Author Topic: Hope you haterz are happy you drove Daz away from the forum...  (Read 3142 times)

Blood$

Re: Hope you haterz are happy you drove Daz away from the forum...
« Reply #60 on: January 20, 2015, 05:47:03 PM »
if you paid up front for something that's not even out yet that is 100% on you if you take the L just saying

That doesn't mean it's not some hoe shit for an artist to pull.
exactly.

I know it is but would y'all really trust your favorite rappers? lol

Remedy360

« Reply #61 on: January 20, 2015, 05:51:11 PM »
if you paid up front for something that's not even out yet that is 100% on you if you take the L just saying

exactly.

No, but it's not even about that that part of the conversation is honestly irrelevant. This topic is talking about "haterz" driving Daz away. It's just a bitch move on behalf of an artist, especially a washed up guy like Daz whose only support is gonna come from his hardcore fans.

aerroc

« Reply #62 on: January 20, 2015, 05:58:15 PM »
wow i wouldn't think this thread would of gotten so big bout two washed up rappers who only fan base  comes from other then the united states :D
who cares who robbed who that was years ago its irrelevant just like you
and if daz never comes back who gives a fuck what ever irrelevant project daz has next im sure he will come back for you suckers
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 06:00:09 PM by correa »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #63 on: January 20, 2015, 06:03:24 PM »

exactly.

I trust a man to keep his word and be a man of his word.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sccit

« Reply #64 on: January 20, 2015, 07:24:41 PM »
wow i wouldn't think this thread would of gotten so big bout two washed up rappers who only fan base  comes from other then the united states :D
and if daz never comes back who gives a fuck what ever irrelevant project daz has next im sure he will come back for you suckers

your schtick is gettin tired, fam

Blood$

« Reply #65 on: January 20, 2015, 07:36:57 PM »

exactly.

in the real world absolutely but I wouldn't trust shit online especially from Daz lol or any rapper for that matter

Sccit

« Reply #66 on: January 20, 2015, 07:38:14 PM »

exactly.

in the real world absolutely but I wouldn't trust shit online especially from Daz lol or any rapper for that matter

why not? i mean, realistically, u shouldnt trust no one....but u should be able to order wit confidence when it comes to buyin music from an artist, especially an independent artist who need every fan he can get.

i bet like petey said, the packages were shipped out n just got lost in the mail...i shipped a package to some1 on the forum and the bitch at the post office put 1631 instead of 16 EL for the street name....didnt find out til i got the pm and went back to the post office to find out what happened.

Blood$

« Reply #67 on: January 20, 2015, 07:43:09 PM »

exactly.

why not? i mean, realistically, u shouldnt trust no one....but u should be able to order wit confidence when it comes to music from an artist, especially an independent artist who need every fan he can get.

it depends what the artist is offering... if it's a deal where they instantly send you a song/album digitally after you pay up that's a different story

had I been on the forums during the time Daz was pushing that ish I would have definitely never paid a dime until I saw some sort of proof or gotten some kind of incentive that I'd 100% get what I'm paying for, let alone if dudes were really dropping up to $1,000+ that's just pure stupidity

I would only trust Nipsey Hussle

Sccit

« Reply #68 on: January 20, 2015, 07:45:13 PM »

exactly.

why not? i mean, realistically, u shouldnt trust no one....but u should be able to order wit confidence when it comes to music from an artist, especially an independent artist who need every fan he can get.

it depends what the artist is offering... if it's a deal where they instantly send you a song/album digitally after you pay up that's a different story

had I been on the forums during the time Daz was pushing that ish I would have definitely never paid a dime until I saw some sort of proof or gotten some kind of incentive that I'd 100% get what I'm paying for, let alone if dudes were really dropping up to $1,000+ that's just pure stupidity

I would only trust Nipsey Hussle

i mean, u can always get ur money back from paypal or the bank if it really comes down to it.....maybe it's different internationally, but we got it like that for internet transactions.

Don Seer

« Reply #69 on: January 21, 2015, 01:52:36 AM »
between ganking overseer and the boyz for t shirts

Straight up lie. I never got ganked over anything.

Remedy360

« Reply #70 on: January 21, 2015, 01:40:28 PM »

exactly.

why not? i mean, realistically, u shouldnt trust no one....but u should be able to order wit confidence when it comes to buyin music from an artist, especially an independent artist who need every fan he can get.

i bet like petey said, the packages were shipped out n just got lost in the mail...i shipped a package to some1 on the forum and the bitch at the post office put 1631 instead of 16 EL for the street name....didnt find out til i got the pm and went back to the post office to find out what happened.

Did you brag about pulling a "gank move" like bigdazdilly?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #71 on: January 21, 2015, 01:46:59 PM »

lmao

well daz reignited the whole thing by admitting on dubcc that he pulled said "gank move" which is an admission of guilt

Heinz

« Reply #72 on: January 21, 2015, 02:18:39 PM »
wow i wouldn't think this thread would of gotten so big bout two washed up rappers who only fan base  comes from other then the united states :D

your schtick is gettin tired, fam

He just wants to be relevant here himself that's why he screams irrelevant about everyone else all the time.
I smell projection and childhood neglection.
Get well soon.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #73 on: January 21, 2015, 02:33:32 PM »

lmao

well daz reignited the whole thing by admitting on dubcc that he pulled said "gank move" which is an admission of guilt

can anybody link the thread where Daz said he pulled a "gank move".. that's some funny shit   ;D
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #74 on: January 21, 2015, 07:39:21 PM »
I agree for the most part... I learned my lesson when I was a teenager when ShortyO was taking preorders for the Bizzy Bone "Hell'z Movie" bootleg that supposedly had Confessions in CDQ back in 1998 or 1999.  When you're a teenager and minimum wage was something like $4.75 at the time... yeah, that $30 was a lot.  But then again, it was a bootlegger (one who turned out to be a piece of shit, though at the time he didn't have that reputation, especially since he did leak a Bone song or two at the time), so I guess that's what I should have expected.

I ALMOST bought the Makaveli & Dillinger album, though luckily I thought twice about dropping $50 on that.