Author Topic: bomb1st.com R.I.P. Frank Alexander: 2pac Took Some Of His Death Row Masters  (Read 699 times)

djbeto

great story and i guess the real lil homies outlaw version is coming out.

Unlike the lame leak from other sites with cut and paste jobs we will be bring you the FULL version of the Outlawz "Lil Homies" feat 2Pac which includes 3rd verse from Napoleon (dissing Mobb Deep) and E.D.I and is the full quality.

Also a friendly reminder that reference Monday's will be returning February as well. So we invite you come over here and get some fresh audio and info instead of the same old recycled threads for the last 5 years.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2015, 06:43:27 AM by djbeto »

Sccit

u dissin jmix?

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
I'll believe it when I see it.  It's great if new stuff leaks, but if I had a dollar for every time someone made a post about "brand new 2pac leaks coming soon", i'd be a millionaire.  It would be great if people would cut it out with the 'coming soon' posts, and wait until the stuff is actually out there, THEN post the leak and soak up the props. 

aerroc

u dissin jmix?

i think it was to 2f  :D
cause those fake leaks came from there

the 5 year thread thing could have been a diss to here but no way it had to been a least 10 years  :laugh:

« Last Edit: January 22, 2015, 02:36:27 PM by correa »

jmix

great story and i guess the real lil homies outlaw version is coming out.

Unlike the lame leak from other sites with cut and paste jobs we will be bring you the FULL version of the Outlawz "Lil Homies" feat 2Pac which includes 3rd verse from Napoleon (dissing Mobb Deep) and E.D.I and is the full quality.

Also a friendly reminder that reference Monday's will be returning February as well. So we invite you come over here and get some fresh audio and info instead of the same old recycled threads for the last 5 years.

with the source of 2f's leak coming from b1 [allegedly]

that would mean b1 sold a fake and is now leaking a "real" version?

im confused...lol

that is some sketchy stuff at best.

IDidIt4TheNetFame

• Lil Geezy
frank alexander was and will always be a coward
"One thing we all adore, Something worth dying for. Nothing but pain, Stuck in this game Searching for fans from internet fame'

jmix

frank alexander was and will always be a coward

Frank was a good man. YOU sir, are the coward hiding behind an anonymous name and avatar. Frank had multiple women that loved him when he died and was famous throughout the world. You are just a very sad, nothing, little boy. Frank was my homie, you slut.

8)