Author Topic: Hope you haterz are happy you drove Daz away from the forum...  (Read 3056 times)

Heinz

Re: Hope you haterz are happy you drove Daz away from the forum...
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2015, 04:21:49 PM »
LMAO @ Brian trying to type like a crip & spelling "fuck" as "fucc", but going on to spell "back" as "back" lol.

Suicide is a valuable option.

Listen:
You keep following Infinite around suggesting that he should end his life, what on earth is wrong with you? Don't you have any respect for another persons life?
You might find it amusing getting attention for throwing out this repulsive trash like it's an insignificant thing and simply hide behind your computer with your stupid troll mask on.
So smile your insecure little smile and keep killing your own spirit. That's spiritual suicide for you. Idiot.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2015, 05:13:30 PM »
Daz never even responded to 99% of his fans questions here, he just posted links to his new music for views.

Glasses Malone and Shade Shiest are the only 2 people I remember being down for their fans here...well that and LAMB.

His post about his "gank move" towards you was a Dubcc classic though.

hahaha that was back when the Jets were a playoff team and i was named Revis Island  :laugh:

the dubcc golden era

LMAO. Seems like centuries ago.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2015, 05:18:08 PM »
Did Daz ever do anything for the forum?  I'm not being a smartass, but I don't know if he did... I feel like I only saw his posts when he was either promoting a new release or complaining about something.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2015, 05:24:41 PM »
i dont think it was even daz posting on that account most the time. it was basically just a lil promo account but you can tell when he was posting and it was usually funny

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2015, 05:28:15 PM »
Did Daz ever do anything for the forum?  I'm not being a smartass, but I don't know if he did... I feel like I only saw his posts when he was either promoting a new release or complaining about something.
when hack confronted daz for taking money from people and never sending them the cd they bought he laughed and bragged about ripping them off. he also talked shit about his fans from france and denied that he ever smoked crack

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Remedy360

« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2015, 05:46:11 PM »
when hack confronted daz for taking money from people and never sending them the cd they bought he laughed and bragged about ripping them off. he also talked shit about his fans from france and denied that he ever smoked crack

Then there was that time he released that video talking shit about Dubcc for Youtube. I'll always respect the classic music that he was a part of but the guy just came off as a dick personally, it really doesn't bother me at all that he doesn't post here.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2015, 06:47:48 PM »
LMAO @ Brian trying to type like a crip & spelling "fuck" as "fucc", but going on to spell "back" as "back" lol.

Listen:
You keep following Infinite around suggesting that he should end his life, what on earth is wrong with you? Don't you have any respect for another persons life?
You might find it amusing getting attention for throwing out this repulsive trash like it's an insignificant thing and simply hide behind your computer with your stupid troll mask on.
So smile your insecure little smile and keep killing your own spirit. That's spiritual suicide for you. Idiot.

this isnt heinz.

Sccit

« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2015, 07:28:32 PM »

Listen:

this isnt heinz.

same Heinz who made my cover

Desert Lord

« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2015, 07:35:49 PM »

shut the fuck up!

doublee313

« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2015, 07:53:12 PM »
Fucc man.. here we are a West Coast rap forum and we get a legend of West Coast Hip-hop that actually posts here and you fools drive him away.  If Daz ever does come back the moderators should highly regulate his threads to keep any bullshit away from Daz. 

Yeah when Daz steals peoples money and doesn't come through you think he's going to get respect from those people?  He's also went down hill with his music so hell yeah he's gonna get some shit.  Fuck him.  Daz is a selfish asshole that doesn't give a shit about his fans.  Just money.

Kurupt also fucked all the Kickstarter people over on GTV2, so you expect respect for him too?  Wake up dude.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2015, 08:08:22 PM »

Listen:

this isnt heinz.

cant buy it.

isnt there two accounts, didnt one he post a PW on or something?

Sccit

« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2015, 08:17:53 PM »

Listen:

this isnt heinz.

cant buy it.

isnt there two accounts, didnt one he post a PW on or something?

lol I can verify it cuzzcuzz

Heinz

« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2015, 08:35:02 PM »
I am verified.
Dayton Thoroughbred.

MOBNigga06

« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2015, 09:32:22 PM »

He posted in the thread where I suggested that DJ QUIK might have been the actual producer of Daz's AEOM tracks…Many people agreed with my suggestion, but then Bigdazdilly responded to claim he was the sole producer of the tracks, lol. 
The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

Don Seer

« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2015, 12:05:35 AM »
And to Seer', my post wasn't a post to be critical of the admins around here, my post was a rant against the un-appreeciative fuccs that would see daz posting here as an oppurtunity to feel big for once that they can talk shit to a legend in some sick hope that he will respond and they can get off on that and feel like they are somebody for once

yeah i get mine was directed at "them" too.. fans should be policing themselves without over reliance on heavy handed modding.