Author Topic: Beverly Johnson’s Former Manager Claims She Lied About Bill Cosby Accusations  (Read 694 times)

Sccit

Beverly Johnson’s Former Manager Claims She Lied About Bill Cosby Accusations

As comedy legend Bill Cosby (pictured) continues to sink further in to the infamy of allegations from 30 or so women who are accusing him of past sexual atrocities, veteran Hollywood talent manager Don Gibble is speaking out. Gibble recently spoke to The Daily Caller about how former model and clientBeverly Johnson (pictured), who also claims that Cosby allegedly drugged and assaulted her, lied about her meeting with the media tycoon.

Johnson, who was the first African-American model to grace the cover of Vogue, recounted her allegedly frightening Cosby encounter in Vanity Fair Magazine recently, stating that she met Cosby at his brownstone in New York City after landing a gig on his highly rated “The Cosby Show.”
After chatting a bit, Johnson claims Cosby offered her a cappuccino that was spiked, and after she called Cosby everything but a child of God, he allegedly picked her up, dragged her outside, and flung her in to a cab.
According to Johnson, she is only coming forward now because she wants to encourage other victims to come forward and to tell their stories.

Gibble, who reportedly goes back 20-something years with the striking beauty, claims, however, that he heard the famous Cosby meeting story told several times over by her and not once did she ever mention how Cosby had ever tried to drug her. As a matter of fact, Gibble contends Johnson told him that Camille, Cosby’s wife of 50-plus years, was present at the non-eventful brunch meeting.

“She said she had brunch with him and his wife, and it was a great experience. And then on ‘The View,’ it flip-flopped,” Gibble said, referring to Johnson’s recent appearance on the popular ABC-TV daytime chatfest. “It was odd to me that she changed her story. She said [she was] drugged and raped. I just remember that was not the conversation we had. And we had it repeatedly. It was brunch. It was just one time. It was a typical nice pleasant experience. It can be easily proven that Camille Cosby was at that brunch, so it was kind of dumb for her to lie.”

Gibble told the news outlet that her personal meeting with Cosby had actually taken place only once.
Johnson also told the former manager that she and Cosby would only run in to each other at functions, such as NAACP affairs. According to Gibble, Johnson even listed Cosby as one of the Hollywood producers that she had a good relationship with and hoped to work with again. “Basically, she only had a good experience with him, so if he had been producing something at that time, I could have easily called that office and gotten her an appointment.”

http://newsone.com/3082011/beverly-johnson-bill-cosby-2/

Blunt Tyme Da Gawd

• Muthafuckin' OG
how surprising  ::)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
What's sad is that all it takes is one. Bill could have raped all those other girls, but once we find out one is lying then that one ruins it for all the others to get heard. Selfish.

Sccit

What's sad is that all it takes is one. Bill could have raped all those other girls, but once we find out one is lying then that one ruins it for all the others to get heard. Selfish.

bill dint rape no one, they tryna set him up

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

Here is the thing. I don't doubt that he didn't rape over 70% of them women. But I do think that because standards of what is rape was different then, what wouldn't be rape when it happened would be rape now. Like in the 70's, slip a girl something, it wasn't thought of anything wrong. In today's world, it's a crime. Even though technically it was a crime, no one enforced that shit then. So I have no problem believing Cosby did that shit. And I also believe that when he did it, most people would have thought nothing of it. So the question becomes what do you do?

Sccit

Here is the thing. I don't doubt that he didn't rape over 70% of them women. But I do think that because standards of what is rape was different then, what wouldn't be rape when it happened would be rape now. Like in the 70's, slip a girl something, it wasn't thought of anything wrong. In today's world, it's a crime. Even though technically it was a crime, no one enforced that shit then. So I have no problem believing Cosby did that shit. And I also believe that when he did it, most people would have thought nothing of it. So the question becomes what do you do?

bullshit, they just tryna get him

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

Why would anyone try to get Bill Cosby. The original women who came out didn't press charges because they didn't want money, just to let people know what happened to them 40 years ago, back when this stuff was overlooked. I have no problem believe it happened 40, 30 years ago. It just was what it was back then.

Sccit

Why would anyone try to get Bill Cosby. The original women who came out didn't press charges because they didn't want money, just to let people know what happened to them 40 years ago, back when this stuff was overlooked. I have no problem believe it happened 40, 30 years ago. It just was what it was back then.

its not the women...theres someone bigger behind it. use ur mind.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

Bill is closer to being dead than being a threat to anyone bigger. Man, you tripping. Plus Bill has a been a puppet for so long.

Sccit

Bill is closer to being dead than being a threat to anyone bigger. Man, you tripping. Plus Bill has a been a puppet for so long.

lol keep believing what the media tells u

Sikotic™

Oh God not more of this illuminati bullshit.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

Oh God not more of this illuminati bullshit.

who said anything about the illuminati?

smh

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

Bill's been around the block, a Hollywood/military OG. Kicked it at the playboy mansion way back in the day, portrayed the devil in movies etc. Dude prolly has some dirt for sure.

I do believe there is some validity to him being a womanizer and may have done some Spanish fly on these broads back in the day.

But you wonder why this is all coming out now? I'd say it's def an organized effort.

Why? Several reasons...it's great media fodder to distract from stuff that matters. Also, outside of these allegations, Bill has been outspoken and critical of the black community and has been upstanding himself. They def don't want young blacks to have a father figure type leading them down a moral road. Nope they the black youth to be as ignorant as possible. Can't have a PhD black senior citizen telling the black youth they're fucking up. Another reason, Hollywood loves nothing more than building someone up and tearing them down.

Hate to say it but I think ol Bill is gonna check out this year. Hollywood will make a lot of money off of that.

Sccit

Why? Several reasons...it's great media fodder to distract from stuff that matters. Also, outside of these allegations, Bill has been outspoken and critical of the black community and has been upstanding himself. They def don't want young blacks to have a father figure type leading them down a moral road. Nope they the black youth to be as ignorant as possible. Can't have a PhD black senior citizen telling the black youth they're fucking up. Another reason, Hollywood loves nothing more than building someone up and tearing them down.

aww shit, some1 who can think

Sikotic™

Cosby been date rapin bitches before any of us were alive. In a weird fucked up way I gotta show some respect.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE