Author Topic: high thoughts  (Read 1082 times)

Sccit

Re: high thoughts
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2015, 12:34:42 PM »
do what u do best, and make a thread askin him how it feels getting wrapped up in the Damizza scandal, basically forcin him on LA via power 106. that "where I wanna be" cut was getting mad plays out in Cali but not really anywhere else n once cats caught on, it was a wrap...ill pm it to him

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2015, 01:51:20 PM »
to be an 80's baby I kind of think you had to of been born in the first half of the 80's or even late 70's.  Because this is something used in casual conversation and it is not a technical term.  Of course, Sccit is right, technically anyone born from 1980-89 was a baby in the 80's, but I don't know if that makes them an "80's baby" in the way the term is used in casual conversation.

To qualify for being an 80's baby your earliest memories and childhood has to call to mind Phil Collins, Richard Marx, Cindy Lauper, watching Goonies, Never Ending Story, saturday morning cartoons, Hulk Hogans Rock'n'Wrestling, He-man, Skelator, Atari, when Nintendo first came on the seen, the Reagan administration---that's what being an 80's baby really means.

MDogg, you feel me??
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2015, 03:11:42 PM »
Shots fired.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2015, 03:40:21 PM »
to be an 80's baby I kind of think you had to of been born in the first half of the 80's or even late 70's.  Because this is something used in casual conversation and it is not a technical term.  Of course, Sccit is right, technically anyone born from 1980-89 was a baby in the 80's, but I don't know if that makes them an "80's baby" in the way the term is used in casual conversation.

To qualify for being an 80's baby your earliest memories and childhood has to call to mind Phil Collins, Richard Marx, Cindy Lauper, watching Goonies, Never Ending Story, saturday morning cartoons, Hulk Hogans Rock'n'Wrestling, He-man, Skelator, Atari, when Nintendo first came on the seen, the Reagan administration---that's what being an 80's baby really means.

MDogg, you feel me??

Hey I remember those! Lol. See alot of those 90s baby comments on youtube by kids born on the year a particular song was released.

Sccit

« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2015, 05:05:27 PM »

MDogg, you feel me??

I wasn't a baby in the 90s.......many 80s babys are 90s kids. simple science.

Blunt Tyme Da Gawd

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2015, 06:00:59 PM »
do what u do best, and make a thread askin him how it feels getting wrapped up in the Damizza scandal, basically forcin him on LA via power 106. that "where I wanna be" cut was getting mad plays out in Cali but not really anywhere else n once cats caught on, it was a wrap...ill pm it to him

cool  8)

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2015, 12:01:08 PM »
"Ornery"