Author Topic: KC was paradise... wish I could go back to wiping assholes  (Read 12350 times)

MUHFUKKA

Re: KC was paradise... wish I could go back to wiping assholes
« Reply #195 on: February 23, 2015, 11:46:37 AM »

visiting is cool, but once you stay there for months at a time, you're like a ticking time bomb. Waiting for a mother fucker to push me, but you think about how bad jails will be in these fucked up ass countries,and you restrain yourself, not to mention all the money and time your going to waste, and you'll be black listed by immigration.

In that regard I think these East Asians have the upper-hand on us... Americans are much more aggressive and temperamental...  I honestly haven't even heard anyone raise their voice at someone since I've been over on this side

temperamental only because we're used to a standard of manners.

lol east asians? these mother fuckers are rude bro. they dont give a fuck.

coming from an "east asian" themselves.   Koreans were like that too but theyre a bit westernized but they do that shit too, hell before the americans came there were no such thing as lines.

Chinese are coming along and acting more civilized, but indians and asians generally? nah they have no manners or class. not to say all but thats just the culture is there. but koreans and japs are a bit better.
indonesia is more southeast asia and has a lot of muslims im sure the culture is alot different than korea and china

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #196 on: February 24, 2015, 11:47:46 AM »

visiting is cool, but once you stay there for months at a time, you're like a ticking time bomb. Waiting for a mother fucker to push me, but you think about how bad jails will be in these fucked up ass countries,and you restrain yourself, not to mention all the money and time your going to waste, and you'll be black listed by immigration.

In that regard I think these East Asians have the upper-hand on us... Americans are much more aggressive and temperamental...  I honestly haven't even heard anyone raise their voice at someone since I've been over on this side

temperamental only because we're used to a standard of manners.

lol east asians? these mother fuckers are rude bro. they dont give a fuck.

coming from an "east asian" themselves.   Koreans were like that too but theyre a bit westernized but they do that shit too, hell before the americans came there were no such thing as lines.

Chinese are coming along and acting more civilized, but indians and asians generally? nah they have no manners or class. not to say all but thats just the culture is there. but koreans and japs are a bit better.
indonesia is more southeast asia and has a lot of muslims im sure the culture is alot different than korea and china

you said east asians. the culture is different but i wouldn't say a lot.

there were no such things as lines until the western world came to asia. I'm pretty sure south east asia was more of the same.

more backwards the country is, the less manners and etiquette they have.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #197 on: February 24, 2015, 06:54:25 PM »
they luv 2 c u suffer

Sccit

« Reply #198 on: February 24, 2015, 07:04:42 PM »
if u aint handlin suffer, u handlin nuffer

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #199 on: February 25, 2015, 11:16:24 PM »
Is Infinite one of those dudes who went to sign up with ISIS?

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #200 on: February 27, 2015, 06:52:38 PM »
they luv 2 c u suffer
hahaha
hed end up beheaded after he started crying and saying he actually loves america after 2 days

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #201 on: February 27, 2015, 06:57:59 PM »

hed end up beheaded after he started crying and saying he actually loves america after 2 days
[/quote]
 :laugh:  :'(

Space RockStar SkyStalker Machine

« Reply #202 on: November 27, 2019, 04:50:38 AM »
 ;D

« Reply #203 on: November 27, 2019, 05:37:14 AM »
u known for stretching your words out n gettin overdramatic bout shit, my ficca.. dont blame me, i just observe n report

That's all you originally wrote. I didn't mean to get under your skin, bruh.

i added to my post? burn...or shall i say "buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurn"?

« Reply #204 on: November 27, 2019, 10:54:29 AM »

« Reply #205 on: July 27, 2020, 01:06:37 AM »

Proc pka KP

Re: THE post that proves Infinte's a faggot
« Reply #206 on: June 11, 2021, 04:37:32 AM »
So I finished my degree and finally got to live the dream of working a job where I got to use my brain instead of wiping assholes at the nursing home.  I finally got to live the dream of moving out of the Shaytan's headquarters, the belly of the Beast, Babylon, America... and move to a Muslim country where I would be accepted and fit in.

So here I am in Asia, in the most populated Muslim country in the world.  Where I look forward to going to work everyday.  I packed up all my stuff and whatever I couldn't fit inside three bags I threw in my 99 Toyota Camri and left it at the curb of my big brothers house in Kansas City.

...now my life is more miserable than ever.  We were on Christmas break and I spent 10 of the 14 days hiding out in my room soaking up the air-conditioning and staring at my computer screen.  The other 4 days I spent trying to "See the country"' and in both instances I went out on these grand trips and left early because I was so miserable I couldn't take it anymore.  One instance I went out with the Muslims to link with the spiritual aspect of life here and it was so miserable I left after 3 days of what was supposed to be a 2-week experience... In the other instance I did the opposite and went to go chill, vacation type shit, party... you know like when you are sad and so desperate you just start throwing money down a giant sinkhole... that was me.  It wasn't my style, it wasn't fun, it wasn't good vibes, it wasn't cool, there were no good sounds, no good music, sorry to be stereotypical but, in fact, this country doesn't even have one black person, how are you going to have good music in a country with no black people... in fact there was a fuccing faggot boy in drag following me around on a motorbike part of the night God knows what...and when I would point and curse him loudly he just smiled and continued to cruise by every-time I'd turn my head, he was like a jinn or a devil God had sent to curse me!!

And it's not like I am making any money here.  I'm making just enough to survive.  I was doing it to build my resume, as I am new to the career.

...The microcosm of my whole trip was when I woke up for an early morning to go to work, and walked out the front door to find my motorbike had been stolen.  I didn't even want a fuccing motorbike as the roads are dangerous as fucc here, and I feel I'm risking my life everyday I take a step in these streets... so with my motorbike stolen I refused to get a taxi, in protest against the injustice, against God, against whatever, and I ended up falling through a whole in the sidewalk and swimming around in the sewer underneath!!  That's how bad the roads are here that you can't even go for a walk on the side of the road without enormous crater sized wholes all over the place where it is dangerous and you are likely to fall in!! FUCC THIS PLACE!!!   I miss my son, I miss Kansas City.  I was going to have my son come stay the summer here with me but it is not safe, and my house is not even bearable here, the water has never worked properly and when it is pumping the water pump makes a noise so loud you can't sleep.  The roads are dangerous to drive on and even worse walking.  There is little recreation here as far as parks, because the city is so overpopulated it's like everyone is literally living on top of each other with mosquitoes and rats surrounding.  You walk down an alley way and step on a rat.  Even the rats have no room to rest.

America is a great country.

He said Kansas City is Paradise. Then he said some gay dude on a motorcycle was stalking him out.

Proc pka KP

Re: Kansas City is paradise... wish I could go back to wiping assholes
« Reply #207 on: June 19, 2021, 03:55:10 PM »
Fair enough to some extent (although very harshly put)

...but isn't the idea in life to have things go your way?  Isn't that the goal that you should strive for things to go your way?  So wouldn't it be wise to back out of something when it is not going your way?

Interesting post given your recent experience in the other post.