Author Topic: T.I. vs. Jeezy: Whose Legacy Is Superior ?  (Read 1089 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: T.I. vs. Jeezy: Whose Legacy Is Superior ?
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2015, 06:03:21 AM »
I stopped reading after the first line when it said T.I. was one of the greatest of all-time.

He may not be Top 5 Southern rappers, post 2000. Let alone the Top 50 (all regions) all-time.
when I first heard trap muzik back in 03 he was top 5 southern emcee of all time, he's now one of the GOATS top 5 DOA.

You can't honestly believe that.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2015, 08:16:46 AM »
I stopped reading after the first line when it said T.I. was one of the greatest of all-time.

He may not be Top 5 Southern rappers, post 2000. Let alone the Top 50 (all regions) all-time.
when I first heard trap muzik back in 03 he was top 5 southern emcee of all time, he's now one of the GOATS top 5 DOA.

I do. when I first bought that album and by the time I got to the end of the album without skippin' a track he was one of my fav. emcees. his allhiphop interview back then solidied it for me too.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Blood$

« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2015, 08:22:02 AM »

nope... Scarface, Bun B, Pimp C, Z-Ro, Trae, K-Rino, Andre 3000, hell even Big Boi trump T.I. in terms of skill on the mic and overall catalog

in 2003 I will say TIP was one of the better Southern rappers out with Young Buck but that's where it stops, only way he's seeing any of the names I just mentioned above for all time is in sales/mainstream status and that's not even opinion oriented that's just pure simple fact and rule of rap

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2015, 08:26:23 AM »
^Yeah, it's not close.

Bragging about having a "superior legacy" (even though he doesn't) to Jeezy is nothing to brag about.

That's like Waka Flocka bragging he's better than Gucci.

Heinz

« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2015, 08:40:13 AM »
Not sure if Cham doesn't like T.I. or if he is just posting in T.I. threads to get OGCM's attention...
Which one is it?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2015, 08:41:49 AM »

nope... Scarface, Bun B, Pimp C, Z-Ro, Trae, K-Rino, Andre 3000, hell even Big Boi trump T.I. in terms of skill on the mic and overall catalog

in 2003 I will say TIP was one of the better Southern rappers out with Young Buck but that's where it stops, only way he's seeing any of the names I just mentioned above for all time is in sales/mainstream status and that's not even opinion oriented that's just pure simple fact and rule of rap
hell naw. none of them niggas trump t.i. in terms of skill on the mic. none of them. t.i. done been on tracks wit half those cats and showed out every time. y'all do't gotta like t.i.'s music but recognize what the man contributed to southern hip hop.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2015, 08:44:30 AM »
Not sure if Cham doesn't like T.I. or if he is just posting in T.I. threads to get OGCM's attention...
Which one is it?
both. t.i. must have done somethin' personally to traumatize him and hack. not likin' someone's music is one thing but these cats be seriously takin' it personal.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2015, 08:55:42 AM »
LMFAO @ "taking it personal". You get more offended than if I told T.I. to his face he wasn't Top 5 Southern rappers.

We been laughing at you, bruh. Even the guy who practically was executive producer of his album said he's a sell out.

Blood$

« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2015, 08:56:00 AM »

hell naw. none of them niggas trump t.i. in terms of skill on the mic. none of them. t.i. done been on tracks wit half those cats and showed out every time. y'all do't gotta like t.i.'s music but recognize what the man contributed to southern hip hop.

I do like some T.I. lol he contributed Trap Muzik which was a classic, nothing more nothing less

name a few tracks where T.I. out-shined the legends maybe I missed something cuz last time I checked Face ripped him on "How Life Changed", Bun finessed him on "Bezzele", Pimp killed him on "Front Back", Trae kills him on almost every Hustle Gang track especially the song on Paperwork, 3 Stacks BODIED him on "Sorry"... I guess you can say maybe he outperformed Big Boi though on "Tangerine" lol

I would have fucked with a Z-Ro collab back in like 2006 but I doubt they'd ever work together

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2015, 09:04:53 AM »
LMFAO @ "taking it personal". You get more offended than if I told T.I. to his face he wasn't Top 5 Southern rappers.

We been laughing at you, bruh. Even the guy who practically was executive producer of his album said he's a sell out.
first of all I'd doubt you'd say anything negative to t.i. without gettin' pounded into the ground and YOU'D be laughed at. second, why would I get offended ? you've stated your opinion in this thread and I haven't dissed you. I think what you are missin' is the fact that your approach is off when discussin' anything and then includin' my name in it in a derogatory fashion. we can have civil debates just 86 the disrespect and i'll do the same. btw pharrell never said t.i. was a sellout he was referring to the label. sensationalizin' propaganda is not necessary.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2015, 09:08:09 AM »

I do like some T.I. lol he contributed Trap Muzik which was a classic, nothing more nothing less

name a few tracks where T.I. out-shined the legends maybe I missed something cuz last time I checked Face ripped him on "How Life Changed", Bun finessed him on "Bezzele", Pimp killed him on "Front Back", Trae kills him on almost every Hustle Gang track especially the song on Paperwork, 3 Stacks BODIED him on "Sorry"... I guess you can say maybe he outperformed Big Boi though on "Tangerine" lol

I would have fucked with a Z-Ro collab back in like 2006 but I doubt they'd ever work together
both tip verses on how life changed bodied face on there, t.i. showed up and showed out on bezzle, sorry, and did the same on front back.

Blood$

« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2015, 09:13:41 AM »

both tip verses on how life changed bodied face on there, t.i. showed up and showed out on bezzle, sorry, and did the same on front back.

well then we'll just have to agree to disagree, those tracks are all classics though minus "Tangerine" lol

with that being said Jeezy also got out-shined by the same names on their respective collaborations

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2015, 09:14:11 AM »
Even civilly, you post an article that opens up with "T.I. is one of the greatest, most charismatic rappers of all time, with a flow that's equal parts dexterity and twang; he's the urban cowboy who's yet to lose a duel.", you have a picture of you & T.I. in your signature & you said "T.I. is Top 5 DOA". Now you're saying he outshined real Southern greats on songs he didn't.

I mean, bruh. Nobody can possibly take that seriously.

& yeah, Pharrell pretty much said "T.I. just wanted to fit in mainstream".

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2015, 09:24:59 AM »
Even civilly, you post an article that opens up with "T.I. is one of the greatest, most charismatic rappers of all time, with a flow that's equal parts dexterity and twang; he's the urban cowboy who's yet to lose a duel.", you have a picture of you & T.I. in your signature & you said "T.I. is Top 5 DOA". Now you're saying he outshined real Southern greats on songs he didn't.

I mean, bruh. Nobody can possibly take that seriously.

& yeah, Pharrell pretty much said "T.I. just wanted to fit in mainstream".
that article is based on another's opinion which is the main reason I posted it. it was also a great read. I thought you would like the pic of you and t.i. in the sig. did he bodied those verses ? yes he did...if t.i. wasn't a beast on the mic none of those greats woulda done music wit him even pimp wanted to do an album wit t.i.. as far as fittin' in mainstream, t.i. sold millions of records that speaks for itself.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2015, 09:27:41 AM »
You gotta let the "sold records" thing go. Iggy Azalea outsold T.I.