Author Topic: Hope you haterz are happy you drove Daz away from the forum...  (Read 3055 times)

Kashif mirza

• 'G'
Re: Hope you haterz are happy you drove Daz away from the forum...
« Reply #90 on: January 23, 2015, 12:37:25 AM »
Fuck both daz n kurupt crackhead daz always talks about weed and kurupt cant rap no more wack ass fuck

Blood$

« Reply #91 on: January 23, 2015, 07:36:58 AM »
aside from his music not being as on point what did Kurupt do to catch all this heat?

doublee313

« Reply #92 on: January 23, 2015, 08:51:04 AM »
I'd say taking 50K from a Kickstarter campaign and not giving the fans who paid for it GTV2 is really bad.  

People keep calling us who paid SUCKERS and stuff, but we are trying to support an indepentant artist.  That's the whole idea.  So when Daz and Kurupt don't come through and take your money, it's really bad. 

I personally lost $30 on Daz back in the day, and $40 on Kurupt's GTV2.  So yeah I'd say I have some reason to bitch. 
« Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 08:59:07 AM by doublee313 »

Blood$

« Reply #93 on: January 23, 2015, 08:58:30 AM »
I'd say taking 50K from a Kickstarter campaign and not giving the fans who paid for it GTV2 is really bad. 

didn't know anything about this but if it's Kickstarter I'm pretty sure he has by a certain point to get the product our or the money automatically refunds itself to buyers, no? I'm not too familiar with all that

doublee313

« Reply #94 on: January 23, 2015, 09:00:19 AM »
I think your right.  I was more disappointed then anything. 

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #95 on: January 23, 2015, 09:10:40 AM »

People keep calling us who paid SUCKERS and stuff, but we are trying to support an indepentant artist.  That's the whole idea.  So when Daz and Kurupt don't come through and take your money, it's really bad. 

I personally lost $30 on Daz back in the day, and $40 on Kurupt's GTV2.  So yeah I'd say I have some reason to bitch. 
the is nothin' sucker at all about supportin' your favorite artist(s). the only suckers is the ones who took y'all money.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Blunt Tyme Da Gawd

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #96 on: January 23, 2015, 12:07:48 PM »
im more sad about shade sheist not posting then fucking daz lol  :laugh:

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #97 on: January 23, 2015, 03:04:57 PM »

now as the pound breaks it down on some gangsta funk I could see your not going to tell us what fuck you want so I blaze up the chronic so I could stay high I promise im a gank doublee313 till the day that I die (chorus) ooohhh ooohhh its a ganky gank world a gank world ganky gank world

doublee313

« Reply #98 on: January 23, 2015, 03:44:25 PM »
Lol. I can laugh at it. I'm not hurting for the money so all Daz had to do was ask for a few bucks. I'd put it on his Rush Card and send him a new pack of underwear for his stinky ass.

I've had better luck with shady drug dealers then DPG. Pretty sad. Lol.

Fraxxx

« Reply #99 on: January 23, 2015, 08:00:26 PM »

the is nothin' sucker at all about supportin' your favorite artist(s). the only suckers is the ones who took y'all money.

It's sad, though when the suckers takin the fans' money ARE said rappers. :laugh:
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #100 on: January 23, 2015, 08:50:16 PM »
You guys are funny, Daz is living good touring with his cousin, and he will never be broke

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #101 on: January 23, 2015, 08:54:05 PM »
im more sad about shade sheist not posting then fucking daz lol  :laugh:

he was a great poster too

Sccit

« Reply #102 on: January 23, 2015, 08:55:56 PM »
sheist came thru the other day

Desert Lord

« Reply #103 on: January 26, 2015, 12:22:59 PM »
You guys are funny, Daz is living good touring with his cousin, and he will never be broke

what up, hercy...i'm missing your mixes. that dpg funky hour was dope  8)