Author Topic: Hope you haterz are happy you drove Daz away from the forum...  (Read 3064 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Hope you haterz are happy you drove Daz away from the forum...
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2015, 06:07:08 AM »
And to Seer', my post wasn't a post to be critical of the admins around here, my post was a rant against the un-appreeciative fuccs that would see daz posting here as an oppurtunity to feel big for once that they can talk shit to a legend in some sick hope that he will respond and they can get off on that and feel like they are somebody for once

Spelled "opportunity" wrong, bruh.

Will_B

« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2015, 06:10:06 AM »
LMAO @ Brian trying to type like a crip & spelling "fuck" as "fucc", but going on to spell "back" as "back" lol.

Suicide is a valuable option.

Listen:
You keep following Infinite around suggesting that he should end his life, what on earth is wrong with you? Don't you have any respect for another persons life?
You might find it amusing getting attention for throwing out this repulsive trash like it's an insignificant thing and simply hide behind your computer with your stupid troll mask on.
So smile your insecure little smile and keep killing your own spirit. That's spiritual suicide for you. Idiot.

this isnt heinz.

same Heinz who made my cover

Checkmate

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2015, 06:11:23 AM »
LMAO @ Brian trying to type like a crip & spelling "fuck" as "fucc", but going on to spell "back" as "back" lol.

Suicide is a valuable option.

Listen:
You keep following Infinite around suggesting that he should end his life, what on earth is wrong with you? Don't you have any respect for another persons life?
You might find it amusing getting attention for throwing out this repulsive trash like it's an insignificant thing and simply hide behind your computer with your stupid troll mask on.
So smile your insecure little smile and keep killing your own spirit. That's spiritual suicide for you. Idiot.

this isnt heinz.

same Heinz who made my cover

Checkmate

5.7/10 response.

bigpimpin20

« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2015, 10:32:46 AM »

classics 8)
« Last Edit: January 19, 2015, 10:42:14 AM by bigpimpin20 »

doublee313

« Reply #34 on: January 19, 2015, 10:42:28 AM »

classic 8)

This is why Dre and a lot of cats don't talk to his fat ass. He talks Hella shit and rips off his fans. He is a shitty person and terrible at trying to run his own company.

We will be reading about his ODing or going to jail in the next few years. He's washed up.

Will_B

« Reply #35 on: January 19, 2015, 11:16:31 AM »
LMAO don't front. Daz still cakin off 1 or 2 indipendent albums a year. That ain't changing

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #36 on: January 19, 2015, 11:33:07 AM »
Rigby wrote a history about this on another forum.  I will copy and paste here.  If this dude knows what he's talkin about then this shit is legit:

There's a tape rip on a certain website for illegally downloading music. What site? Yes, that site. Here's the description for it:

"When Snoop was talking with Cold 187 he was promised a deal. So Snoop waited..... and waited..... and waited. Nobody ever got back with him. In result, Warren G took 213 to Dre. After Dre heard "Sooper Dooper Snooper" he hooked up with Snoop quickly. About the same time, Cold 187 called Snoop. He told him they had a song ready for his vocals called "Never Missin' A Beat" (the first minute or so of that track was to be for Snoop). But it was too late, Snoop turned him down. Another song "Pimpology 101" was intended for Snoop. Those two tracks were slapped on the album at the last minute as instrumentals.

So Snoop was with Dre. Dre was very, very, very impressed by Snoop's smooth, calm, and charismatic demeanor. He wanted an album out immediately. So they went to work. Although, they failed to realize that they had no way of distributing the resulting album. At that time very late in 1991 Dre & Suge managed to hook up a weak deal directly with Time Warner. But the problem was that Dre was rushing everything before it was legal. Death Row was not yet officially a Record Company. It was more like a Record Organization of Dre's respective partners.

So, Dre and Snoop record a few songs featuring many of the labels early artists such as RBX, CPO, D.O.C., Chocolate and everyone else. It featured producers such as Dre himself, Warren G, Chocolate, and DJ Glaze. Not all the songs were created at Death Row though. Some were recorded during Snoop's wait on Cold 187 and before Snoop's introduction to Dre. A couple were songs that Snoop really liked and wanted to include, recorded with Dj Glaze and Foesum in early 1991 that otherwise would never have been heard. He wanted these songs included also because he had hoped to bring the group Perfection (Foesum) onto Death Row because they were desperately searching for a stable deal. They were the only group that were apart of Snoop's cirlce that never got their chance like RBX, Daz, Kurupt, and Malik got. Due to Foesum's contracts with their record company and due to their own unorganized practices, they were never given a chance by Dre. "Let'em Understand Perfection" was the only chance they were given on Death Row.
Time Warner was not legally capable of Distributing the album, so it was shelved. Only promo tapes were pressed and given to LA radio station but never given authorization to play it. But knowing them they played the shit anyway. The song "Do You Remember" was the song most played by radio stations before they were stopped.

Tracks Included:

"Let'Em Understand"
----Before recording the Chronic, Snoop did a collaboration with the fellow Long Beach group Foesum (formerly - Perfection) which consisted of T-Dubb, MNMsta, DJ Glaze, Tender D (Waniac), Mellow D (Tripp Loc) and Travvy Trav (who died soon after the group formed). This is that song. It was aimed at Long Beach rapper Domino as a diss track for leaving the group early in the group's career. It was also featured on the "Please Pass The Mic" compilation a long time ago. This was really Foesum's chance to prove themselves to Dre. But Dre wasn't feelin' them. In the song "Nuthin' But A G Thang" Snoop refers to this song
-"Perfection is perfected, so I'ma let'em understand".

"The Message"
----This song was recorded with DJ Glaze before Death Row.

"187" ("It's On")
----This was the original inspiration for Deep Cover. It was going to be on the Deep Cover soundtrack, but they replaced it with Dre's version, when Dre realized that he needed to come out first. On the first press of early Deep Cover cassettes it feature this song in the tracklist, but much like the situation with the original "Next Episode" it was not actually included.

"Do You Remember"
----This song was the most played by radio stations after it made it to the radio stations. They were stopped. This is the radio version.

"True To The Game"
This is another song Snoop did with DJ Glaze. It's an example of how long Snoop used to write his raps, before the D.O.C. taught him containment.

"County Blues"
This was recorded while waiting on Cold 187, but before signing to Death Row."
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: January 19, 2015, 02:49:10 PM »
you guys still crying over 15 dollars as daz would say u just a bitch B-I-T-C-H

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #38 on: January 19, 2015, 02:53:55 PM »
smh a bitch would be to accept that shit and keep buying music from him. i never got ripped off though

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #39 on: January 19, 2015, 03:00:28 PM »
smh a bitch would be to accept that shit and keep buying music from him. i never got ripped off though
this.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: January 19, 2015, 03:03:01 PM »
true but crying for over 10 years about 15 dollars is bitchmade shit go out and hit the streets of the lbc and serve his ass real proper like cuzz or just quit it cause youz a bitch

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #41 on: January 19, 2015, 05:08:34 PM »
lol naw daz made some serious paper off this site and the old dpg between ganking overseer and the boyz for t shirts and charging niggas 6000 a copy for makavel and dillinger he did ok.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #42 on: January 19, 2015, 05:15:13 PM »
on some real shit that's some hoe ass shit to take money from your fans and don't deliver on your end as an artist. the fans is what keeps your lights on without them you'd be working a 9-5 or worst.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #43 on: January 19, 2015, 05:30:32 PM »
im not gonna say for sure but only his european fans in europe didnt get theres. all the american cats at dpg posed with thier shirts and shit.

daz might not know how to send a package internationally, i woudnt doubt that a bit. this is before the big days of E commerce yall.

dont hate daz, for he knows not what he does

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #44 on: January 19, 2015, 09:08:24 PM »
Daz certainly showed nough respect for his fans when he was droppin nuthin but bomb shit in the 90's 8) 8)
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)