Author Topic: LeBron's Return To Cleveland May Fuck Them Over Worse than "The Decision" Did...  (Read 6846 times)

Sccit

So the LeBron I had been waiting to see for his whole career finally showed. I wrote him off a couple years ago. Sccit got mad when I defended him. But eventually I didn't think he had it in him. But good job on the Cavs. The Love/Wiggins trade paid off, LeBron giving Cleveland their first title paid off, and now they may have D-Wade coming in.

Wade is going for money, not rings .. Cleveland can only offer 3 mill. Not happening.

Hack Wilson - real

So the LeBron I had been waiting to see for his whole career finally showed. I wrote him off a couple years ago. Sccit got mad when I defended him. But eventually I didn't think he had it in him. But good job on the Cavs. The Love/Wiggins trade paid off, LeBron giving Cleveland their first title paid off, and now they may have D-Wade coming in.

look who comes back and makes a low key post after saying Curry would erase Lebron's legacy  :laugh:

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside

look who comes back and makes a low key post after saying Curry would erase Lebron's legacy  :laugh:

Hey, I have to give credit where credit is due. I use to defend LeBron, and every year he proved me wrong. Then after so long, you just have to say fuck it this guy may never get it. But then he got it together and looked amazing. This is his legacy win. This win puts him top 10 all time, and top 5 to many.

Sccit

Still has a losing finals record......

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

There have been some athletes out there who have been considered one of the greatest in their sport even though they had a losing record in championships.  Gotta get to there in order to win one.
Jerry West
Elgin Baylor
John Elway
I know there's more but can't think of anymore now.  Except for coach Tom Landry. 

Sccit

There have been some athletes out there who have been considered one of the greatest in their sport even though they had a losing record in championships.  Gotta get to there in order to win one.
Jerry West
Elgin Baylor
John Elway
I know there's more but can't think of anymore now.  Except for coach Tom Landry.  

Yea and none of them (specifically in basketball) are typically regarded top 5 .. Usually not even top 10

Magic
Kareem
Michael
Kobe

That's your NBA Mount Rushmore based on winning, Individual accomplishments, and overall legacy all factored in

Notice there's no wilt chamberlain.. That's because if wilt didn't have a losing finals record, he'd be the consensus goat. Jerry west, Elgin Baylor, Oscar Robertson .. Same story. the only reason they not considered top 5 is because they haven't won enough. Individually, they were all the best at what they did.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 02:39:57 AM by Sccit »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
LeBron's greatness shifted the culture. That's how you know how special & polarizing his greatness truly is.

It wasn't until the year 2003 that anyone even mentioned "how many rings you got?". That was a generic argument made up by guys like you who couldn't stomach the clear cut superiority of talent.

Sccit

LeBron's greatness shifted the culture. That's how you know how special & polarizing his greatness truly is.

It wasn't until the year 2003 that anyone even mentioned "how many rings you got?". That was a generic argument made up by guys like you who couldn't stomach the clear cut superiority of talent.

FOH

How many rings U got is the reason players like Malone n Barkley ain't considered too 10 and the reason wilt ain't considered goat

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

FOH

How many rings U got is the reason players like Malone n Barkley ain't considered too 10 and the reason wilt ain't considered goat

Na, it's all statistics. Sure, there is a legacy attached to certain players with rings; but if you got 'em, then there's no technical, internal, ring having war lol. Plenty of niggas have Larry or Magic the GOAT, they ain't getting into who got more; it becomes an eye test to a degree. Any nigga with half a brain can see the argument to be made of "Larry was better than Magic, he just kept running into the Lakers who were a better overall team". & nobody is flabbergasted if someone has the opinion that Larry is better than Magic. Or even if you think Magic is the GOAT, you don't say "But Jordan's six tho...".

Don't make me pull up quotes from years ago where all LeBron had to do was win rings...now your neurotic, insecure ass created a new standard of "what's the finals record tho..?" lmfao.

I'm waiting 'til the boy catches #6 & you start going on about "who did it in a shorter period of time tho...?"

Sccit

FOH

Na, it's all statistics. Sure, there is a legacy attached to certain players with rings; but if you got 'em, then there's no technical, internal, ring having war lol. Plenty of niggas have Larry or Magic the GOAT, they ain't getting into who got more; it becomes an eye test to a degree. Any nigga with half a brain can see the argument to be made of "Larry was better than Magic, he just kept running into the Lakers who were a better overall team". & nobody is flabbergasted if someone has the opinion that Larry is better than Magic. Or even if you think Magic is the GOAT, you don't say "But Jordan's six tho...".

Don't make me pull up quotes from years ago where all LeBron had to do was win rings...now your neurotic, insecure ass created a new standard of "what's the finals record tho..?" lmfao.

I'm waiting 'til the boy catches #6 & you start going on about "who did it in a shorter period of time tho...?"

Lmao lebron ain't gettin six homie

The consensus has magic over larry due to rings .. I duno what u goin on about . If magic had 7 he'd be considered the goat by the general public.

Simple science

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
"The consensus". Meaning most people take Magic over Bird because of rings. But the ones who have the common knowledge & mental capacity to dissect their respective games & say "Bird was a better player, Magic had the better teams those years" aren't crucified, just the minority.

I'm not even taking a side on Bird/Magic; just pointing out, those who choose Bird aren't shunned upon. It's a respectable opinion...getting back to the original point that once you have rings, the argument goes beyond rings. Kobe fans got all hyped after the second Finals threepeat run & thought Kobe would swing way past six. So they put all their chips in one basket & created this nonsensical culture of "how many rings you got?"...which has evolved into "what's your finals record?". Anyone who isn't holding onto MJ or Kobe's jock strap can see how low you guys have stooped lol.

Sccit

"The consensus". Meaning most people take Magic over Bird because of rings. But the ones who have the common knowledge & mental capacity to dissect their respective games & say "Bird was a better player, Magic had the better teams those years" aren't crucified, just the minority.

I'm not even taking a side on Bird/Magic; just pointing out, those who choose Bird aren't shunned upon. It's a respectable opinion...getting back to the original point that once you have rings, the argument goes beyond rings. Kobe fans got all hyped after the second Finals threepeat run & thought Kobe would swing way past six. So they put all their chips in one basket & created this nonsensical culture of "how many rings you got?"...which has evolved into "what's your finals record?". Anyone who isn't holding onto MJ or Kobe's jock strap can see how low you guys have stooped lol.

So winning doesn't make u greater afterall .. Oh, ok

Fact of the matter is, if Lebron was Kobe or MJ, he would have at least 5 right now, probably more. That's just common sense tho.

King Krayz1e

lol i always said trading Wiggins was a monumental mistake...now that Wiggins is breaking out and showing his perennial superstar potential, it's looking even sadder.. and then there's this:

NBA Update: Kevin Love Will Not Sign Long-Term With Cleveland Cavaliers

http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/578800/20150112/kevin-love-signing-long-term-extension-2015.htm#.VLWFIxYhSUk

...add to that the fact that cleveland just traded away a couple of their future 1st round picks for mozgov, and this is lining up to be the biggest fuck up in NBA history............who knows, LeBron might even be purposely sabotaging Dan Gilbert for that letter he wrote in 2010. shits bout to get real interesting :laugh:.

This Sccif guy is wrang alat.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
lol i always said trading Wiggins was a monumental mistake...now that Wiggins is breaking out and showing his perennial superstar potential, it's looking even sadder.. and then there's this:

http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/578800/20150112/kevin-love-signing-long-term-extension-2015.htm#.VLWFIxYhSUk

...add to that the fact that cleveland just traded away a couple of their future 1st round picks for mozgov, and this is lining up to be the biggest fuck up in NBA history............who knows, LeBron might even be purposely sabotaging Dan Gilbert for that letter he wrote in 2010. shits bout to get real interesting :laugh:.

Yeah, he's good at most things NBA, but his hatred for LeBron blinds him to the truth.

Sccit

Yeah, he's good at most things NBA, but his hatred for LeBron blinds him to the truth.

if you still riding for bron after what this last season has revealed, you not a real laker fan

i’ll ride for bron when he does somethin for us

period