Author Topic: T.I. vs. Jeezy: Whose Legacy Is Superior ?  (Read 1085 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: T.I. vs. Jeezy: Whose Legacy Is Superior ?
« Reply #45 on: January 24, 2015, 05:26:29 AM »
lol that is pretty bad tho
i'd rather do that psa than ten years in the box. these internet nerds can say whatever but if they were in that shoe they'd be shittin' and snitchin' at the same time.

but if he actually snitched, it's not better....if it was doin that commercial for his release, then u got a point
niggas gotta show me paperwork cause t.i.'s plea agreement is online and I ain't read shit about him tellin' in it. what I realized is: people love lies and propaganda. for example: when pharrell made his comment a few days ago everybody was quick to say he was dissin' t.i. but when he cleared it up no one gave a fuck. people love to sensationalize bullshit.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Blood$

« Reply #47 on: January 24, 2015, 08:20:34 AM »
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/5100361/TI-Sentencing-Agreement

this is only an overview of the case and a summary of his sentencing, this wouldn't include any info on who he ratted out as this wasn't put together until AFTER he gave up whoever he did... there are a whole other set of papers for witness/informant testimony, if this document had any validation to indicate that TIP wasn't talking don't you think him or his camp would have been magnifying this in the media to shake off people like us calling him out?

if you've ever actually been to court/had a real case against you then you should know this bruh, the dude ate the cheese and there's no way around it, that document doesn't prove anything other than what the media already knows about the case and TIP is a celebrity so they are going to keep it quiet on whoever he told on to protect/uphold his tough guy image and protect his family, it's like a plain sight witness protection program ya dig?

example: how did Project Pat (convicted felon) receive 3 years in jail for ONE pistol and TIP (convicted felon) basically got off entirely while he had a military style arsenal? it's not money either because Project Pat paid out over a mill on his lawyer fees and still had to do his time where as TIP dropped a few mill as well as a few names that we'll never heard of but it's not farfetched to think he's the one who gave up his best friend Phil's killers

but with all this being said back to topic at hand at least Jeezy never faced acusations of being a snitch and having his reputation tarnished, Bleu Davinci tried lying on him but you see they're cool now  8)

man where is the homie 3rd Coast at when you need him

Sccit

« Reply #48 on: January 24, 2015, 09:00:59 AM »

this is only an overview of the case and a summary of his sentencing, this wouldn't include any info on who he ratted out as this wasn't put together until AFTER he gave up whoever he did... there are a whole other set of papers for witness/informant testimony, if this document had any validation to indicate that TIP wasn't talking don't you think him or his camp would have been magnifying this in the media to shake off people like us calling him out?

if you've ever actually been to court/had a real case against you then you should know this bruh, the dude ate the cheese and there's no way around it, that document doesn't prove anything other than what the media already knows about the case and TIP is a celebrity so they are going to keep it quiet on whoever he told on to protect/uphold his tough guy image and protect his family, it's like a plain sight witness protection program ya dig?

example: how did Project Pat (convicted felon) receive 3 years in jail for ONE pistol and TIP (convicted felon) basically got off entirely while he had a military style arsenal? it's not money either because Project Pat paid out over a mill on his lawyer fees and still had to do his time where as TIP dropped a few mill as well as a few names that we'll never heard of but it's not farfetched to think he's the one who gave up his best friend Phil's killers

but with all this being said back to topic at hand at least Jeezy never faced acusations of being a snitch and having his reputation tarnished, Bleu Davinci tried lying on him but you see they're cool now  8)

but it's not hard to get a hold of paperwork......has there been any produced on TI? cuz if he snitched, the paperwork should be out there somewhere.

Blood$

« Reply #49 on: January 24, 2015, 09:10:27 AM »

but it's not hard to get a hold of paperwork......has there been any produced on TI? cuz if he snitched, the paperwork should be out there somewhere.

sure if you have courthouse connections like that, you can't just go walk into someone's office or browse online to obtain some snitch information especially with a high profile case like this that involves a celebrity

that would put lives in danger lol

Sccit

« Reply #50 on: January 24, 2015, 09:16:27 AM »

but with all this being said back to topic at hand at least Jeezy never faced acusations of being a snitch and having his reputation tarnished, Bleu Davinci tried lying on him but you see they're cool now  8)

sure if you have courthouse connections like that, you can't just go walk into someone's office or browse online to obtain some snitch information especially with a high profile case like this that involves a celebrity

the papers dont list names, but theyre obtainable...psd's paperwork was posted jus a couple months back

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: January 24, 2015, 09:42:53 AM »

I posted that cause folks here seem to only focus on the year t.i. got without mentioning the other parts. if tip woulda told on somebody that shit would a been out. show me some paperwork I'm not gonna believe t.i. told cause some internet niggas wit no street ties say so. blood it's OK if you don't  like him but please stop sensationalizin' propaganda. btw you were quick to post that shit when you thought pharrell was dissin' t.i. but you ain't post shit about pharrell clearin' it up.

Blood$

« Reply #52 on: January 24, 2015, 11:17:29 AM »

I posted that cause folks here seem to only focus on the year t.i. got without mentioning the other parts. if tip woulda told on somebody that shit would a been out. show me some paperwork I'm not gonna believe t.i. told cause some internet niggas wit no street ties say so. blood it's OK if you don't  like him but please stop sensationalizin' propaganda. btw you were quick to post that shit when you thought pharrell was dissin' t.i. but you ain't post shit about pharrell clearin' it up.

you beat me to it lol still isn't gonna change my opinion on the album just like it didn't for you, doesn't matter if it was on TIP or the label that fucked it up it didn't cut it for me musically the HG mixtape had more heart in it

I'll always fuck with his older music and some mixtape ish when he comes correct but his squad is going harder than him

Blood$

« Reply #53 on: January 24, 2015, 11:20:15 AM »

but with all this being said back to topic at hand at least Jeezy never faced acusations of being a snitch and having his reputation tarnished, Bleu Davinci tried lying on him but you see they're cool now  8)

the papers dont list names, but theyre obtainable...psd's paperwork was posted jus a couple months back

connections lol did they look anything similar to that link CM posted?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #54 on: January 24, 2015, 02:20:11 PM »
Yeah, nigga's talking about being a "dummy"...

Son thinks the feds were like, "Well Clifford there's one of two options...you can sit in the penitentiary for 10 years...or you can make a 30 second commercial for the kids".

If it was that easy, I'd push coke & walk around town with AK47's lol.
but cham who did t.i. tell on and they not say t.i. put them in jail ? I have yet to hear someone in jail say that they are there cause t.i. told on them. I know a guy at my job right now from south carolina that got all kinds of hammers legally and he got a jacket. how come he not in jail ? y'all gotta stop thinkin' laws are the same everywhere. they're not. t.i. guns was bought out the store by his bodyguard not off the streets what's illegal about that other than he was a felon ?

So why was he facing "10-15 years" if the law says he could carry them? lol.

& why would he have done that video if he didn't have to? lol.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #55 on: January 24, 2015, 02:54:05 PM »
im not even gonna get into a back and forth bullshit session with classic material over his idol. im just gonna say, for anyone who has ever been involved with some criminal operations for real, just that commercial alone is inexcusable and makes TI forever a rat

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sccit

« Reply #56 on: January 24, 2015, 03:21:08 PM »
im not even gonna get into a back and forth bullshit session with classic material over his idol. im just gonna say, for anyone who has ever been involved with some criminal operations for real, just that commercial alone is inexcusable and makes TI forever a rat

U ain't comparin it to actual snitchin tho, r u?

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #57 on: January 24, 2015, 03:28:09 PM »

if hed go public with shit like that who knows what he did behind closed doors. i know square ass goofy 9-5 workers like classic material trust the government and think everything has to be made public but everything about this is shady

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #58 on: January 24, 2015, 04:43:29 PM »
^Always has been shady.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: January 25, 2015, 05:15:37 AM »

sadly he is...just goes to show how much his bitch ass knows about the term snitchin' and what it actually means.