Author Topic: E.D.I - Gangsta [Official Video]  (Read 1416 times)

aerroc

E.D.I - Gangsta [Official Video]
« on: January 14, 2015, 04:29:34 PM »
for those of you who like this sack of shit wacklaw
like always cant do shit without something with pac plus a cameo from a fake pac smh

midwestryder

Re: E.D.I - Gangsta [Official Video]
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2015, 07:42:55 PM »
like always cant do shit without something with pac plus a cameo from a fake pac smh

one they are not wack, ignorant ass hater .   the outlawz are dope & not wack like you . calling them  wacklaw shows you are ignorant child with man hood issues . you are not man & nothing but said wannabe who is a hater .

aerroc

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2015, 09:00:06 PM »

one they are not wack, ignorant ass hater .   the outlawz are dope & not wack like you . calling them  wacklaw shows you are ignorant child with man hood issues . you are not man & nothing but said wannabe who is a hater .

and what exactly has the wacklawz accomplish since pac died other then sell out making music with pac biters and pacs enemy's
why other rappers had to jump in before the wacklawz to defend pac when he was disrespected  
oh yeah another thing cause of this piece of shit is the reason pacs music was getting remixed after he died
« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 11:42:10 PM by correa »

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2015, 10:18:57 PM »
thnx for postin the video

doggfather

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2015, 10:30:26 PM »
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

midwestryder

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2015, 12:16:32 AM »

one they are not wack, ignorant ass hater .   the outlawz are dope & not wack like you . calling them  wacklaw shows you are ignorant child with man hood issues . you are not man & nothing but said wannabe who is a hater .

and what exactly has the wacklawz accomplish since pac died other then sell out making music with pac biters and pacs enemy's
why other rappers had to jump in before the wacklawz to defend pac when he was disrespected  
oh yeah another thing cause of this piece of shit is the reason pacs music was getting remixed after he died
the outlawz have kept pac's name alive & his legacy alive .  .  they did not sell out his music , ignorant .    they never worked with pac biters and pacs enemy's .  they worked with Pac's friends.  so you are full of bullshit.     outlawz would know what pac wants not you. so pac would be cool with the music being remixed .      the only piece of shit is you not EDI . 

aerroc

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2015, 12:53:53 AM »

the outlawz have kept pac's name alive & his legacy alive .  .  they did not sell out his music , ignorant .    they never worked with pac biters and pacs enemy's .  they worked with Pac's friends.  so you are full of bullshit.     outlawz would know what pac wants not you. so pac would be cool with the music being remixed .      the only piece of shit is you not EDI . 

WOW WOW LMAO so the wacklawz never worked with pac biters? or pac enemy's? what rock u been living under there's a damn pac biter in the ed video above
yeah pac would have love what ed did with tattoo tears every one here 100% hates that tattoo tears remix thanks to that sack of shit ed for making it

midwestryder

« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2015, 03:22:29 AM »

WOW WOW LMAO so the wacklawz never worked with pac biters? or pac enemy's? what rock u been living under there's a damn pac biter in the ed video above
yeah pac would have love what ed did with tattoo tears every one here 100% hates that tattoo tears remix thanks to that sack of shit ed for making it
they did not work with pac biters or pac's enemy's . name me the enemy's of pac they worked with , I have not lived under a rock like you .  Pac would not approve of you calling them wacklawz,hater.  Pac would bitch slap your ass for it .  no really no one hates the tattoo tears remix . only ignorant fan boys like you joke ass.  yes  Pac would love what ed did with tattoo tears .  EDI is not sack shit at all like you.  so shut up with your new school ignorance.   Edi & the outlawz are pac prodigies  & his soldiers . they know better then ignorant fan boy who never knew 2pac.  I was rocking with Pac before you were born . so shut up with your ignorant hate . you have no clue what you are talking about . pac named them outlawz . so stop disrespecting Pac .

aerroc

« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2015, 07:07:51 AM »

they did not work with pac biters or pac's enemy's . name me the enemy's of pac they worked with , I have not lived under a rock like you .  Pac would not approve of you calling them wacklawz,hater.  Pac would bitch slap your ass for it .  no really no one hates the tattoo tears remix . only ignorant fan boys like you joke ass.  yes  Pac would love what ed did with tattoo tears .  EDI is not sack shit at all like you.  so shut up with your new school ignorance.   Edi & the outlawz are pac prodigies  & his soldiers . they know better then ignorant fan boy who never knew 2pac.  I was rocking with Pac before you were born . so shut up with your ignorant hate . you have no clue what you are talking about . pac named them outlawz . so stop disrespecting Pac .

fake ass outlawz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=xdKFNV3MRFU

just a few songs with biters there's plenty more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=cfqCcDmX2SY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=UPoVqwCpk9w

and many many more

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2015, 12:37:42 PM »
Why is Daddy V doing the chauffeur on this video?

bouli77

« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2015, 12:46:28 PM »
they shot the video a while ago daddy v was posting photos of the video shoot on Facebook, that's when he was hanging with Omar Epps a lot when the latter was on tour,

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2015, 12:47:05 PM »
Wacklawz is probably the worst name i've heard making fun of them since someone called them the Inlaws  :laugh:

aerroc

« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2015, 04:19:39 PM »
Wacklawz is probably the worst name i've heard making fun of them since someone called them the Inlaws  :laugh:

i never been a fan of the name Inlaws  so i came up with Wacklawz  ;)

midwestryder

« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2015, 09:07:24 PM »

so you have never been a fan of 2pac & his soldiers .  you have no respect for 2pac by calling them that.  2pac named them outlawz & chose them .  2pac knew they were not wack like you are .  you are just ignorant hating wannabe .

aerroc

« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2015, 11:56:41 PM »

so you have never been a fan of 2pac & his soldiers .  you have no respect for 2pac by calling them that.  2pac named them outlawz & chose them .  2pac knew they were not wack like you are .  you are just ignorant hating wannabe .

cant your dumb ass read ?