Author Topic: any1 ever had a kiva bar?  (Read 377 times)

Sccit

any1 ever had a kiva bar?
« on: January 17, 2015, 02:55:05 PM »

supposedly one of the best thc edible companies out in cali.....had 1 for the first time just now

http://www.kivaconfections.com/products/bars/milk-chocolate

Remedy360

Re: any1 ever had a kiva bar?
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2015, 03:15:27 PM »
Damn, that looks dope. I gotta fuck with edibles more, I'd rather just not smoke anything.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2015, 04:25:02 PM »
havent had one of those but a couple months ago when i was flying back from cancun i ate this lil chocolate edible in the airport. i was told to only eat half but i thought it was gonna be weak so i ate the whole thing, made it through customs and shit all fine but my flight was delayed like an hour. so im sitting there pretty stoned but under control when the thing hit me like a ton of bricks. you know that level of stoned you can ony get from edibles, like basically unfunctional and im no rookie to weed. felt so weird in a mexican airport like that but i had a window seat on the plane and just stared at the clouds the whole time haha i didnt get up once

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Blunt Tyme Da Gawd

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2015, 06:44:33 PM »
havent had one of those but a couple months ago when i was flying back from cancun i ate this lil chocolate edible in the airport. i was told to only eat half but i thought it was gonna be weak so i ate the whole thing, made it through customs and shit all fine but my flight was delayed like an hour. so im sitting there pretty stoned but under control when the thing hit me like a ton of bricks. you know that level of stoned you can ony get from edibles, like basically unfunctional and im no rookie to weed. felt so weird in a mexican airport like that but i had a window seat on the plane and just stared at the clouds the whole time haha i didnt get up once

haha that sounds fucking great, ive been wanting to eat an edible before getting on a flight. might make it happen this next time i fly.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2015, 07:53:54 PM »

haha that sounds fucking great, ive been wanting to eat an edible before getting on a flight. might make it happen this next time i fly.
it was pretty uncomfortable in the airport cuz it was an international flight from mexico to the us and i was paranoid but once i was on the plane it was all good

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2015, 01:46:12 AM »

i know exactly what u talkin bout, some of these edibles nowadays is no joke...this kiva shit was pretty damn strong, but i had this hash edible on christmas that made me feel like i was on some other shit, n i only ate half.

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2015, 03:37:41 PM »
Looks good. I'll see if they have distribution in the recreational stores in Seattle.

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2015, 03:49:29 PM »
I'd be surprised if they didn't

Blunt Tyme Da Gawd

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2015, 05:02:20 PM »
im blazed out right now. nik, we need to smoke some time.  8)

Sccit

« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2015, 07:34:56 PM »
im blazed out right now. nik, we need to smoke some time.  8)

8)

bring looney and sik, i got the trees and the grill

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2015, 09:57:29 PM »
How high you get?