Author Topic: DMX-Redemption_Of_The_Beast-(Deluxe_Edition)-2CD-2015  (Read 494 times)

aerroc

Re: DMX-Redemption_Of_The_Beast-(Deluxe_Edition)-2CD-2015
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2015, 06:55:52 AM »
this should be allowed to be posted since it's a bootleg album that X isn't seeing a dime off and it probably sucks anyway

and that second 'bonus' disc is just the last album he put out  :laugh:

albums get posted here all the time if he wants to be a snitch that's on him :D
no  new albums do not get posted here at all. so you are full of shit . I 'm not snitching , bitch .  you need to follow the rules or get off this web site .   respect the rules or leave .

only your snitch ass is complaining
are u a mod here? so stfu snitch
one I'm not snitch , fake ass wannabe .  the only snitch is your snitch ass who is going to get this site shut down by doing this shit .  So stfu snitch ass bitch .   people like you need to learn respect . I have been on this site way before you .  i'm also trying to save your ass from being banned by the mods .  but you too stupid to get that .

NO WAY SNITCH I BEEN HERE SINCE 2002 :D

midwestryder

« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2015, 02:06:42 AM »
this should be allowed to be posted since it's a bootleg album that X isn't seeing a dime off and it probably sucks anyway

albums get posted here all the time if he wants to be a snitch that's on him :D
no  new albums do not get posted here at all. so you are full of shit . I 'm not snitching , bitch .  you need to follow the rules or get off this web site .   respect the rules or leave .

only your snitch ass is complaining
are u a mod here? so stfu snitch
one I'm not snitch , fake ass wannabe .  the only snitch is your snitch ass who is going to get this site shut down by doing this shit .  So stfu snitch ass bitch .   people like you need to learn respect . I have been on this site way before you .  i'm also trying to save your ass from being banned by the mods .  but you too stupid to get that .

NO WAY SNITCH I BEEN HERE SINCE 2002 :D
no you are the snitch lying bitch .  you have not been here since 2002 .  you joined in 2009  . you seem to want to be banned, dipshit   your bullshit does not fly .

Remedy360

« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2015, 10:45:55 AM »

Yeah, if it's just some other dude putting his shit out then I don't see why it matters. You're not supposed to post albums, but if nothing has happened to this point I doubt anything will.

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2015, 11:23:46 AM »
spot on....bootlegs and old releases dont count

Blood$

« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2015, 12:44:26 PM »
I would say spread the fuck out of these links to ensure not a single X fan goes out and buys this shit but something tells me it won't even break 1K in sales first week anyhow  :laugh: