Author Topic: "Orlando Anderson Was A Pawn" - Mopreme Shakur On The Murder Of Tupac  (Read 3382 times)

TidyKris

Re: "Orlando Anderson Was A Pawn" - Mopreme Shakur On The Murder Of Tupac
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2015, 11:29:55 AM »
DEATH ROW GANG MEMBERS [Piru]
Buntry
Neckbone
Herron
Poochie
Travon
K-Dub
Danny Patton
Malcom Patton
so basically death row was behind pac's murder. I really feel like pac played a part in this being that he was going back to jail. people forget he was out on bail trying to get an appeal.

If it was a hit from Deathrow then it could not have had anything to do with Suge and he was 100% a target too....i dont care what anybody says, aint NOBODY going to tell
somebody to shoot and kill a guy who is sat right next to you in a car.

So if that is the case..why do you think Deathrow wanted Suge gone too?

jmix

« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2015, 04:34:58 PM »
300 million dollars.

that was the liquid asset worth of DR at the time of the 1996 shooting.

Sharifa Knight, HERSELF spent 3 million of Pac's money. This is provable. It is also in Tupac187

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2015, 05:35:56 PM »
You mean Sharitha?

MOBNigga06

« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2015, 09:09:49 PM »
How many of the people believed to have been involved in the shooting of Tupac are still alive? Patton brothers still alive?

I'm surprised to see JMIX endorsing a conspiracy theory, since I never found such theories to be credible. But Jmix has unearthed more true information about Death Row than anyone else, so if he believes it, I'd say it's worth taking seriously.

The idea that it was a hit on SUGE sounds plausible to me. Suge stayed making enemies.
The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

MOBNigga06

« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2015, 09:14:43 PM »
Hey Jmix, is there a place where you've put together all of the information and comments about the murder of Tupac that you've acquired? You should write an article or something.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

jmix

« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2015, 09:46:10 PM »
How many of the people believed to have been involved in the shooting of Tupac are still alive? Patton brothers still alive?

I'm surprised to see JMIX endorsing a conspiracy theory, since I never found such theories to be credible. But Jmix has unearthed more true information about Death Row than anyone else, so if he believes it, I'd say it's worth taking seriously.

The idea that it was a hit on SUGE sounds plausible to me. Suge stayed making enemies.

Rick Clifford On Reggie wright [Off The Record]

https://soundcloud.com/jmix622/rick-clifford-reggie-wrights

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2015, 10:15:53 PM »
Hey Jmix, is there a place where you've put together all of the information and comments about the murder of Tupac that you've acquired? You should write an article or something.

fuck an article, jmix need to write a book

MOBNigga06

« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2015, 10:25:25 PM »
So, it seems to me that this is basically what happened:

Reggie Wright (and associates?) wanted Suge dead in order to split up his money.

Reggie tells Death Row security to be unarmed in Vegas on the night of the Tyson fight.

The Patton brothers shoot at the car containing Suge and Pac, killing Pac, but only grazing Suge.

According to this theory, the fight with Orlando Anderson was orchestrated by Reggie Wright as well, in order to make it look like Suge/Pac were killed in retaliation for gang banging? And is there more to the motives of Reggie Wright than just money? Was he working for someone else?

One advantage of this theory over others is that it explains how the job was pulled off so successfully: a trained security force was behind it. This wasn't a couple of illiterate gangbangers. Mopreme evidently knows the truth.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2015, 10:47:29 PM »
How exactly was this "pulled off so successfully" when they didn't even kill Suge or get his money?  If this were really a "trained security force" trying to kill Suge in order to take control of the money, then Suge would have been dead, one way or another.

jmix

« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2015, 11:01:28 PM »
Deeznuttz you realize how much money is gone from artists?

I dont think OA was anything but an a pawn or a scapegoat. Planted? Eh, .. either way? Used.

jmix

« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2015, 11:07:10 PM »
i got a project.
two, really.
an opinion on the murder

and

biography of the sideline cats, an unauthorized retrospect with unseen pac footage with songs and interviews. that type of thing.

MOBNigga06

« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2015, 07:53:12 AM »
i got a project.
two, really.
an opinion on the murder

and

biography of the sideline cats, an unauthorized retrospect with unseen pac footage with songs and interviews. that type of thing.

The fans are looking forward to it, homie. How can we support your efforts? Just keep watching Youtube, or do you have your own website now?

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2015, 08:09:25 AM »
i got a project.
two, really.
an opinion on the murder

and

sounds dope bro...always lookin' forward to those exclusives.  8)
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

doublee313

« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2015, 05:19:53 PM »
Sounds like we need to read the Tupac187 book.  Lol.  I'm sure we could have a good debate after.

jmix

« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2015, 06:30:05 PM »
Sounds like we need to read the Tupac187 book.  Lol.  I'm sure we could have a good debate after.

i agree. Its a really good book, though. Be prepared
 8)