Author Topic: Hope you haterz are happy you drove Daz away from the forum...  (Read 3065 times)

Remedy360

Re: Hope you haterz are happy you drove Daz away from the forum...
« Reply #75 on: January 21, 2015, 10:13:50 PM »
if you paid up front for something that's not even out yet that is 100% on you if you take the L just saying
I agree for the most part... I learned my lesson when I was a teenager when ShortyO was taking preorders for the Bizzy Bone "Hell'z Movie" bootleg that supposedly had Confessions in CDQ back in 1998 or 1999.  When you're a teenager and minimum wage was something like $4.75 at the time... yeah, that $30 was a lot.  But then again, it was a bootlegger (one who turned out to be a piece of shit, though at the time he didn't have that reputation, especially since he did leak a Bone song or two at the time), so I guess that's what I should have expected.

Lol Shortyo seems like the biggest fuckin scumbag.

Blood$

« Reply #76 on: January 21, 2015, 11:12:27 PM »
Shorty O lmfao that's a name I haven't heard in years

don't even get me started

Sccit

« Reply #77 on: January 22, 2015, 12:14:22 PM »
if you paid up front for something that's not even out yet that is 100% on you if you take the L just saying

That doesn't mean it's not some hoe shit for an artist to pull.
exactly.

I know it is but would y'all really trust your favorite rappers? lol
I trust a man to keep his word and be a man of his word.

in the real world absolutely but I wouldn't trust shit online especially from Daz lol or any rapper for that matter

why not? i mean, realistically, u shouldnt trust no one....but u should be able to order wit confidence when it comes to buyin music from an artist, especially an independent artist who need every fan he can get.

i bet like petey said, the packages were shipped out n just got lost in the mail...i shipped a package to some1 on the forum and the bitch at the post office put 1631 instead of 16 EL for the street name....didnt find out til i got the pm and went back to the post office to find out what happened.

Did you brag about pulling a "gank move" like bigdazdilly?

naah i did included a blunt in the package n got a lil worried it was the reason for it gettin lost tho

Sccit

« Reply #78 on: January 22, 2015, 12:17:32 PM »
I agree for the most part... I learned my lesson when I was a teenager when ShortyO was taking preorders for the Bizzy Bone "Hell'z Movie" bootleg that supposedly had Confessions in CDQ back in 1998 or 1999.  When you're a teenager and minimum wage was something like $4.75 at the time... yeah, that $30 was a lot.  But then again, it was a bootlegger (one who turned out to be a piece of shit, though at the time he didn't have that reputation, especially since he did leak a Bone song or two at the time), so I guess that's what I should have expected.

I ALMOST bought the Makaveli & Dillinger album, though luckily I thought twice about dropping $50 on that.

50 aint shit....cats spent 500 lmao

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: January 22, 2015, 01:05:33 PM »
daz n kurupt be like skirt out

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #80 on: January 22, 2015, 02:03:18 PM »

I ALMOST bought the Makaveli & Dillinger album, though luckily I thought twice about dropping $50 on that.

50 aint shit....cats spent 500 lmao

Big Jermaine from the old DPG forums was the only one who spent 500 before the price got dropped and he never got a refund  :laugh:

Will_B

« Reply #81 on: January 22, 2015, 02:52:22 PM »
I'm sorry but no one spends 500 for something Daz was probably selling out in Cali for 10-20 tops

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #82 on: January 22, 2015, 06:25:12 PM »
daz n kurupt be like skirt out
them niggas gonna need those same fans when they go broke like:
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: January 22, 2015, 06:33:13 PM »
Don't stop keep going I'm dat nigga daz gankin niggas for they money

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: January 22, 2015, 06:41:47 PM »
it's diggy daz on they ass and I'm out for they cash.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #85 on: January 22, 2015, 06:47:51 PM »
I don't like to dream about gettin paid so pulled a gank move on some bustaz they other day

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #86 on: January 22, 2015, 06:49:13 PM »
I don't like to dream about gettin paid so pulled a gank move on some bustaz they other day
LMFAO

doublee313

« Reply #87 on: January 22, 2015, 09:22:56 PM »
Does Daz still live with his Mom?  He was producing beats and recording vocals on his Mom's kitchen table awhile back.  I remember someone did a cameo and Daz cooked it up at Moms in the kitchen.

Also, I bet his new 2PAC car gets repo'ed.  He's been quiet lately, so funds got to be getting low.

The guys a joke.  Goofy ass Daz as Kurupt called him.

Blood$

« Reply #88 on: January 22, 2015, 10:07:49 PM »
man if Daz logs on here and sees his own lyrics being flipped against him  :laugh:

Will_B

« Reply #89 on: January 23, 2015, 12:31:29 AM »
Does Daz still live with his Mom?  He was producing beats and recording vocals on his Mom's kitchen table awhile back.  I remember someone did a cameo and Daz cooked it up at Moms in the kitchen.

Also, I bet his new 2PAC car gets repo'ed.  He's been quiet lately, so funds got to be getting low.

The guys a joke.  Goofy ass Daz as Kurupt called him.

LMAO quoting Kurupt when dissing Daz. Both of them have shady reputations here, but at least Daz drops a nice project every year or 2