Author Topic: Dion Waiters on why he balls w/ OKC:"I actually, like, you know, touch the ball"  (Read 1329 times)

Sccit

After a 16-point performance Sunday at Orlando in which he made seven of nine shots, Waiters was asked what he’s learned so far about where his shots will come from and how he fit into the offense.

He chuckled.

“Listen,” he said, “they give me the ball. Like, I touch the ball. Like, I actually, like, you know, touch the ball.” [...]

“I’m able to feel the game out, knowing when to take the shot, when not to,” Waiters said. “Like I said, we got a great group of guys on this team who’s very unselfish and they want you to be successful. So I think I came into a great situation.”

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/dion-waiters-on-why-he-s-fitting-in-well-in-okc---i-actually--like--you-know--touch-the-ball-200356522.html

wish we could post vines on here, but peep this:

lol@lebron been makin his teammates worse and they all callin him out on it once they leave his corner

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
I didn't know this until this weekend, but I guess Waiters and Kyrie also have had a long standing feud. Like they almost came to blows and don't like each other. Sad, because both are really talented and they should have been the back court of the future. Golden State has the best young back court right now, and the Cavs just can only watch and see how it's done. So Waiters on the Cavs is like James Harden on the Thunder, wasted there and once they have a chance to go somewhere else, they shine.

That Vine though is funny. Like LeBron tuned dude out, and maybe he was trying to be buddy-buddy with Irving. That's LeBron's immaturity. Instead of taking sides, a real leader steps up and makes the two squash the beef all in the name of winning.

Hack Wilson - real

Waiters should be more worried about making the playoffs this year with his new team than what his old playoff bound team did to him.

Sccit

Waiters should be more worried about making the playoffs this year with his new team than what his old playoff bound team did to him.

lol@the thought of Okc not makin playoffs

Hack Wilson - real

the Suns are no joke.  you should know this since you get to watch more western conference teams than I do.

Sccit

the Suns are no joke.  you should know this since you get to watch more western conference teams than I do.

I got league pass, cuzzcuzz..I watch whatever game is good and on at the moment im posted. suns are indeed good, but okc is makin the playoffs as a 6th seed at the least.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
His usage rate doesn't differ that much. He's just talking shit. Stereotype of young black guy with too much money too early and too little self-reflection. Nigga thought he could be more than a role-player with LeBron, Irving and Love on his time. Delusional ass nigga.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

His usage rate doesn't differ that much. He's just talking shit. Stereotype of young black guy with too much money too early and too little self-reflection. Nigga thought he could be more than a role-player with LeBron, Irving and Love on his time. Delusional ass nigga.

Lebron doesn't get the best out of his teammates .. its not somethin new

Hack Wilson - real

exactly

lebron and the cavs are a lot better off with JR Smith stretching the floor anyway

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
We'll see. He opened his mouth. Now it's time to show and prove. I think he had the talent. But does he have the heart.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.

Dude, you can just PM me if you want to talk to me so badly lmao.

But speaking of what you can get out of your teammates as a leader....how about getting nothing?

http://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/LAL/2013_depth.html

Hack Wilson - real

But speaking of what you can get out of your teammates as a leader....how about getting nothing?

NIK predicted the Lakers (without Kobe) to beat the Spurs 4-2 in that playoff series  :laugh:

Citizen-Y

That was me, I predicted that.

Sccit

ill pm u when I need some promo for lamb, young brodie  :)

5 golden rings much?

u really need 2 stop usin that gif tho...real spit, shit was a timeless classic until u got a hold of it.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Nigga, don't play yourself. Going into the season that was arguably the greatest team ever constructed. But no Phil, no leadership, no "golden ring".

Kobe is a soldier; a great soldier, not a leader.

However ---> http://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/CLE/2007_depth.html

50 wins, a finals appearance...with the same head coach.