Author Topic: Tech N9ne - Special Effects | 5.5.2015 + tour  (Read 311 times)

aerroc

Tech N9ne - Special Effects | 5.5.2015 + tour
« on: January 15, 2015, 03:51:25 PM »

Tech N9ne will be returning with a new album this May. The Strange Music leader’s Special Effects is set to include high-powered guest appearances and an accompanying tour.

“We’re not giving it all away just yet, but what I can say to all my Technicians who have been patiently waiting for this, get ready for your minds to be blown!” says Tech. “We made some dreams come true on this album. You will not be disappointed. It’s a beautiful thing.”

The “Tech N9ne’s Special Effects Tour 2015″ kicks off April 3. Chris Webby, Krizz Kaliko, MURS, King 810, and ZUSE were also tapped for the trek. The complete tour itinerary will be announced in the coming weeks, but Tech will also be traveling to perform in Australia and New Zealand this March.

Tech’s last album, 2014’s Strangeulation, debuted at number one on Billboard’s independent and rap charts. He also released the radio hit “Fragile” with Kendall Morgan, Kendrick Lamar, and ˇMayday! in 2013.

Sccit

Re: Tech N9ne - Special Effects | 5.5.2015 + tour
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2015, 02:08:10 PM »
STOPPED FOLLOWIN TECH, BUT ILL PEEP THE ALBUM WHEN IT DROPS

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2015, 12:41:59 AM »
Probably gonna be another banger, Tech never disapoints  8)

Eddz

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2015, 11:55:55 PM »

I agree, can't wait for this  8)

bouli77

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2015, 03:42:06 PM »

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2015, 03:57:21 PM »
STOPPED FOLLOWIN TECH

why ?

his music has gotten watered down a little, he's catering a lot to rock fans and other alternative crowds n shit....flows still dope, and he still got hits if u weed through the bs, but it aint like 1998-2006 where everything he dropped was classic or close to it.

"something else" was a dope album tho...but he's on his e40 hustle, so he drops like 4 projects a year wit a ganga filler and weird shit in between.

aerroc

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2015, 08:48:54 PM »

aerroc

« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2015, 08:53:58 PM »
STOPPED FOLLOWIN TECH

why ?

his music has gotten watered down a little, he's catering a lot to rock fans and other alternative crowds n shit....flows still dope, and he still got hits if u weed through the bs, but it aint like 1998-2006 where everything he dropped was classic or close to it.

"something else" was a dope album tho...but he's on his e40 hustle, so he drops like 4 projects a year wit a ganga filler and weird shit in between.

thats what i like bout tech hes different and still continue to reinvent his look and music unlike the watered down 1 dimensional washed up artist you like catering too :D

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2015, 09:20:05 PM »
STOPPED FOLLOWIN TECH

why ?

thats what i like bout tech hes different and still continue to reinvent his look and music unlike the watered down 1 dimensional washed up artist you like catering too :D

SHIT LIKE THIS

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/mMD5JcEsLwc" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/mMD5JcEsLwc</a>

I MEAN ITS COOL FOR WHAT IT IS BUT U CANT RIDE OUT TO THAT SHIT BRO

aerroc

« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2015, 09:51:00 PM »
STOPPED FOLLOWIN TECH

why ?

SHIT LIKE THIS

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/mMD5JcEsLwc" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/mMD5JcEsLwc</a>

I MEAN ITS COOL FOR WHAT IT IS BUT U CANT RIDE OUT TO THAT SHIT BRO

he always has like 2 or 3 odd songs on his albums hes just experimenting  being creative just move on the the next track just like i do

Suga Foot

« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2015, 10:00:00 PM »
I think his last couple releases haven't been great like Sccit said, but I'll always check his new stuff.  Apparently he's getting Eminem on world wide choppas 2. 

aerroc

« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2015, 10:28:06 PM »
I think his last couple releases haven't been great like Sccit said, but I'll always check his new stuff.  Apparently he's getting Eminem on world wide choppas 2. 

how the hell u guys get youtube and soundcloud on here didnt think it was possible on this out of date forum