Author Topic: LeBron's Return To Cleveland May Fuck Them Over Worse than "The Decision" Did...  (Read 6850 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
You started this thread by stating that LeBron's return to Cleveland fucked them over worse than him leaving, because it forced Cleveland to trade Wiggins to try and win now. Basically, you said that LeBron should have stayed in Miami and then the Cavs should build around Wiggins, and that would be best. At least that's how everyone took it. If you meant something different, then you need to be more specific.

if Cleveland doesn't win a title, then yes, it's guna look horrible in the big picture

I don't know man. This is the closest Cleveland has ever gone in winning anything for the last 50 years. I think this was the best move they can make to guarantee winning. If LeBron never came back, and they built around Wiggins, you will have fans just waiting for the Decision 2.
but if they don't win, it was all for nothing .... and they traded away the future of the NBA for that. they better win, that's all I'm sayin.

What if they win next year? I think that's very possible.

What if Wiggins never wins a title?

Sccit

if they win next year trade worked out

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
hack stay actin like cham's bottom lmao...stop it bro.

the injury is actually the reason were able to see what a bad trade it is..because cleveland has proven that they dont even need love, and have been playing great wit tristan thompson filling his role. so imagine having wiggins defending the perimeter on top of that. and to think, lebron will be out of the league when wiggins is hitting his prime. guna be historically bad once it pans out.

Do you have trouble reading?

Sccit

it's a bad trade, stop that

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
& Wiggins can't shoot (yet anyway). Defensively, it would be astronomical, but LeBron likes when he can space the floor. Tristian & Mozgov look like sure fire starters for next year, but they look extra special because the Warriors are so small. For this particular matchup Tristian & Mozgov >>> Love & Tristian/Mozgov, but hypothetically next year if they play the Thunder again or even the Pacers in the East, if they get back to form again, it would be better to have Love in there, pulling Ibaka & David West out of the paint, spacing the floor.

Fully healthy next year, the Cavs are more dangerous against 80-85% of teams in the league with Love in the lineup than Wiggins unless he dramatically turns into a superstar over the offseason.

Sccit

we dont even know if love is re-signing yet

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
No one will disagree that the trade will end up being horrible if Cleveland never wins with Love being a key factor.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
No one will disagree that the trade will end up being horrible if Cleveland never wins with Love being a key factor.

Absolutely, just stupid to dub it now. Just shows stupidity. Wiggins could get hit by a meteor tomorrow & die.

Sccit Bayless is just dying to criticize anything relatively, semi-LeBron related lol.

Sccit

Wiggins could get hit by a meteor tomorrow & die

lmfao is this seriously your best argument? u know u trying wayyyyy too hard when u gota pull that 1 out.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Or Wiggins can get injured. You don't know. He also wasn't the most skilled player coming in, he developed over the year because he's forced to lead Minnesota instead of learn. So had he been in Cleveland with LeBron, that might have stunted his growth.

A thin argument, but it's one that MIGHT be relevant.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Wiggins could get hit by a meteor tomorrow & die

lmfao is this seriously your best argument? u know u trying wayyyyy too hard when u gota pull that 1 out.

Your guess is as good as mine of what is to happen in the next 24 hours or five years.

Like I said, just shows poor sports savy to judge a trades history before it plays out.

Sccit

Or Wiggins can get injured. You don't know. He also wasn't the most skilled player coming in, he developed over the year because he's forced to lead Minnesota instead of learn. So had he been in Cleveland with LeBron, that might have stunted his growth.

A thin argument, but it's one that MIGHT be relevant.

i have a good argument for why bismack biyambo is going to be more valuable than juilius randle

san adreas fault line son

Hack Wilson - real

if they win next year trade worked out

it worked out.

Sccit

Yup .. It was a thin line, but they made it

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
So the LeBron I had been waiting to see for his whole career finally showed. I wrote him off a couple years ago. Sccit got mad when I defended him. But eventually I didn't think he had it in him. But good job on the Cavs. The Love/Wiggins trade paid off, LeBron giving Cleveland their first title paid off, and now they may have D-Wade coming in.