Author Topic: Necro+Kool G Rap Part 2  (Read 189 times)

Sccit

Necro+Kool G Rap Part 2
« on: January 15, 2015, 12:05:37 AM »
Necro on facebook talkin bout Kool G Rap gettin at him to do a sequel album.......

duno if any1 fucked wit the first one, but had some dope cuts on there. another 1 would be nice.

doggfather

Re: Necro+Kool G Rap Part 2
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2015, 12:41:18 AM »
really liked the godfathers i hope this will be just as good as that.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Remedy360

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2015, 02:06:44 AM »
There were definitely some nice nice cuts on the first one, enjoyed it more than I thought I would. I've said this a thousand times, but I really wish Necro would produce more for guys outside of his camp. Never been a huge fan of his rapping but the guy brings absolute heat as a producer.

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2015, 10:50:17 AM »
necro is the most underrated producer out east....it's not even close

Blood$

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2015, 11:48:20 AM »
I fucked with the first one, would definitely check out the sequel

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2015, 12:43:34 PM »
There were definitely some nice nice cuts on the first one, enjoyed it more than I thought I would. I've said this a thousand times, but I really wish Necro would produce more for guys outside of his camp. Never been a huge fan of his rapping but the guy brings absolute heat as a producer.

necro needs to have his ass kissed and feels unrespected in most rap circles

don't get me wrong though, he and bill came up doing shows with Bootcamp Clique and Necro did give his beat CD's to rappers like Rakim and Eminem in the late 90's and they all slept on his beats. a few local groups took him up like Missin Linx, Cage and Al Tariq.

then Necro produced solo albums for Mr. Hyde, Goretex, Ill Bill and Sabac.  Now he just produces for Necro beacuse no real rappers even hit up for beats, just fans with no bread.

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2015, 12:46:15 PM »
L.A.M.B on a Necro beat?

8) 8) 8)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2015, 12:55:59 PM »
L.A.M.B on a Necro beat?

8) 8) 8)

hit him up with an offer, tell him you're a fellow Jew and maybe he'll give you a discount j/k

doggfather

« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2015, 01:52:57 AM »
L.A.M.B on a Necro beat?

8) 8) 8)

hit him up with an offer, tell him you're a fellow Jew and maybe he'll give you a discount j/k

;D ;D ;D

HELP

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Remedy360

« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2015, 02:00:48 PM »

necro needs to have his ass kissed and feels unrespected in most rap circles

don't get me wrong though, he and bill came up doing shows with Bootcamp Clique and Necro did give his beat CD's to rappers like Rakim and Eminem in the late 90's and they all slept on his beats. a few local groups took him up like Missin Linx, Cage and Al Tariq.

I would just love to hear more people rapping over instrumentals "evil shit," "beautiful music for you to die to," "our life," "underground," "light my fire," "poetry in the streets," etc. Doesn't get a lot better than that.

doggfather

HELP

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2015, 02:16:51 PM »

Two legends....and Mr. Hyde lol