...I mean, I'm back in Indonesia now, and I'm kind of hesitant to say it's good or it's bad because I don't want to turn around in another few weeks and end up contradicting myself again. 

But, keep in mind, although I have traveled a lot before, I have never actually lived and worked in another country before.  So this has been a new experience for me so I think a lot of my insanity can be related to culture shock rather then it really being that bad over here.  So for now I'm happy again out here, but, shit is so fuccing nuts the last several months of my life no telling...

the ill mannerism and disrespect is pretty much almost every country outside of the western world. China does that shit too, korea too at some extent but since they're westernized theyre not as bad.

visiting is cool, but once you stay there for months at a time, you're like a ticking time bomb. Waiting for a mother fucker to push me, but you think about how bad jails will be in these fucked up ass countries,and you restrain yourself, not to mention all the money and time your going to waste, and you'll be black listed by immigration.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #190 on: February 20, 2015, 06:26:56 PM »
bro he went on vacation to the nicest part of africa a couple times and now hes a world adventurer

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #191 on: February 21, 2015, 12:59:16 AM »

visiting is cool, but once you stay there for months at a time, you're like a ticking time bomb. Waiting for a mother fucker to push me, but you think about how bad jails will be in these fucked up ass countries,and you restrain yourself, not to mention all the money and time your going to waste, and you'll be black listed by immigration.

In that regard I think these East Asians have the upper-hand on us... Americans are much more aggressive and temperamental...  I honestly haven't even heard anyone raise their voice at someone since I've been over on this side
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #192 on: February 21, 2015, 01:01:19 AM »
bro he went on vacation to the nicest part of africa a couple times and now hes a world adventurer

Nah man, I've been humbled by being over here... I'm not great world traveler, 3 months in East Asia and I was headed back to America with my tail between my legs.... by Allah's mercy—they took me back here, so I can hopefully save face with this second chance.

Sccit

« Reply #193 on: February 21, 2015, 12:54:25 PM »
it all comes full circle

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #194 on: February 21, 2015, 06:37:35 PM »

In that regard I think these East Asians have the upper-hand on us... Americans are much more aggressive and temperamental...  I honestly haven't even heard anyone raise their voice at someone since I've been over on this side

temperamental only because we're used to a standard of manners.

lol east asians? these mother fuckers are rude bro. they dont give a fuck.

coming from an "east asian" themselves.   Koreans were like that too but theyre a bit westernized but they do that shit too, hell before the americans came there were no such thing as lines.

Chinese are coming along and acting more civilized, but indians and asians generally? nah they have no manners or class. not to say all but thats just the culture is there. but koreans and japs are a bit better.