Author Topic: Funk Flex Shits On Jay Z, Threatens To End Him, & Exposes His Dipset Obsession  (Read 520 times)

Sccit

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eiRqmzeOlFI" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eiRqmzeOlFI</a>

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Hopefully Illuminati kills Funk Flex. He's almost as painful & useless to Hip Hop as Khaled.

Guy tried to talk shit about Nicki Minaj & got played on live radio when she pressed him about it. Had him back tracking & apologizing. He's a pussy.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2015, 02:31:07 PM by Chamillitary Click »

Blood$

I'm not taking anything away that Flex may have accomplished in the late 90s-early 2000s but outside of that I don't understand how he's employed and in a position of high power nonetheless

dude's been a buster, don't see why some of these rap dudes still associate with him

GangstaBoogy

Fuck, this nigga dropped a bomb after every 3 words lmao
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

This was more listenable than his tapes.

Blood$

This was more listenable than his tapes.

LOL

me1

You pretty much nailed it. 104 bombs dropped in 8 mins or so.

Here's a transcript. I personally love it when dudes go at Jay.

http://grantland.com/hollywood-prospectus/serial-season-2-funkmaster-flex-and-the-curious-case-of-the-unnamed-shots/

Some highlights of Part 2 the next day (courtesy Hiphopdx):

"I said my piece Thursday, I kind of left it alone after that," he said. "My phone is getting called private and I know 'cause whenever he does call me he calls me private. So it's cool, I'm alright with that. Makes sense. Then he texts me and spells his name in capital letters. Now, some people said, 'Hey, maybe it was the phone that automatically capitalized it or something.' You should have lowercased bruh. You should have redid that and lowercased it. Even though I have this respect, I have such respect, I'm not gonna let somebody try to handle me. For the simple fact, in 2015 bruh, I don't do the caps in the texts. I don't work for you. I'm not a worker. I want you to understand what my opinion is of this in 2015. In 2015, you are a commercial, corporate rapper that drops a little catchphrase every three months. There's nothing wrong with that, I think that's super dope. Don't talk to me funny in the text bro. I don't work for you. I'ma tell you why I am the only deejay, radio personality that can talk like this. You know why? For the simple fact, we not scared of you. This radio station doesn't need you or care. Actually, the whole company doesn't need you. You can't call the bosses like you do other things.

"I can have my opinion bruh because look, when you address a rapper, I'ma give you what you do: you wait for a hot song to come out, you jump on the remix, and then you throw a shot," Flex added. "Which I respect by the way. If you ever plan on taking a shot like that at me or any sublim, I will be on this radio every day going at you. I just want you to understand, just 'cause I'm talking a little lower bro, that's what it is."

Switching lanes, Flex called out Jay Z for not congratulating Roc Nation artist J. Cole on the recent commercial success of his new album.

"By the way, on another tip, why don't you sometime congratulate J. Cole on that 300,000 he shot out and stop acting like that album don't exist?" he said.

Wrapping up, the Hot 97 deejay offered, "Moral of the story bro, this is my city. You ain't above me bro: your talk game and your happy game and your dumb laugh. That laugh is disrespect and people he does it to you should take it as that too. That's some clown like—he's clowning you."
« Last Edit: January 18, 2015, 09:00:39 AM by manny1 »

Blood$

Flex is going to drive himself into a another midlife crisis in 2015

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Guy doesn't understand he's going to sound like a whiney bitch lol.

MUHFUKKA

You gotta give him some credit though ever since jay z and beyonce had a kid the whole world is on his dick

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

bouli77

You gotta give him some credit though ever since jay z and beyonce had a kid the whole world is on his dick

yeah i feel the same, and i'm by no means a funk flex afficionado, more like the opposite actually

HighEyeCue

rumor has it that Jay is trying to purchase HOT 97, Flex might be searching for a job

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

Can't stand funk flex but gotta give him respect for going at Camel like that.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
rumor has it that Jay is trying to purchase HOT 97, Flex might be searching for a job

That'll be hilarious.

J. B A N A N A S

Say what you want about him now, but his Tunnel mixtapes are classics.