Author Topic: report terrorist activity here  (Read 645 times)

DOC. da G.P.T...[METS][REX/MaB]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Jubai Kibagamai
Re:report terrorist activity here
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2003, 11:09:41 PM »
Fuck you and Fuck your FBI

LMFAO@ Reporting me

Report Deeez Nutz, pussy.

Fuck you...n Fuck again....n Fuck your Thread why not...faggot
MC Mass, rep.in' Great Persia and the T Dot Squad:

Docky
Prince Tech
till the day when skies turn black and red water covers the lake/
Great King Kourosh sleep well, cuz all of us IRANIANS are still awake/

__kaLipZo__

• Apocalypstic Immortal
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2003, 02:17:53 PM »
Battle Record: 20 - 3
14 KO's

Febuary's Battle Mc Of The Month.
March's Wordplay Mc
March's Best Punchline Mc

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2003, 05:00:38 PM »
^^^

You, my friend, possess the intelligence of a Horses hooves. Fuck Iraq? What for? What has Iraq done to you, sheep? Just because one man says their the "enemies", you're all gung ho arent you ? Arent u, puppet? Pathetic piece of shit. I dare u to go up to an Iraqi and say Fuck Iraq. Make up your own mind, formulate your own opinions, be a fuckin man, and quit sucking dick.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

__kaLipZo__

• Apocalypstic Immortal
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2003, 06:41:41 PM »
Perhaps your pathetic canadian ass should get off your fuckin computer and do something besides posting anti-american worthless bullshit. Continuing to cry over every post with direct negativity towards Iraqi or any non-american country will help no one. "Fuck Iraq" Is my own opinion and Ill stress it how ever and wherever I want...If your so proud to stick up for the Iraqi nation..why dont you fucken move there and fight america...?? Instead of sitting behind a computer screen ranting about US americans every post.
14 KO's

March's Wordplay Mc

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2003, 08:05:35 PM »
Perhaps your pathetic canadian ass should get off your fuckin computer and do something besides posting anti-american worthless bullshit. Continuing to cry over every post with direct negativity towards Iraqi or any non-american country will help no one. "Fuck Iraq" Is my own opinion and Ill stress it how ever and wherever I want...If your so proud to stick up for the Iraqi nation..why dont you fucken move there and fight america...?? Instead of sitting behind a computer screen ranting about US americans every post.
ROFLMFAO... ;D well said

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2003, 11:20:12 AM »
Stupid, stupid kid. Now youre gonna join Quake, and Nik, as my hoes.

Perhaps your pathetic canadian ass should get off your fuckin computer and do something besides posting anti-american worthless bullshit. Continuing to cry over every post with direct negativity towards Iraqi or any non-american country will help no one. "Fuck Iraq" Is my own opinion and Ill stress it how ever and wherever I want...If your so proud to stick up for the Iraqi nation..why dont you fucken move there and fight america...??

Hmmmm. THIS LOOKS LIKE A MESSAGE BOARD. THIS MESSAGE BOARD HAS MANY FUCKIN COMPONENTS, ONE OF THEM BEING A POLITICAL BOARD, WHERE PEOPLE DISCUSS POLITICS AND RELIGION. SO CONTRARY TO YOUR FUCKIN ASSUMPTION THAT ALL I DO IS POST ANTI AMERICAN BS, ALL I POST IS MY OPINION. I POST IT IN THE WESTCOAST FORUM, IN THE ALBUM REVIEW FORUM, OR IN THE KEYSTYLE BATTLE FORUM WHEN I VOTE, THIS IS AN OPINION THAT WAS FORMULATED AFTER GATHERING INFORMATION INDEPENDENTLY. MY MEDIA DIDNT INFLUENCE ME, PUPPET! MY GOVT DOESNT HAVE A LEASH AROUND MY NECK PUPPET! NOW SOMEHOW, YOUR IGNORANT STUPID WORTHLESS BRAIN MISTOOK MY OPPOSITION TO THIS WAR AS BEING PRO-IRAQ. THIS IS WHAT CNN TELLS PEOPLE, AND THIS IS KALIPZOS VIEW. NOT SURPRISING, AND NOT A COINCIDENCE EITHER. LISTEN YOU PIECE OF SHIT, THIS IS ONE FORUM WHERE YOU DONT GO AROUND POSTING SHIT LIKE A RETARD, GOT THAT PUPPET? THIS IS A FORUM WHERE REAL SERIOUS ISSUES ARE DISCUSSED.

NOW YOUR COUNTRY HAS ILLEGALLY INVADED A MUCH WEAKER NATION, AND YOURE SAYIN FUCK IRAQ? YOU GOT BALLS, PUPPET!! MUCH KUDOS TO YOU. NOW THIS IS MY OPINION, NOW LET ME TAKE A LOOK AT YOURS.

"Continuing to cry over every post with direct negativity towards Iraqi or any non-american country will help no one"

1. DIRECT NEGATIVITY TOWARDS IRAQIS? DO U FUCKIN KNOW WHAT YOU ARE ARGUING?
2. THATS THE GREATEST ATTITUDE IN LIFE. IF SOMETHINGS WRONG, BUT YOU CANT DO NOTHING ABOUT, STOP TRYING. WELL LISTEN HERE COWARD, I AM NOT A COWARD, THEREFORE I AM NOT LIKE YOU. SO I WILL NOT BE INSTRUCTED WHEN TO STOP.

"If your so proud to stick up for the Iraqi nation..why dont you fucken move there and fight america...?? "

1. YOU PUPPET. ARE YOU LITERATE? I BELIEVE THIS WAR IS ILLEGAL AND THUS I SYMPATHIZE WITH THE IRAQI PEOPLE WHO ARE FACING THE WRATH OF THIS. I AM NOT "PROUD TO STICK UP FOR THE IRAQI NATION", WHATEVER THE FUCK THAT MEANS. I HAVE MORE OF A REASON TO HATE IRAQ THAN YOU WILL EVER HAVE, PUPPET!

"Instead of sitting behind a computer screen ranting about US americans every post."

WAS THE QUALITY OF EDUCATION IN YOUR LOCAL COMMUNITY POOR? OR WERE U JUST THE "ODD" STUDENT WHO COULDNT LEARN DESPITE THE TEACHERS MOST DRASTIC ATTEMPTS? GET THIS KALIPZO, IN A POLITICAL FORUM, I DISCUSS POLITICS. THIS IS NOT A WIERD CONCEPT. VERY SIMPLE ACTUALLY. AND SINCE, YOUR NATION IS CURRENTLY AT WAR, THAT SEEMS TO BE THE HOT TOPIC OF THE DAY. ARE U STILL WITH ME, DO U READ? OVER.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Quakaveli

« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2003, 11:56:20 AM »

So Im you HO? haha no fool, Im ur P.I.M.P./.......Faghan, anyone?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2003, 12:00:40 PM »
People laugh at you on this forum. Go back to bed, virgin.

- Lewis Carroll

Quakaveli

« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2003, 12:06:43 PM »
People laugh at you on this forum. Go back to bed, virgin.

Yeah I do try to be funny sometimes....Id much rather be funny than a close~minded, bearded, overweight, USA-hatin, hypocritical joke for a Pathan
« Last Edit: April 07, 2003, 02:47:04 PM by Rap Quake »

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2003, 01:52:37 PM »
starting to get a picture of what tech would look like...so pretty much he's a fat afghan guy with a beard and a shitty attitude...LMAO  :D
« Last Edit: April 07, 2003, 01:53:26 PM by kingMAC »

DOC. da G.P.T...[METS][REX/MaB]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Jubai Kibagamai
« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2003, 04:31:29 PM »
starting to get a picture of what tech would look like...so pretty much he's a fat afghan guy with a beard and a shitty attitude...LMAO  :D

Tech's fat???.....maafaakaz....atleast come back at him with somemore mature stuff.....he's fat....what's this fuckin' grade 6 bullshit.....
MC Mass, rep.in' Great Persia and the T Dot Squad:

Docky
Prince Tech
till the day when skies turn black and red water covers the lake/
Great King Kourosh sleep well, cuz all of us IRANIANS are still awake/

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2003, 04:34:19 PM »
when ppl are wrong as fuck and finaly recognize it they claim sumbody to be fat ...

it's a usual thang, bang bang
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

__kaLipZo__

• Apocalypstic Immortal
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2003, 05:02:13 PM »

Perhaps your pathetic canadian ass should get off your fuckin computer and do something besides posting anti-american worthless bullshit. Continuing to cry over every post with direct negativity towards Iraqi or any non-american country will help no one. "Fuck Iraq" Is my own opinion and Ill stress it how ever and wherever I want...If your so proud to stick up for the Iraqi nation..why dont you fucken move there and fight america...??

Hmmmm. THIS LOOKS LIKE A MESSAGE BOARD. THIS MESSAGE BOARD HAS MANY FUCKIN COMPONENTS, ONE OF THEM BEING A POLITICAL BOARD, WHERE PEOPLE DISCUSS POLITICS AND RELIGION. SO CONTRARY TO YOUR FUCKIN ASSUMPTION THAT ALL I DO IS POST ANTI AMERICAN BS, ALL I POST IS MY OPINION. I POST IT IN THE WESTCOAST FORUM, IN THE ALBUM REVIEW FORUM, OR IN THE KEYSTYLE BATTLE FORUM WHEN I VOTE, THIS IS AN OPINION THAT WAS FORMULATED AFTER GATHERING INFORMATION INDEPENDENTLY. MY MEDIA DIDNT INFLUENCE ME, PUPPET! MY GOVT DOESNT HAVE A LEASH AROUND MY NECK PUPPET! NOW SOMEHOW, YOUR IGNORANT STUPID WORTHLESS BRAIN MISTOOK MY OPPOSITION TO THIS WAR AS BEING PRO-IRAQ. THIS IS WHAT CNN TELLS PEOPLE, AND THIS IS KALIPZOS VIEW. NOT SURPRISING, AND NOT A COINCIDENCE EITHER. LISTEN YOU PIECE OF SHIT, THIS IS ONE FORUM WHERE YOU DONT GO AROUND POSTING SHIT LIKE A RETARD, GOT THAT PUPPET? THIS IS A FORUM WHERE REAL SERIOUS ISSUES ARE DISCUSSED.

NOW YOUR COUNTRY HAS ILLEGALLY INVADED A MUCH WEAKER NATION, AND YOURE SAYIN FUCK IRAQ? YOU GOT BALLS, PUPPET!! MUCH KUDOS TO YOU. NOW THIS IS MY OPINION, NOW LET ME TAKE A LOOK AT YOURS.

"Continuing to cry over every post with direct negativity towards Iraqi or any non-american country will help no one"

1. DIRECT NEGATIVITY TOWARDS IRAQIS? DO U FUCKIN KNOW WHAT YOU ARE ARGUING?
2. THATS THE GREATEST ATTITUDE IN LIFE. IF SOMETHINGS WRONG, BUT YOU CANT DO NOTHING ABOUT, STOP TRYING. WELL LISTEN HERE COWARD, I AM NOT A COWARD, THEREFORE I AM NOT LIKE YOU. SO I WILL NOT BE INSTRUCTED WHEN TO STOP.

"If your so proud to stick up for the Iraqi nation..why dont you fucken move there and fight america...?? "

1. YOU PUPPET. ARE YOU LITERATE? I BELIEVE THIS WAR IS ILLEGAL AND THUS I SYMPATHIZE WITH THE IRAQI PEOPLE WHO ARE FACING THE WRATH OF THIS. I AM NOT "PROUD TO STICK UP FOR THE IRAQI NATION", WHATEVER THE FUCK THAT MEANS. I HAVE MORE OF A REASON TO HATE IRAQ THAN YOU WILL EVER HAVE, PUPPET!

"Instead of sitting behind a computer screen ranting about US americans every post."

WAS THE QUALITY OF EDUCATION IN YOUR LOCAL COMMUNITY POOR? OR WERE U JUST THE "ODD" STUDENT WHO COULDNT LEARN DESPITE THE TEACHERS MOST DRASTIC ATTEMPTS? GET THIS KALIPZO, IN A POLITICAL FORUM, I DISCUSS POLITICS. THIS IS NOT A WIERD CONCEPT. VERY SIMPLE ACTUALLY. AND SINCE, YOUR NATION IS CURRENTLY AT WAR, THAT SEEMS TO BE THE HOT TOPIC OF THE DAY. ARE U STILL WITH ME, DO U READ? OVER.

Im as much of a puppet as you are Tech, you still cannot grasp the concept of you expressing your so called "Politcal Thoughts" which solve nothing. Since when am "I" a coward for supporting my home country? Exactly how I must ask..Is it becuase you cannot stop crying over this imperialist moves being taken, this is how the world works and will not stop for some under-age bearded afghan living in Canada or any country. And in criticizing my education I ponder on wether or not you went to school at all.
14 KO's

March's Wordplay Mc

Quakaveli

« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2003, 05:14:15 PM »
when ppl are wrong as fuck and finaly recognize it they claim sumbody to be fat ...

it's a usual thang, bang bang

And what about moderators who diss other posters' sexual history? So they would, according to ur way of thinking, FAGS? OK YALL THE FAT AFGHAN HAS BEEN GIVEN THE TITLE FAGHAN, ONCE AGAIN!

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: April 07, 2003, 06:02:47 PM »
LMFAO!!! ^^ Does any one understand this guy? Go send NIK another picture of yourself, then sit there and giggle while he shows the picture to the rest of the message board.

- Lewis Carroll