Author Topic: dueces  (Read 1933 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: dueces
« Reply #45 on: January 20, 2015, 07:54:21 AM »
Na, son. You try mad hard to squeeze in there.

But you did it, so more power to you.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #46 on: January 20, 2015, 11:02:52 AM »
i closed the forum on my own intuitions...thats the whole thing about da sauce its always been about da consensus so i guess when i did that i kind of went against the grain.

sik got alot of his time invested in that place its unfair just to close it becasue i dont like the energy going on over there at the moment.

thats really all there is to it.

Sccit

« Reply #47 on: January 20, 2015, 11:09:23 AM »
i closed the forum on my own intuitions...thats the whole thing about da sauce its always been about da consensus so i guess when i did that i kind of went against the grain.

sik got alot of his time invested in that place its unfair just to close it becasue i dont like the energy going on over there at the moment.

thats really all there is to it.

let's be real tho, that shit died wit all the bad energy ... there was no posts on the entire forum for 24 hours before U closed it. and for days before that, there'd be like 3 or 4 posts max by sikotic and blunt tyme. shit was simply headed in the wrong direction p. there was a time when it was poppin tho. sauce house blog will need a lot more camaraderie to work.

Sikotic™

« Reply #48 on: January 20, 2015, 11:29:31 AM »

let's be real tho, that shit died wit all the bad energy ... there was no posts on the entire forum for 24 hours before U closed it.

Reminds me of another forum.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #49 on: January 20, 2015, 11:36:07 AM »

let's be real tho, that shit died wit all the bad energy ... there was no posts on the entire forum for 24 hours before U closed it.

Reminds me of another forum.

I don't think there's ever been a time on this forum where there was no posts for 24 hours .. granted Dubcc ain't at its peak, there was more posts made yesterday than in about year. U grew up on this forum, sik.. no need to turn your back now because L and Dale don't like it. the pace been steady out in these dubcc streets, ya heard me? 

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #50 on: January 20, 2015, 11:43:00 AM »
This is more brutal than Love & Hip Hop.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #51 on: January 20, 2015, 11:45:05 AM »
that energy hadnt died because i ws still hearing about it almost on a daily basis.

Sikotic™

« Reply #52 on: January 20, 2015, 11:47:44 AM »
This is more brutal than Love & Hip Hop.
LOL

I only ever watched 5 minutes of that shit and almost threw my TV out the god damn window.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #53 on: January 20, 2015, 11:55:27 AM »
they should make a reality show based on internet forums

Heinz

« Reply #54 on: January 21, 2015, 01:08:21 AM »

I don't roll with any team but #PEACE #LOVE and #UNITY