Author Topic: We all screwed San Jose/San Francisco first then Los Angeles/San Diego(SARS)  (Read 167 times)

Kain670

We all screwed San Jose/San Francisco first then Los Angeles/San Diego

With all Asians that visit....Disneyland and Sea World its only a matter of days before SARS gets around in Socal

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
SARS Scare: Plane Quarantined in San Jose

An American Airlines fight from Tokyo was quarantined this morning at Jose's Mineta Airport after five people onboard complained of flu-like symptoms similar to those associated with Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS). Three people were hospitalized with suspected cases of the mysterious illness, but were later determined not to have SARS. State health officials are promising to redouble efforts to monitor the disease and prevent its spread in California, where 20 people have been hospitalized with SARS.

Reporters:

Peter John Shuler  

SARS Reported in San Francisco

San Francisco reported its first suspected case of Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS) this week. Scott Shafer talks with Dr. Susan Fernyak, Director of Disease Control for the city's Department of Public Health, about the precautions public health officials are taking

TheSheriff

Have you ever thought about making sense?

Suga Foot

If you only knew how many Asains we have in Vancouver.  It's insane.  We have chinese malls, chinese banks, we even have a chinese home depot!  I'm fuckin scared of SARS.  There's people now starting to wear masks around town.  

I'm just glad i don't live in Toronto, i hear it's really bad there.

Kain670

Have you ever thought about making sense?
What don't you understand? little guy?

Kain670

;D  lol...I didn't know you were 15

TheSheriff

If I were to make a thread saying: We all screwed Baghdad with our deadly bombs, and then posted scraps of an article and assumed I made sense, you'd all think I was a) an idiotic kid and b) insane...You don't have the first excuse.

Kain670

If I were to make a thread saying: We all screwed Baghdad with our deadly bombs, and then posted scraps of an article and assumed I made sense, you'd all think I was a) an idiotic kid and b) insane...You don't have the first excuse.

What the fuck are you talking about now....All I said is that SARS is already in California and showed some articles so you all can read it....So you won't think I was bullshitting

fuck does your Blood Disorder effect your brain and thinking? >:(

Do you even know what SARS? you little bitch

Well I hope you and your girlfriend get it
so you won't get a chance to create Owen Jr.  ;D
because your 1 fucked up kid
« Last Edit: April 04, 2003, 09:28:51 AM by Kain670 »

Quakaveli

What the fuck are you talking about now....All I said is that SARS is already in California and showed some articles so you all can read it....So you won't think I was bullshitting

HARSH

:-X

Daaaaaaaaaaaaamn homie

Kaidy

Fear not boys and girls, the media is making this virus sound a hundred times worse than it actually is. You can still talk to Asian people and that cough you have is more than likely a cold or hayfever.

Don't be scared just because the television tells you to be.

TheSheriff

I'll respond with a little key:

You're just jealous I'm still popular whilst sick//
Well guess what, you homo, you can suck my dick...