Author Topic: Yukmouth was on Fox Sports Radio and says Operation Stakola 2 will drop in.....  (Read 658 times)

Hack Wilson - real

July  8)

says he wants it to drop exactly 20 years apart from the first one

he also predicts the Seahawks win the Superbowl 34-14

Sccit

GREAT NEWS, HOPEFULLY IT LIVES UP 2 THE NAME

Eddz

And I hope they have some features from Dru Down & Richie Rich & not a bunch of features from all the new wack members of the Regime.

Mietek23

And I hope they have some features from Dru Down & Richie Rich & not a bunch of features from all the new wack members of the Regime.

They should include Tech N9ne at least - plus I hope all the Bay Area OG's are going to be on it.

doggfather

hopefully. But only a few album can make that.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Eddz

They should include Tech N9ne at least - plus I hope all the Bay Area OG's are going to be on it.

I meant or the new members. OG Regime of Tech, Phats Bossi, Mad Maxx, Poppa LQ was a classic group, just wished they had of put out an album together.

doggfather

fun fact: i go all the luniz release on cd except the 1st album.  ;D
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Remedy360

Lol I thought you said Fox News radio at first, still random, cool that they'd have him on there though. But 20 years since? Goddamn...

Sccit

Lol I thought you said Fox News radio at first, still random, cool that they'd have him on there though. But 20 years since? Goddamn...

time flies

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
would be sweet

Blood$

there better be production from the same team who did the first one

Hack Wilson - real

fun fact: i go all the luniz release on cd except the 1st album.  ;D

i own operation stackola and yukmouths united ghettos vol 1

i also own united ghettos vol 2 DVD   watched it once, it was pretty cool.

INGlewood4Life

• Muthafuckin' OG
Any word on da production...... 8)

S.J

I meant or the new members. OG Regime of Tech, Phats Bossi, Mad Maxx, Poppa LQ was a classic group, just wished they had of put out an album together.

Its a shame Phats Bossi never released an album, I think he was the best member of The Regime. I like some of the newer members, Ampichino is good. Young Bossi, Chino Nino and Freeze also.
But I'm a do it like this so your crew will know
Tie your leg to a car, tie the other to a pole
Talk shit and laugh cause I got the gift of gab
Hop in the car, hit the gas, watch your ass split in half
-Rappin Ron

Eddz

Its a shame Phats Bossi never released an album, I think he was the best member of The Regime. I like some of the newer members, Ampichino is good. Young Bossi, Chino Nino and Freeze also.

I agree Phats Bossi was my favourite member too, he had a sick voice.

Do you know why he ain't mess with Yuk anymore? I've been trying to find out for ages.