Author Topic: Hope you haterz are happy you drove Daz away from the forum...  (Read 3054 times)

MOBNigga06

Re: Hope you haterz are happy you drove Daz away from the forum...
« Reply #45 on: January 19, 2015, 09:33:56 PM »

classics 8)

Great shit here…never heard these before…it's surprising that Daz is still alive after saying all this bullshit. 
The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

Sccit

« Reply #46 on: January 19, 2015, 09:41:55 PM »
im not gonna say for sure but only his european fans in europe didnt get theres. all the american cats at dpg posed with thier shirts and shit.

daz might not know how to send a package internationally, i woudnt doubt that a bit. this is before the big days of E commerce yall.

dont hate daz, for he knows not what he does

i wouldnt doubt it, sendin packages internationally is a bitch, i got cats in the UK n shit still waiting on an albums i shipped weeks ago.

aerroc

« Reply #47 on: January 19, 2015, 09:55:36 PM »
bet daz be like i got them euros  :D

Will_B

« Reply #48 on: January 20, 2015, 09:37:45 AM »
on some real shit that's some hoe ass shit to take money from your fans and don't deliver on your end as an artist. the fans is what keeps your lights on without them you'd be working a 9-5 or worst.

Kurupt just ganked his last remaining fan base for 50k

Sccit

« Reply #49 on: January 20, 2015, 11:40:16 AM »
some1 tweet this thread to daz

Fresh Bone

« Reply #50 on: January 20, 2015, 02:50:48 PM »

This is the truth. How can you steal from your own (and only) fanbase. It's not like the general, young rap public will buy his music. Only people who have been listening to him since the '90s paid up and he fucked them over. And he now makes shitty rap music with AV LMKR and Uiie Popcorn like they're the future of rap when they are unlistenable. Or Dr. Zodiak who is a bargain basement B-Real clone. Fuck Kurupt.

bigpimpin20

« Reply #51 on: January 20, 2015, 03:52:17 PM »
i know daz's story but when kurupt cheated his fans?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #52 on: January 20, 2015, 04:01:30 PM »
yeah what'd Kurupt do??

Fresh Bone

« Reply #53 on: January 20, 2015, 04:41:32 PM »
GTV-2

Blood$

« Reply #54 on: January 20, 2015, 04:51:13 PM »
if you paid up front for something that's not even out yet that is 100% on you if you take the L just saying

I don't pre-order shit but now when I think about it back in the day on Brotha Lynch's forum he posted a thread telling everybody to post their addresses for some free autographed posters but I never got mine and neither did anybody else lol

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #55 on: January 20, 2015, 05:03:05 PM »
if you paid up front for something that's not even out yet that is 100% on you if you take the L just saying

I don't pre-order shit but now when I think about it back in the day on Brotha Lynch's forum he posted a thread telling everybody to post their addresses for some free autographed posters but I never got mine and neither did anybody else lol

brotha lynch was selling your information to clothing catalogs and other junk mail

Blunt Tyme Da Gawd

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #56 on: January 20, 2015, 05:18:41 PM »

brotha lynch was selling your information to clothing catalogs and other junk mail

lol

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #57 on: January 20, 2015, 05:27:06 PM »
on some real shit that's some hoe ass shit to take money from your fans and don't deliver on your end as an artist. the fans is what keeps your lights on without them you'd be working a 9-5 or worst.

that's fucked up. he's gonna need those same fans.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Remedy360

« Reply #58 on: January 20, 2015, 05:34:34 PM »

That doesn't mean it's not some hoe shit for an artist to pull.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #59 on: January 20, 2015, 05:41:50 PM »

That doesn't mean it's not some hoe shit for an artist to pull.
exactly.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.